Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) (85875 Views)

Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) / Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by wallarwallar(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lady get a life and stop bothering us with what is going on in your house. Jobless mother and that was the trai from son who lack fatherly care and training

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by skuribeebo: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:
‘My Life Is Getting Too Expensive’ – Tonto Dikeh Says After Her Son Damaged Her 2 Mac Laptops, 4 iPhones & 2 Smart TVs

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh expresses frustration as her son, King, destroys smartphones devices worth millions of naira.

According to the mother of one who is currently in the middle of drama with ex-lover and ex-friend, her son broke the screen of her Samsung Zfold estimated to be worth N600K, and another tablet worth hundreds of thousands.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUN9fihoo2G/?utm_medium=copy_link
OMO ALE NI .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Eriokanmi: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Haa. Iru ęmi wo lo wa gbe wo bayii shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Shokoloko(f): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

You are such an irresponsible mother to buy a laptop for a 4 year old and leave him alone with it. Thus is one of the problems of leaving a child with a single mother. She will almost always misbehave and mislead the poor child.

I was going to go into a long epiphany, then I went through your previous posts and discovered that you are still a young child.
Come back and lets discuss AFTER you have had at least one degree and a masters, celebrated 15 years of marriage, had a stable career for at least 15 years and sponsored children in college, have built your own house and one quarter of your hair is grey.
Until then, go back and learn wisdom and communication skills from your mother. I cannot call my fellow woman "irresponsible" but then it seems like she forgot to teach you how to address your elders.

Its obvious that you are childless at the moment (Never mind, God will bless you with yours) if not you would know that it takes less than 30seconds for a child to pick up a glass of water and pour it.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Kajaard: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rotiix:
The son is protesting against her way of life

True talk cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Eriokanmi: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rotiix:
The son is protesting against her way of life
Exactly my thoughts. His spirit doesn't auggur well with hers. Little children see behind the physical because of their sinless lifestyle.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Eriokanmi: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

Aaaah
It's cos that's where her family members live. That's where she gets advice which keeps destroying her and her home from. Those she can't see physically but has gotten addicted to spiritually and emotionally. Most of them.don't have or enjoy a happy home. The earlier she realises this, the better.

Lesson: people should stop taking their family matter to social media to discuss.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Houston17(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
saphiere:
Male children are known for being destructive.

I have been following your comments and post for a while now and noticed your deep-rooted hate for the make gender. I hope your gate doesn't consume you one day.

If a man has done anything to you, create time to heal, else, you'd go on like this and keep generalizing to the point that when you have male children, you'll do same to them.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by pepperdemzombie: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

She makes her money from social media. undecided
Please explain how? Please don't mention it that any unfortunate person is advertising anything with her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by mybiz234: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Shokoloko:

I was going to go into along epiphany, then I went through your previous posts and discovered that you are still a young child.
Come back and lets discuss AFTER you have had at least one degree and a masters, celebrated 15 years of marriage, had a stable career for at least 15 years and sponsored children in college, have built your own house and one quarter of your hair is grey.
Until then, go back and learn wisdom and communication skills from your mother. I cannot call my fellow woman "irresponsible" but then it seems like she forgot to teach you how to address your elders.

Its obvious that you are childless at the moment (Never mind, God will bless you with yours) if not you would know that it takes less than 30seconds for a child to pick up a glass of water and pour it.

Dumb.

If you have achieved all of the above, you would be wiser than to purchase laptop for a 4 year old.

If you have achieved all the above, but still purchased a laptop for a 4 year old to watch movies, then you have learned nothing through life.
A laptop is for serious business! It is not a toy! You should be ashamed of yourself!

What's the use of backlog of achievement when you still behave like a child from sick background?!

Except you pick money on the ground, you should know a laptop is too serious a machine to be used for watching movies. The fact that you don't know this puts a big question mark on your ability at parenting.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
This girl can lieeeeee

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Bamzyriches451: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Shey na my own she for spoil ni
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Angelfrost(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
The hunger for public attention... You had to even drag an innocent child into it. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by pepperdemzombie: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Houston17:

I have been following your comments and post for a while now and noticed your deep-rooted hate for the make gender. I hope your gate doesn't consume you one day.

If a man has done anything to you, create time to heal, else, you'd go on like this and keep generalizing to the point that when you have male children, you'll do same to them.

Stop quoting stupid comments. Linda said worse about men but disguising to drive for 3 hours to beg for sex from an about to wed man. Faking Engagement, but she and her parents were begging and trying to buy up the man but everything proved abortive before she was exposed.
Tonto was also caught crying and begging for love and acceptance off guard but claiming strong woman online.
They are pretending, offline, attention seeking Preeq beggars.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by bigtt76(f): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Go joooor! How old is the boy that he will destroying all these things. But again, she might be one of those parent that would be saying'leaving him na nor bi your pickin ...when their kid is playing with expensive things like this undecided

Alexxxxadrewv:
‘My Life Is Getting Too Expensive’ – Tonto Dikeh Says After Her Son Damaged Her 2 Mac Laptops, 4 iPhones & 2 Smart TVs

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh expresses frustration as her son, King, destroys smartphones devices worth millions of naira.

According to the mother of one who is currently in the middle of drama with ex-lover and ex-friend, her son broke the screen of her Samsung Zfold estimated to be worth N600K, and another tablet worth hundreds of thousands.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUN9fihoo2G/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by asapants: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Instead of her to discipline the son, she runs to IG to report. As make we do wetin. You go soon hear say she disown her son due to malevolent spirit from the men she divorced.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by emonis88: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Na lie jare! N she gives him the gadgets to destroy abi? Na hype jare!! Lie lie full this social media influencers mouth eh! Na so one at a time went to claim she built a house, while na another person house.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Kajaard: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nkitara:
Nairaland always late when it comes to current news. Lazy sets of mods and their stupidity. News of a week and days making the news today. Always drawing us backwards with their slow mentality

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See finishing of the nairaland mods cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by pepperdemzombie: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Churchill should come and pay for the damages. cool

The boy has a father even tho he went to elope with his assistant. undecided
God forbids Churchill with Tonto in Jesus Name.
Tonto has eloped with Bobrisky for years.
Tonto's son is bearing Dikeh.
Kookpogri is his foster father.
One of them should pay.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Naijadaily: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ogbanje Mother and Child angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by funshint(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hope she's not the one that did it, now trying to project it on the son?! It's now that she'll say "it's your son" *Churchill. It seems those who said this lady has mental are not lying after all. Or it's just a way of trying to get some mumu men to send her money #CrypticBegger. Where are the pictures of the other damages or you're lying.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Dalby(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hope say she no dey lie for this poor boy head? Of all the items mentioned na only 1 damaged item l dey see

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Stanleyq: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Displaying ur carelessness at highest range and the kind of futur the boy has
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Peopa4376: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
see below
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Yemsam01: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
And this is the response of a mother to this kind of behavior...... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Stanleyq: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
This is true, my year old son then, he picked a water flask, breakable one, raised it up and before i could run to him, he had already dropped it and it broke, i said to myself, this is my carelessness, if u do not want them to break it, keep them safely when u are not using them, hang ur tv above their reach, keep all socket away or hang them too, one day, it wont be them spoiling ur things, but things may destroy them by putting hand into the socket.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by HIPROFILE(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
temitope27:
Squeeze him until his blood gonna dry?

This aunty is really mad already

Thats joke naaaa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by ModeEbo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
I jejely comot for this thread. E get why
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by elonmuskbaby: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
stinflame:

She makes her living from social media. 80% of her income and what sustains her is from here... why then will she let it go.
is she a blogger? When did acting and blogging become the same?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor, Musiliu Ajinkanle Is Dead / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.