Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) (85873 Views)

Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) / Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by seyi4mesamuel(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Now having published or popularized him(your son)via the internet, I hope you would have had him sincerely got punished for those damages.
Remember this 'Spare the rod and spoil the child'
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Agozie48: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=106189463][/quote]

Hahahaha hahahahahah keep on deceiving yourself, shebi this nairaland you go run away from it became of me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by pepperdemzombie: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

A man cannot deny his carbon copy son. undecided

E fit pay another bride price sef.
Kpokpo don pay Tonto dowry.
Churchill don pay Rose dowry, Churchill is a past tense, leave him alone!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Indispensable85(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
Must everything be on social media

I just tire......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by pepperdemzombie: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

She has followers and an influencers.
In what ways are the followers making her money? Brands work with people to make sales from their followers and I don't think any sensible person does and will even do business with her. The Kpokpo matter even worsen it.
Who is she influencing? Positive or negative influence?
She's in the news for negative reasons, that's a notorious person.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by JustforMen: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
HenryDion:

That's why you're a nobody and she's a celebrity. Every publicity is good publicity as long as show biz is concerned. She should leave social media that's paying 95% of her bills? These poor people sef.
so because he is not a celebrity then he is a nobody?
what a logic!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Loyalprinz01: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
And where are those aforementioned gadgets??

Abi you wan run us street
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Rotiix(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Myer:

Even the holiest pastors children destroy worse.
Don't remain foolish at your old age.

Ode, i guess u were destructive at that age as well
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Eastcaostboy: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:
‘My Life Is Getting Too Expensive’ – Tonto Dikeh Says After Her Son Damaged Her 2 Mac Laptops, 4 iPhones & 2 Smart TVs

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh expresses frustration as her son, King, destroys smartphones devices worth millions of naira.

According to the mother of one who is currently in the middle of drama with ex-lover and ex-friend, her son broke the screen of her Samsung Zfold estimated to be worth N600K, and another tablet worth hundreds of thousands

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUN9fihoo2G/?utm_medium=copy_link
9ja ladies-sef. Undone celeb
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by seyz91(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
I wonder oo
Omihanifa:
Must everything be on social media
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by mybiz234: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Shokoloko:

Why is it that anytime someone advices you to make money, you get angry. Money will not come like that o. I did not always have money o. I have been broke some times, but you need to keep your heart and spirit clear of negative emotions so that good things can locate you.

Do not despise well meaning advice. Remove anger and despair from your heart. I've gone through some of your posts and I see anger. I understand the situation of the country can make someone angry, but you must fight that anger and bitterness. Negative energy will never put money in your pocket.

From your response you don't even believe that you can make that money. If you can go on Facebook and look for STRIVE MASIYIWA and MARKSMAN CHINEDU IJIOMA, Follow them. A few months of following them will change your mindset and spark a fire in you for greatness. I also follow them.

Believe in yourself.

You claim you are rich. Yet you wept when your kid damaged a laptop.

Quit your fake life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Bfss: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
SHUTup hoeee
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by felixray2010(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Yahoo girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by larryking540: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Hanty you sef rest.whats with the social media obsession

If Mark close down Facebook and Instagram wetin you go do?

Abi if Jack shuts down twitter shey you no go rest.at least take time to heal and take care of yourself and your son.enough of All these social media attention and validation.be a secure woman and a mother for now.haba! Your son needs motherly care,if you denied him fatherly care at least groom him properly without social media knowing what is going on with your son and in your life

Unfortunately you don't have good people around you that will be truthful to you.at least thank God you and bobrisky have fought.imagine exposing your son to the likes of deviants and misfits like bobrisky? That one too Will grow to be another crossdresser

you day see up coming simp u day talk,most mother's train male children, the type they themselves can't marry in a real sense ,

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by akin9ja78(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Who cares?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

In what ways are the followers making her money? Brands work with people to make sales from their followers and I don't think any sensible person does and will even do business with her. The Kpokpo matter even worsen it.
Who is she influencing? Positive or negative influence?
She's in the news for negative reasons, that's a notorious person.

There’s no negative thing said about her, it’s always the person she’s with who gets negative remarks and with evidence they can’t even deny.

U know she’s a respected UN ambassador? Instagram pays her for certain posts.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by mountmoriah(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rotiix:
The son is protesting against her way of life
she just dey start, when the big grow up and see all the nonsense her mother did on the internet, na that time she go know say pepper dey

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Kpokpo don pay Tonto dowry.
Churchill don pay Rose dowry, Churchill is a past tense, leave him alone!

Nobody is holding him bt he should pay for those damages atleast like a responsible father would. He’s doing it for his son not Tonto now. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by AsawanaDgreat: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
The boy is in good mood.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Shokoloko(f): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

You claim you are rich. Yet you wept when your kid damaged a laptop.

Quit your fake life.
Go and do what I have asked you to do. I didnt claim to be rich. I havent gotten to the level of Bill Gates or Dino Melaye or Strive Masyiwa.

But God has removed laptop from being a Major purchase for me.

Go and follow those men. you young people find it so difficult to take advice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by mybiz234: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Shokoloko:

Go and do what I have asked you to do. I didnt claim to be rich. I havent gotten to the level of Bill Gates or Dino Melaye or Strive Masyiwa.

But God has removed laptop from being a Major purchase for me.

Go and follow those men. you young people find it so difficult to take advice

Abeg waka
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Charly68: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
I think we heard that was how Tonto used to destroy Churchill's properties whenever they had quarrel in their days.. it is what the boy took from his mama that is manifesting little by little..he should better take him for deliverance at this young age
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by baloney: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
cool shocked cool

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by 2468iyajo(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:
‘My Life Is Getting Too Expensive’ – Tonto Dikeh Says After Her Son Damaged Her 2 Mac Laptops, 4 iPhones & 2 Smart TVs

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh expresses frustration as her son, King, destroys smartphones devices worth millions of naira.

According to the mother of one who is currently in the middle of drama with ex-lover and ex-friend, her son broke the screen of her Samsung Zfold estimated to be worth N600K, and another tablet worth hundreds of thousands.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUN9fihoo2G/?utm_medium=copy_link
congratulation
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Simba00007(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

You would never understand how it works because you are an emotionless bastard, it's obvious she is hurting and trying so hard to gain pity, you think money is everything, if she doesn't take care of her sanity amid the emotional trauma she is currently having , would she be alive to enjoy the money, I don't blame you though, it's just your poor mentality and the money you don't have thats making you spit thrash bloody dickhead
the last two words for me cheesy grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Shokoloko(f): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

Abeg waka
As you walk away from the spirit of anger and bitterness, please tackle envy too.
You get upset when others are prospering. That is a terrible attitude.
God will help you.
Best regards to your mother, my dear sister
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by pepperdemzombie: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

There’s no negative thing said about her, it’s always the person she’s with who gets negative remarks and with evidence they can’t even deny.

U know she’s a respected UN ambassador? Instagram pays her for certain posts.
United Nations disowned her and that award. United Nation can never have anything to do with such a person. It is a bought award from one United Noble.
Advertisers use them to get to their customers.
Nothing negative? Do you know when she dragged Mercy Johnson, her husband and children? It was worse than Churchill. What did MJ do? Why did Tonto slap Van Vicker?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by gazza07(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tonto take a break. Someone should please tell her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by DigitB: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Brain decay embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

United Nations disowned her and that award. United Nation can never have anything to do with such a person. It is a bought award from one United Noble.
Advertisers use them to get to their customers.
Nothing negative? Do you know when she dragged Mercy Johnson, her husband and children? It was worse than Churchill. What did MJ do? Why did Tonto slap Van Vicker?

She has a UN award.

U are going to far. Let’s talj about after she got married and became a new creation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by chrisj2(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
It is hard for kids that are given too much too soon, to seriously appreciate those things and their value...
Moreover, there should be some degree of separation between parents and child and constant reminders that kids should hand off and be respectful to their parent's things and all things, and people too.

It should start at an early age! What was she doing when the boy was spoiling those things. Get him a child's tablet with strong case with simple instructions. And don't broadcast on the internet!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by kalusha101: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please let her no complain about that.. million of people is looking for baby that can destroy more than that and she is complaining....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber / Yoruba Actor, Musiliu Ajinkanle Is Dead / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.