Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) (85889 Views)

Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) / Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by damilonya(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
Must everything be on social media

If she don't bring it to the social media how do you think she will get them replaced?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by raphy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
E don tay when the thing broke no he today she just want to keep trending with her lifestyle.

Only good brains will understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by EmmyCC: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
A little something to distract us from Kpokpogri Saga.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
is she a blogger? When did acting and blogging become the same?

Her page is monetized, most of their pages are monetized. It doesn't matter if you are a blogger or not. It depends on your audience and who stream those crazy contents of hers. C.Ronaldo and Messi aren't bloggers but they also earn from the platform. If am correct $0.0001 dollar per view, same way those online comedians earn.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by COMPAQ(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Omihanifa:

She's advertising for her customers to come and replenish them for her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by mybiz234: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Shokoloko:

As you walk away from thr spirit of anger and bitterness, plwase ta kle envy too.
God will help you.
Best regards to your mother, my dear sister

Lolz. In your mind now, you think you are wise; whereas you are only displaying grandiose emptiness
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by salem1996: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Shokoloko:
This reminds me of what my son did to me when he was 4 years old. I bought him a laptop to watch kids shows. Guy man carried a glass of cold water and emptied it on the key board.

I wept as if tomorrow would never come. Thank God for his aunties. If it was me alone, he wouldn't be getting another laptop.

God bless you my darling child. I am waiting to help my grandkid pour water on your laptop grin

Tender mercy na grin grin what if him see this comment one day and pour acid in your bath cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by salem1996: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
COMPAQ:

She's advertising for her customers to come and replenish them for her.

Wisdom!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked cool some of her fans wey deh insult people for giving offerings go support her with their last 2k

No quote me if you don't want to cry more than the berieved
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by SaintUlot: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
That little girl that set a billion naira supermarket on fire the other time, she started like this from home.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by ddeola: 5:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Liar mohammed family member na so so lie dem dey lie. Wetin u dey look wey small pikin dey damage things worth millions? U are simply an IRRESPONSIBLE PARENT ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Attention seekers and lies. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Frenzy01(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2021
How would your child destroy items as expensive as this and all you could is laugh angry angry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Divija(f): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I can't pray for this type of joy sha, how old is the boy sef, there are mistakes and mistakes are to be corrected so they don't happen more than twice and at times too you'll sit the child down and explain things, they're smarter than you think, unless they want to be stubborn sha, I want an active child oh but not the one that's destructive
An active child will definitely destroy things
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by harmargedon: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2021
Omihanifa:
don't mind the attention seeker.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by newdawn2017(f): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Hanty you sef rest.whats with the social media obsession

If Mark close down Facebook and Instagram wetin you go do?

Abi if Jack shuts down twitter shey you no go rest.at least take time to heal and take care of yourself and your son.enough of All these social media attention and validation.be a secure woman and a mother for now.haba! Your son needs motherly care,if you denied him fatherly care at least groom him properly without social media knowing what is going on with your son and in your life

Unfortunately you don't have good people around you that will be truthful to you.at least thank God you and bobrisky have fought.imagine exposing your son to the likes of deviants and misfits like bobrisky? That one too Will grow to be another crossdresser

tonto is a narcissist, their need for admiration & attention is insatiable. Read
About malignant female narcissist. See how tonto anilieates d boy from his father, thereby robbing d child the natural affection he has for d other parent ( his father) narcissist will do anything breakfree victim even at cost to d child provided it will hurt d innocent survivor.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Poverty manifests in different forms.
Madam is asking the audience to buy her a new phone.
Nothing for you, cheap skate. angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by pepperdemzombie: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2021
jaxxy:

She has a UN award.

U are going to far. Let’s talj about after she got married and became a new creation.
United Noble not United Nations.
Let's talk about how Kponkpon re wrote her story and changed her life in one month.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by pepperdemzombie: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Agozie48:

Hahahaha hahahahahah My unfortunate mama, keep on deceiving yourself, shebi na this nairaland wen be extension of my useless papa family house, you go run away from it became of me

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

[s]You would never understand how it works because you are an emotionless bastard, it's obvious she is hurting and trying so hard to gain pity, you think money is everything, if she doesn't take care of her sanity amid the emotional trauma she is currently having , would she be alive to enjoy the money, I don't blame you though, it's just your poor mentality and the money you don't have thats making you spit thrash bloody dickhead[/s]
Mehn I can feel your pains, what that guy said really hurt you badly grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor, Musiliu Ajinkanle Is Dead / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.