Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) (85880 Views)

Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) / Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by temitope27(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
HIPROFILE:

Thats joke naaaa
a fi be, make she stop talking sh*t
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by elonmuskbaby: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rubbiish:

This account has been hacked!
in your dreams
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by elonmuskbaby: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
justmenoni:
How would you be able to show concern to her ordeals wothout social media, so you sef take time and heal....

I'm healed if not I Will not live for social media.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by olawale2020(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
The prodigal son
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Please explain how? Please don't mention it that any unfortunate person is advertising anything with her.

She has followers and an influencers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

God forbids Churchill with Tonto in Jesus Name.
Tonto has eloped with Bobrisky for years.
Tonto's son is bearing Dikeh.
Kookpogri is his foster father.
One of them should pay.

A man cannot deny his carbon copy son. undecided

E fit pay another bride price sef.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by funshint(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
But how can the boy destroy 9 items without you intervening And besides that boy is not a baby for that matter. Now I believe this lady has "sycho"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
She is keeping record on her note book SOCAIL MEDIA...the day the boy goes against her will,she reminds him, social media never forgets....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
She can't train him alone, the boy needs a father figure in his llife. How can a little be left alone all by himself. Train your child rhe way hẹ should go Tonto and stop ranting ọn social media

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Shokoloko(f): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

Dumb.

If you have achieved all of the above, you would be wiser than to purchase laptop for a 4 year old.

If you have achieved all the above, but still purchased a laptop for a 4 year old to watch movies, then you have learned nothing through life.
A laptop is for serious business! It is not a toy! You should be ashamed of yourself!

What's the use of backlog of achievement when you still behave like a child from sick background?!

Except you pick money on the ground, you should know a laptop is too serious a machine to be used for watching movies. The fact that you don't know this puts a big question mark on your ability at parenting.

Actually for people that have the money, laptop is not a serious business. My kids started using kindles from age 2, Even the schools here share chrome books for kids to go home with on holidays with. Please put your head down and make money and you will discover that a lot of things people take as serious purchases are not really that expensive.

Chill, its not a big deal. A laptop is not up to 1/15 of annual vacation to an African country for a family of four, not to talk of when the family wants to take that vacation outside Africa.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Noblewealth(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Blood is thicker than water... The boy is showing contrasting attitude of his mother...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Myer(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rotiix:
The son is protesting against her way of life

Even the holiest pastors children destroy worse.
Don't remain foolish at your old age.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by mybiz234: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Shokoloko:

Actually for people that have the money, laptop is not a serious business. My kids started using kindles from age 2, Even the schools here share chrome books for kids to go home with on holidays with. Please put your head down and make money and you will discover that a lot of things people take as serious purchases are not really that expensive.

Chill, its not a big deal. A laptop is not up to 1/15 of annual vacation to an African country for a family of four, not to talk of when the family wants to take that vacation outside Africa.

Your kids start using laptop from pregnancy..bla bla bla. Yet you wept when he poured water on the laptop.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Shokoloko(f): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

Your kids start using laptop from pregnancy..bla bla bla. Yet you wept when he poured water on the laptop.

I wept because it was new. And some personalities like mine weep when they are upset. When a thief came to my office in the bank and stole my phone, I wept like a child. I did not weep because of the phone but because of my families phots in the phone that I would never get back.
So yes, there are people like me who release emotions by crying like me and I am totally sure that your mum does the same. She is afterall a woman, like me.

Son make money please. There are some arguments you shouldn't engage in. Just strive and make money. Tell yourself that laptop will never be an expensive purchase for you. You can do it and remember there is nothing that is impossible to man. May God help you in your life endeavours

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Shokoloko(f): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

I wept because it was new. And some personalities like mine weep when they are upset. When a thief came to my office in the bank and stole my phone, I wept like a child. I did not weep because of the phone but because of my families phots in the phone that I would never get back.
So yes, there are people like me who release emotions by crying like me and I am totally sure that your mum does the same. She is afterall a woman, like me.

Son, make money please. There are some arguments you shouldn't engage in. Just strive and make money. Tell yourself that laptop will never be an expensive purchase for you. You can do it and remember there is nothing that is impossible to man. May God help you in your life endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Mac2016(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expensive jokes!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by endy83: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
techWriter3:
Must right wanna on social press
is just funny
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by deltateam: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:
‘My Life Is Getting Too Expensive’ – Tonto Dikeh Says After Her Son Damaged Her 2 Mac Laptops, 4 iPhones & 2 Smart TVs

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh expresses frustration as her son, King, destroys smartphones devices worth millions of naira.

According to the mother of one who is currently in the middle of drama with ex-lover and ex-friend, her son broke the screen of her Samsung Zfold estimated to be worth N600K, and another tablet worth hundreds of thousands.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUN9fihoo2G/?utm_medium=copy_link

Child care services should take that child away from her. It's clear she lacks control over that child and that can tell on the type of adult he's forming into.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by onunwa21(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Say No to single parenting!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Elidrisy20: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
No be him papa buy am? Kpokpogari grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by funshint(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
deltateam:

Child care services should take that child away from her. It's clear she lacks control over that child and that can tell on the type of adult he's forming into.
Child care services? Where? In Nigeria?? It's like you're joking. Even abroad go and check most children brought up in foster homes. Most grow up to be criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by onunwa21(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rotiix:
Say No to single parenting!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by onunwa21(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
Must everything be on social media
Say No to single parenting!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by RodgersAkpafu: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Your child is a product of poor upbringing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by mybiz234: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Shokoloko:

Son, make money please. There are some arguments you shouldn't engage in. Just strive and make money. Tell yourself that laptop will never be an expensive purchase for you. You can do it and remember there is nothing that is impossible to man. May God help you in your life endeavours.

Since you buy laptop like you buy biro, you shouldn't feel bad if just one new laptop is spoilt. Rubbish! Fake life everywhere
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by treatise: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Omihanifa:

Following on Instagram pays most of her bills. Artistes and social media influencers deliberately create frictions on social media in order to boost traffics. Behind the scenes they would be hugging themselves.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by adebwalex(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
You can report him to his father to pay for the Damages..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Shokoloko(f): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

Since you buy laptop like you buy biro, you shouldn't feel bad if just one new laptop is spoilt. Rubbish! Fake life everywhere

Why is it that anytime someone advices you to make money, you get angry. Money will not come like that o. I did not always have money o. I have been broke some times, but you need to keep your heart and spirit clear of negative emotions so that good things can locate you.

Do not despise well meaning advice. Remove anger and despair from your heart. I've gone through some of your posts and I see anger. I understand the situation of the country can make someone angry, but you must fight that anger and bitterness. Negative energy will never put money in your pocket.

From your response you don't even believe that you can make that money. If you can go on Facebook and look for STRIVE MASIYIWA and MARKSMAN CHINEDU IJIOMA, Follow them. A few months of following them will change your mindset and spark a fire in you for greatness. I also follow them.

Believe in yourself.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by myrates: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
"Until his blood gonna dry"- this woman Tonto is getting mad for real. That boy needs to be rescued.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by ArinzeUgo: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rotiix:
...nairalanders no get joy atall....omo...u said it all

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by Allisgud: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Her next post will be like,so am here at saka tinubu��can u imagine hw much they are charging me to repair the phone,I don't think it's original,I need to fly to the company in germany for another one

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) by gracecheller: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
Don't mind her. Instead of her to fix her spoilt child, she is running to social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor, Musiliu Ajinkanle Is Dead / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.