Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings (668 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by funkmrflexx(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2021
I've been dating this girl for about 2 years now. I'm even thinking of marrying her but she has some characters I can't live with anymore. I've given her time to change but she doesn't want to change. Now I want to end the relationship.
How do I end it subtlety without hurting her feelings because she has threatened me if I leave her lol
Re: How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Benki003(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Op just ghost her and move on cool cool

Thank me later
Re: How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2021
Ghost da Bi*ch
Re: How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by funkmrflexx(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2021
Benki003:
Op just ghost her and move on cool cool

Thank me later

Ghost her as in how?
I've not been calling her as often as I used to
Re: How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Benki003(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2021
funkmrflexx:

Ghost her as in how?
I've not been calling her as often as I used to

Cut communication with her stop seeing her block her but remember to leave a break up text before you do that
Re: How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Homeboiy: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Ghost mode abobi
Re: How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Demigod22: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2021
No matter how you end relationship, the person that love most will get hurt. But you can apply the ghosting method, gradually excommunicated her, take away your attention from her.

I tried to break up with one girl peacefully, but no matter how I tried, she won't understand. So I just off her and she was mad. Even now she hardly talk to me. She even plan to bring some people to threaten me, I am just praying and hoping that those unfortunate individuals will mistakenly stop me.
Re: How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Sonnobax15(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by Havesomesense(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tell her you have Hiv. Be very serious when you tell her.

Tell her you found out last week.

Na she go run.
Re: How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings by funkmrflexx(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Havesomesense:
Tell her you have Hiv. Be very serious when you tell her.

Tell her you found out last week.

Na she go run.

�����

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday in Pictures / Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.