Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

On Your Wedding Eve! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Your Wedding Eve! (2199 Views)

Photos:girls Deceiving Guys Right From The Days Of Adam And Eve / Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Would You Let Ur Wife Dress This Way On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

On Your Wedding Eve! by Naslala(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2006
To my fellas,what if you get home unexpectdly on the eve of your wedding and just as you were about to open the door to your room you overhear the following conversation: unknown 1:why did you decide to marry that loser that can even satisfy you like i've been doing? Unknown 2:baby you know i don't love him,i just need his money ,his sex even stinks. Unknown 1:promise me you will be this marriage as short ar the previous ones. Unknown 2:i will baby anything 2 make u happy,u know i will die if i loose you.I love you and can you just concentrate on what we are doing before the coward comes home.Ahh yeh,baby thats the spot,yeh give 2 me. And you suddenly burst into the room just to find your best friend(your best man) having sex with your wife to be?What would you do?
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by gigitte(f): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2006
count from one to ten
take a deep breath
count from one to ten
take another deep breath
beat the f@ck outta that ni**a
collect ur ring from the biatch
and announce to all, the wedding is off
and drink away your sorrows at the bar grin

Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by Coco29(f): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2006
wow lipsrsealed
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by needeeg(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2006
haaaaaaa this one na big trouble woooo lipsrsealed
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by dondele(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2006
nothing. the guy and the girl can marry. im off.
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by desiree(f): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2006
Classic sceen from a naija movie. grin grin
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by luvlymoi(f): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2006
i wont say anythin, infact i ll pretend like i didnt hear and deal wit her and the guy after the marriage then divorce her. (truth is dont knw wat i ll do.)
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by Damest09(f): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2006
The wedding is off that moment,

Announce to the crowd another wedding will be taking place

Join them together

Have a walk to clear your head a little bit

Get on with your life.
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by nickybayo(f): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2009
gigitte:

count from one to ten
take a deep breath
count from one to ten
take another deep breath
collect your ring from the biatch

*rollin on the floor wit laughter*
ROTFLMAO
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2009
gigitte:

count from one to ten
take a deep breath
count from one to ten
take another deep breath
collect your ring from the biatch
Bad girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by baryore(f): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2009
I will play the fool and make them the fools. i have an hedge over her because i know her plan but she doesn't know mine, so i will marry her to avoid embarrassment by cutting off the wedding. i will deal with her and her 'man' mercilessly after marriage and let her know that i knew of the plan all along and then i will divorce her.
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by coolier(f): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2009
Naslala:

what if you get home unexpectdly on the eve of your wedding and just as you were about to open the door to your room

In my home, in my room, on my bed? My best man and bride to be! That is the height of disloyalty. I'll leave her there and then. No talks, no arguments, no fights, just show them the way out. She's not worth fighting for.
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by mamagee3(f): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
Funny thread!! grin grin
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by OAM4J: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
Accept their apology, walk out, find a nice place to spend the night, call my peep not to bother comming for the wedding and travel out of the town the following morning. Who cares whatever happen in to her and her peep in the church the following day.
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by Orikinla(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
Beware of snakes in human form.

Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by 190theclown: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
order a BRAND NEW AK -47 and use it for hunting cheesy cheesy
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by FarWatcher: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
baryore: I will play the fool and make them the fools. i have an hedge over her because i know her plan but she doesn't know mine, so i will marry her to avoid embarrassment by cutting off the wedding. i will deal with her and her 'man' mercilessly after marriage and let her know that i knew of the plan all along and then i will divorce her.

DEEP! cool cool
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 26, 2012
gigitte: count from one to ten
take a deep breath
count from one to ten
take another deep breath
collect ur ring from the biatch
I swear...exactly what I would do if it was me...collect the ring from the biatch, beat the nigga to pulp, and drink like fucck.
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by Mynd44: 3:32am On Oct 26, 2012
Turn the wedding into the remembrance of the burial of my dread uncle who died in 1954. Hell the food can't waste na
Re: On Your Wedding Eve! by Exponental(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2012
Originally Posted 2006,
1st revisit.... 2009
2nd revisit..... 2012
3rd revisit..... 2015

is this an arithmetic progression or wat?

@post...........
Firstly d people are not unknown, he definately knows their voices.

Secondly, I wont open d door, will rather call their fones and hear them ring rather than entering

Thirdly, I will quietly walk away.

Fourthly, Wedding cancelled!

For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? / Assholes / It's A Man's World, Isn't It?