Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

We Are Looking For The Family Members. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Are Looking For The Family Members. (1118 Views)

Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Looking For The Family Members. by saal: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please share this to all your platforms and groups to help locate the family of this guy. He was killed by luxury bus two days ago been Wednesday 23/9/2021 and this I'd Card is the only information that police found in his pocket.

Re: We Are Looking For The Family Members. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
RIP,life is truly bittersweet, death is inevitable, let us live like everything ends tomorrow, be good and kind,don't hurt anyone, stop doing evil of any kind,stop doing drugs and yahoo,stop marrying old white women to drain them off their money and sweat,stop raping women, stop cyber bullying, stop having premarital sex,stop watching big brothers naija(I'm guilty of this too),stop having sidechicks as you call them and go home to your wives.We shall all account for every single thing we do in this life on the day of reckoning. Be good and strive hard to make heaven. May he be found and may God comfort his family. Happy Sunday citizens of heaven
Re: We Are Looking For The Family Members. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh...

Rip to him..

(1) (Reply)

How Was 2021 Like For You? / How Can I Travel With My Child As A Single Mother / How I Reconnected With My Primary School (childhood) Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.