Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast (42277 Views)

Mother, Wife Of Bandit Bokkolo Trapped As Air Force Bombs Militants In Sokoto / Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Why should I mark your word when you are not a soothsayer or a seer??
IPOB days will only be numbered if nigeria is a viable and inhabitable county for humans.

Secondly, blackmailing IPOB is like a suicide mission because it must surely see the end of you evil perpetrators because no matter how you bury the truth it must surely gaminate.
Blackmailing IPOB?

Lol..

I live in the SOUTH EAST..

EVERYTHING written about IPOB up there is true..

Your CRIMINALS have been maiming, burning and killing Igbos and labeling them SABOTEURS..

EVIL PERPETRATORS?

Which evil is WORSE THAN what you people are unleashing on Igbos?

SUICIDE MISSION?

THE ONLY STRENGTH YOU HAVE IS THAT OF KILLING AND INTIMIDATING YOUR FELLOW IGBOS..

You don't even have the guts to go to Abuja and protest..

You are THREATENING a ONE MONTH shutdown of the SOUTH EAST?

ARE YOU BRAINLESS LOUTS not ashamed of yourselves?

You want to harass the FG by bringing IGBOLAND to its knees..

DIMWITTED CRETINS.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Joromi1: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Truth is that both IPOB miscreants and Fulani Muslim soldiers killed innocent people in the southeast. So don't demonize one and leave the other.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Joromi1:
Truth is that both IPOB miscreants and Fulani Muslim soldiers killed innocent people in the southeast. So don't demonize one and leave the other.
What excuse do you have for IPOB CRETINS killing Igbos?

So the Fulani Muslim Soldiers are killing innocent Igbos..

And YOU?

IPOB..

That claimed that you are fighting for Igbos,are also justified in killing Igbos?

The same Igbos you claim to be fighting for?

This storm that is gathering and you are all clapping.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Joromi1: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
FlipModeSquade:

And YOU?

IPOB..

That claimed that you are fighting for Igbos,are also justified in killing Igbos?

[/s]
Fulani Muslim military terrorists and IPOB are the same. Go and cry elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Joromi1:
[s][/s]
Fulani Muslim military terrorists and IPOB are the same. Go and cry elsewhere.
Keep playing the OSTRICH..

That cry will soon reach your door mouth..

Thank God you and your loved ones are not immune from IPOB MADNESS.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by ajl: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
IPOB militancy is now synonymous with the Taliban. They are the Taliban of East. Striking fear in young and old, rich and poor, politician and commoner alike. May Allah have mercy on the igbos in the SE.

I still don't believe it's IPOB that is carrying out all this violence. You folks don't know how evil government operates to fight against uprising or militancy. The government security agents will form a clandestine gang that operates secretly in the sane area of interest as the militants. The government goal is to make the militant group lose the support of their people. They will kill, maim and do all kinds of violence in the name of the militant group and sell the idea to the people that it's the militant that are responsible for the violence. The first strategy Buhari government used was to name IPOB a terrorist group, which was obviously false, and then they followed up with the second strategy of making sure that terrorist tag stick by going out to carry out violence in IPOB's name. It's the DSS that's behind all the killings. For example, they also took part in the EndSars violence. They started with dropping thugs among protesters. Then they orchestrated the violence, not all though, by targeting Lagos state and people assets which will now put pressure on protesters as people support will wane.

Nigerians need to be smarter. All these are common strategies used by states government fighting against uprising. And for someone as evil as Buhari, it is a must
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Joromi1: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

It has reached yours because you've been wailing profusely like a menstruating pig.

You want to condemn IPOB and patronize Nigerian terrorist army that are known for killing innocent civilians. You can equally clap for Boko Haram and boo ISWAP since they too are fighting each other.

Fool, I don't like IPOB and I'm not even Igbo, but truth remains that Fulani soldiers and DSS lapdogs have been killing innocent people there and tagging them IPOB. Same way they killed Igbogho's friends and lied that they were armed. No evil is impossible with Fulani Muslims. Friends of ISIS and Taliban, all for Jihad and almajiri virgins in hell. Tueh!
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Joromi1:

It has reached yours because you've been wailing profusely like a menstruating pig.

You want to condemn IPOB and patronize Nigerian terrorist army that are known for killing innocent civilians. You can equally clap for Boko Haram and boo ISWAP since they too are fighting each other.

Fool, I don't like IPOB and I'm not even Igbo, but truth remains that Fulani soldiers and DSS lapdogs have been killing innocent people there and tagging them IPOB. Same way they killed Igbogho's friends and lied that they were armed. No evil is impossible with Fulani Muslims. Friends of ISIS and Taliban, all for Jihad and almajiri virgins in hell. Tueh!
You are not Igbo and you are HERE talking rubbish?

You don't even live in THE SOUTH EAST and you want to tell me the people perpetrating evil on Igboland?

You are an 1DIOT angry

So you want to sit down at wherever and promulgate your THEORY on who has been causing havoc on Igboland?

Carry your RUBBISH THEORY and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine..
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by stinechykee: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://humanglemedia.com/sit-at-home-1-inside-the-killings-destructions-by-ipob-militants-in-southeast-nigeria/
The rate all these BMC are creating fake news about IPOB is really funny.From what I understand in human being,if people are talking about you it means many things,such as you are doing great thing,you are giving them sleepless night,you are relevant in their lives even if they are trying to hide it.Its obvious that IPOB posses all these qualities I mentioned that is why zombie and BMC can't stop talking or discussing them
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Ugonna62: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
InHeaven:
Ipob lowlifes.

Illiterate People of Biafra. What a Terrorist group causing their own people sorrow
Non of ur bizness hausabandit
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by ezechi24(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Na for your village IPOB be Savior..

CRIMINALS masquerading as freedom fighters..

You fight for freedom by maiming,burning and killing the people you claim to fight for?

And you justify your actions by labeling them SABOTEURS?

UNA cup will soon full. angry

you love igbos so much why havnt you brought out the killings in the east by the nigerian army...labeling any youth they kidnap ipob...you are an hypocrite how many times have the nigerian kidnappers gone on rampage on the northern youths tagging them terrorists despite the fact that killings have been going on over there....anyways before you kill yourself the igbos will continue praising ipob and on october 1 there will be total shut down ....if e pain you well well hang yourself for kaduna or kastina highway grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by rosechika1994: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Exactly what buhari wants to happen in South East, he held nnamdi kanu down so that southeast will destroy themselves,wickedness.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by odysey: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

You will never understand even in a million years. You can take out IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, but unless you find a way to take out the ideology of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB will be replaced in a short time and you go back to Square one

Thinking aback I remember when every state wanted to deploy security cameras around major cities the federal government said no, I also remember the push for state police to aid in handling insecurity the federal government said no
The fed. Gov. Is responsible for insecurity across Nigeria
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by paramakina202: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Keep playing the OSTRICH..

It will reach all the Igbos and their sympathisers. That mechanic they killed may have been a member or sympathiser of Ipob before they killed him and so many other victims of their barbarity. Only insane person still support what is going on in Igbo land today.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Feggie3: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Just say that many Igbos is already tried of nigeria because of buhari and his style of governance that is the fact. Example of what I just said is me. I was pro nigeria before until buhari visited SE with operation python dance in 2017 killing hundreds of young promising Igbo youths just because of Biafra and which buhari is responsible for this current biafra agitation because of his hate towards the Igbos.
In 2016 the fulani terrorists went to nimbo uzouwani in Enugu State and massacred over 200 villagers till today we've not seen nor heard of any arrest or prosecution from buhari's government concerning that genocide.

Anybody saying that Igbos are tired of IPOB is either foolish or a mischief maker. And the person killed by the youths in imo state has nothing to do with IPOB take it or leave it.

Lastly IPOB is a tsunami that is destined to bring nigeria down and you one nigeria apologists and unity beggars have seen it that is why, you pray and wish that IPOB will be divided and the great Igbos will now liase with nigerian boko haramized soldiers that has been in the business of killing them unjustly and extrajudicially grin grin grin

Keep dreaming and don't ever wakeup. My own wish and prayer is that by the time you "one nigeria" apologists wakes up it will already be too late.
IPOB kill fellow Igbos that are pro Nigeria, they also kill Igbos that are perceived police informants. Military kill Igbos that are pro IPOB. Well I am pro Biafra but with the incessant killings I am forced to sit on the fence.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Mortiple(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
I thought you guys said at the beginning that IPOB only exist on social media?! grin grin

Rather than curse IPOB, why not ask Buhari to grant their demand? Igbos are despised and hated! They are a dot in a circle. They want their own country. Do not stop them. undecided undecided
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Unik3030:
lol

In few weeks time,if buhari play his card very well.The igbos who took loans for business n used their properties as collateral will stone u.

People who have a daily, weekly,monthly n yearly target will snitch on u n u will b picked like a common criminal that u are.

U never know wetin wan hit u

My friend close your mouth.
You sound like a poor man.
Loan or no loan they will survive
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by BreakingNews21: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
Can anyone in the local area confirm this breaking news?

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by UnabashedIPOB: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
He was accosted by armed persons terrorising the community under the banner of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

Another fake reporting by an unscrupulous, m0r0nic Terrorist Fulani government agent. You can write all the garbage you like, it would not change a damn thing. This same IDIOT would not report what the heck is truly going on in the north but he's busy peddling fake news about the southeast. Everything that happens in the east is IPOB or ESN. Get a grip people!
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by charlesdinho7(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
the igbos are obviously very stupid and senseless. stupid group of people with no common sense upstairs. keep killing yourselves all in the name of a mirage called biafra
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by hansomb: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://humanglemedia.com/sit-at-home-1-inside-the-killings-destructions-by-ipob-militants-in-southeast-nigeria/
Double wahalar, as of the experience of Biafra civil war is not enough, Ipob be adding on people's problem.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by BreakingNews21: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
BreakingNews21:
Can anyone in the local area confirm this breaking news?

Shared pic of the alleged incident

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Cutehotnerd001: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Igbos has really brought tears to many..,

Look at this fulani fool, I guess ur fulani brothers are spreading joy and message of peace all around nigeria. Thunder fire u

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Algold: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Take your Allah elsewhere.

Another propaganda from fulani government..

The beast you created will consume every one of you before you know it.

Just wait time will tell
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Algold: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

You will never understand even in a million years. You can take out IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, but unless you find a way to take out the ideology of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB will be replaced in a short time and you go back to Square one
Dot in a circle with... With just 5 states that deeply hate each other with passion to the point of seeing one of them as not part of them. Ebonyi will be very foolish to fight along you guys
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by danot1030: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Take your Allah elsewhere.

Another propaganda from fulani government..

Is all good so far your theory that the killings in Igbo land is Fulani government propaganda gives you consolation, let the killing continues but when it touch a member of your family be sure to console yourself with the same theory.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
2tpick:

That's not the objective. Direct such energy towards getting buhari to deliver the positive changes he promised and also pray that igboes wipe themselves out of existence so that herdsmen can occupy their landlocked region. Shouldn't that be your utmost concern?

When even you cannot live in your lands it is us that are used to good things that will live there.

I haven’t finished worrying about the great lands full of minerals and farming gold we have
I will worry about small dot nation with dirty hamlets with kidnappers, drug traffickers and the ogbonga international criminals and no roads. It’s true go home nobody wants your squallid lands even you.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Kingomang: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
gidgiddy:
The people who wrote this are shameless. Look at how they twisted the narrative to demonise IPOB. Soldiers invaded Okporo in Orlu, burnt that businessmans hotel and several other properties in the area, killed people

Rather than this foolish people to report that injustice, these evil people have reported that it was IPOB, and not the Nigerian Army that invaded Okporo, Orlu

They are even reporting the properties burnt by the Solders as having been destroyed by IPOB

It is clear that whoever wrote this foolish write up has never been to the East

The truth about how the Nigerian Army invaded Okporo, killed people and destroyed property was even reported by Punch below. But these evil people want to blame IPOB for what the Nigerian Army did

https://www.watchdogng.com/2021/08/burning-of-hotel-in-orluoutrage-over-arrest-torture-of-60-year-old-man-by-police-as-family-relatives-cry-out-for-help/

https://punchng.com/kyari-irt-probed-cleared-me-of-sponsoring-ipob-says-owner-of-imo-hotel-burnt-by-security-agents/

They are reporting in vain, they don't know what we are made of, they cannot demoralized us, let them talk about the bandits and Boko Haram in the north, they cannot. I laugh in Congo. Fool reporter.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Ofolete: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tinibu, Tinibu, Tinibu, Tinibu, Tinibu.... Read about him before you conclude. He will make Nigeria great again. Others build and the North destroys. He will bring back smiles on people's faces and repair the damages done by the current leader.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Washere(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Very interesting movie,,,,,,a bastard is always a bastard, let me see the prostitute child who will talk to me
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by baralatie(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

And YOU?

IPOB..

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by baralatie(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Algold:

The beast you created will consume every one of you before you know it.

Just wait time will tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Arrested In N’djamena, Chad / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.