Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast (42280 Views)

Mother, Wife Of Bandit Bokkolo Trapped As Air Force Bombs Militants In Sokoto / Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by 2tpick: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Speaktruth88:

When even you cannot live in your lands it is us that are used to good things that will live there.

I haven’t finished worrying about the great lands full of minerals and farming gold we have
I will worry about small dot nation with dirty hamlets with kidnappers, drug traffickers and the ogbonga international criminals and no roads. It’s true go home nobody wants your squallid lands even you.

Then stop worrying about them when they embark on a mission to accomplish what the Nigerian army and their international allies couldn't accomplish from 1967 till date. Also advise other members of your cohort whose stock in trade is crying over sit at home on nairaland
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by mecussey(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
kid23:
IPOB started their sit at home on the 9th of August 2021. From the report it says the death of the man occurred on the 2nd of August.

The truthfulness of this report is questionable.

Don't mind the APC miscreants and afonja media cows
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Emmadgrt20(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Op make ur findings before posting
That of casket seller, it was police that destroyed his property on the grand that he is harbouring IPOB members
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Feggie3:
IPOB kill fellow Igbos that are pro Nigeria, they also kill Igbos that are perceived police informants. Military kill Igbos that are pro IPOB. Well I am pro Biafra but with the incessant killings I am forced to sit on the fence.
I can only believe you if you can show me your proof. And as for where you're sitting, no one cares where you choose to sit.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Feggie3: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I can only believe you if you can show me your proof. And as for where you're sitting, no one cares where you choose to sit.
My sitting on the fence is a simple idiomatic expression of how am feeling which needn't any response from you nor anybody. Typical IPOB illiterate. Why should I bother to show a proof to a bloody swine that doesnt reason differently from an im*becile?
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Abdogood(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
What is the purpose of the sit at home order. Killingyour economy. Hunger loading...
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Blackmailing IPOB?

Lol..

I live in the SOUTH EAST..

EVERYTHING written about IPOB up there is true..

Your CRIMINALS have been maiming, burning and killing Igbos and labeling them SABOTEURS..

EVIL PERPETRATORS?

Which evil is WORSE THAN what you people are unleashing on Igbos?

SUICIDE MISSION?

THE ONLY STRENGTH YOU HAVE IS THAT OF KILLING AND INTIMIDATING YOUR FELLOW IGBOS..

You don't even have the guts to go to Abuja and protest..

You are THREATENING a ONE MONTH shutdown of the SOUTH EAST?

ARE YOU BRAINLESS LOUTS not ashamed of yourselves?

You want to harass the FG by bringing IGBOLAND to its knees..

DIMWITTED CRETINS.. angry
Yes blackmailing IPOB. Living in SE does not mean you're free from the zoo lies and propaganda. If everything written about IPOB up there true then, tell us what makes it to be true.

You zoo criminals and mischief makers have been killing and maiming innocent young and vibrant Igbo youths all in a bid to paint IPOB black so that the people will hate IPOB and collaborate with the boko haramized security forces to fish them out but that's a cheap trick which have already failed.

Igbos are not cowards nor fools if truly that IPOB is a threat to them, by now things would have gone terribly wrong for IPOB.

You psychotic "one nigerianist" is not ashamed of your miserable self for defending the british cage of exploit and slavery.
You think you are intelligent but in the real sense your skull is devoid of brain that is why you don't know that protest of any kind cannot go successful in the zoo. The shittes protested in Abuja several times without positive results and you want IPOB to go through the same process, are you not stupid and foolish for even saying that??

Let me tell you what you zoo cretins are doing is a waste of time. If Kanu is not released all of you will die of acute pains and frustration.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Myhusband:

So who are those killing Igbo? And why can't ipob who see themselves as the protector of Igbo stop those forcing Igbo to sit at home?

Sensible people are obviously not upto 2% in East and you're not among the 2%. I just hope your offspring will not inherit this your gross stupidity
The boko haramized security forces are known for killing Igbo unjustly and extrajudicially, FG hired thugs can also cause mayhem just to blackmail IPOB and you don't expect IPOB to stop them just like that because people like you are still the ones that will still come here and yap about how IPOB is killing security men without having a second thought.

Do you really think that a miserable one nigeria defender like you is sensible??
grin grin grin
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 12:21am On Sep 28, 2021
Feggie3:
My sitting on the fence is a simple idiomatic expression of how am feeling which needn't any response from you nor anybody. Typical IPOB illiterate. Why should I bother to show a proof to a bloody swine that doesnt reason differently from an im*becile?

I demanded for a proof because I know quiet well that there's no way a dimwitted cretin like you don't have any proof. How can a liar, propagandist and deceiver have proof when he's a devil incarnate.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Exodora: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2021
One was killed in my neighboring village after mine today .
Even with his psyche and position I don't know him as troublesome, he relates with everybody both kids and adults but now he is gone just like that .
He was shot severally in his hotel before ...
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 28, 2021
2tpick:

Then stop worrying about them when they embark on a mission to accomplish what the Nigerian army and their international allies couldn't accomplish from 1967 till date. Also advise other members of your cohort whose stock in trade is crying over sit at home on nairaland

You simpletons miss the point. As at even early this year, you had no problems in your land na so so wailing online and disturbing us in all our states. We said GO HOME. Now you have set fire to your home town is it now you will go home? All I care is that you go home.

Left to me no Igbo man should be anywhere in the north you instigate hatred and promote criminality.

While we share resources, allow you to buy land and have businesses. Then you turn around and complain. When even our people are suffering more than you in their own lands.

My campaign is for the president that will give you dot nation and deport all of you there. We are working on it. That biafra you wanted you must have it. GO HOME.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by mutvy: 2:16am On Sep 28, 2021
Are Igbo no longer supporting IPOB? I don't want to believe this. Let IPOB continue with the killings and destruction. They are being aided, funded, abetted and supported by Igbo people. When you people are ready to help the law enforcement bodies, IPOB will die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Feggie3: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I demanded for a proof because I know quiet well that there's no way a dimwitted cretin like you don't have any proof. How can a liar, propagandist and deceiver have proof when he's a devil incarnate.
Your mother is the only devilish thing I could sight here for failing in all ramification to give you a proper home training. No be only to the open Toto like a prostitute. Bloody modafukin asshol*e!!!
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Myhusband(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The boko haramized security forces are known for killing Igbo unjustly and extrajudicially, FG hired thugs can also cause mayhem just to blackmail IPOB and you don't expect IPOB to stop them just like that because people like you are still the ones that will still come here and yap about how IPOB is killing security men without having a second thought.

Do you really think that a miserable one nigeria defender like you is sensible??
grin grin grin

please when your hot brain get cold reread this your gibberish and see how stupid you sound

what you said is a mockery to ipob, so FG set thugs and BHT and the useless ESN can't counter them? thugs and BHT are used to force sit at home on Igbo and you don't see Igbo as a conquered slave?

mumu
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Okoroawusa: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Biafra or Death!!!

We will highly destroy the south east then Biafra will come.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Myhusband:

please when your hot brain get cold reread this your gibberish and see how stupid you sound

what you said is a mockery to ipob, so FG set thugs and BHT and the useless ESN can't counter them? thugs and BHT are used to force sit at home on Igbo and you don't see Igbo as a conquered slave?

mumu
You are pro nigeria and every pro nigeria to me is a fool. And I owe nobody an apology for saying that.

You are saying ESN should stop them and if they do as you said, it is still the same you that will tag them killers and terrorists.

Olodo!
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Feggie3:
Your mother is the only devilish thing I could sight here for failing in all ramification to give you a proper home training. No be only to the open Toto like a prostitute. Bloody modafukin asshol*e!!!
From the look of things, I can say unequivocally without apology that you are nothing but a product of a public toilet of a devilish mother.

You are a born throw away cretin and I suggest you should ask your public toilet village wh0r€ mother who your real father is. Because your behavior is exactly like that of a motor park tout.

Since you want to switch your stupidity by insulting someone's mother, I have no other option than to show you how good I am in that aspect.

Mumu!
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by 2tpick: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Speaktruth88:

You simpletons miss the point. As at even early this year, you had no problems in your land na so so wailing online and disturbing us in all our states. We said GO HOME. Now you have set fire to your home town is it now you will go home? All I care is that you go home.

Left to me no Igbo man should be anywhere in the north you instigate hatred and promote criminality.

While we share resources, allow you to buy land and have businesses. Then you turn around and complain. When even our people are suffering more than you in their own lands.

My campaign is for the president that will give you dot nation and deport all of you there. We are working on it. That biafra you wanted you must have it. GO HOME.

Please double your efforts. At least you can start by showing your support for biafra here on nairaland to show how serious you are about asking igboes to go home. You can begin from 1st october
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
2tpick:

Please double your efforts. At least you can start by showing your support for biafra here on nairaland to show how serious you are about asking igboes to go home. You can begin from 1st october

Don’t worry we gave you a deadline before and you started wailing and crying and we were begged to stand down. We are ready for you beggars. Ndi wailers. Me I should leave what is disturbing me to advocate for you jokers and your entitled nonsense. Dey wait. You want a country but you will not go home and build it. Bunch of confused ingrates.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Myhusband(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You are pro nigeria and every pro nigeria to me is a fool. And I owe nobody an apology for saying that.

You are saying ESN should stop them and if they do as you said, it is still the same you that will tag them killers and terrorists.

Olodo!

they're sending thugs and BHT to your rising sun to force you to sit at home but you pro Biafra couldn't do anything

I don't think you read that gibberish before typing faster than your reasoning, typical olodo from East calling someone olodo

imagine sitting at home to pain a Fulani man sitting in asorock. bunch of dummies
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2021
Myhusband:

they're sending thugs and BHT to your rising sun to force you to sit at home but you pro Biafra couldn't do anything

I don't think you read that gibberish before typing faster than your reasoning, typical olodo from East calling someone olodo

imagine sitting at home to pain a Fulani man sitting in asorock. bunch of dummies
They are sending thugs to make it look like it is IPOB that is causing the mayhem because, the government knows that you pro nigeria olodos always swallow whatever lies and propaganda they present to you that is the reason why, you're in the business of writing gibberish just to defend and protect the fraud called nigeria.
Meanwhile ESN in the other hand is doing everything humanly possible to put an end to their rubbish.

You pro nigeria olodos always give the impression that the sit at home don't have any negative effect to the government but we all know thats a fat lie otherwise, why are you pro nigeria olodos crying over something that do not have any negative effect to you nor the government??
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Myhusband(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
They are sending thugs to make it look like it is IPOB that is causing the mayhem because, the government knows that you pro nigeria olodos always swallow whatever lies and propaganda they present to you that is the reason why, you're in the business of writing gibberish just to defend and protect the fraud called nigeria.
Meanwhile ESN in the other hand is doing everything humanly possible to put an end to their rubbish.

You pro nigeria olodos always give the impression that the sit at home don't have any negative effect to the government but we all know thats a fat lie otherwise, why are you pro nigeria olodos crying over something that do not have any negative effect to you nor the government??

you're not ashamed to repeat this gibberish, does mean Igbo land is now a conquest region? dummy everywhere
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Feggie3: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
From the look of things, I can say unequivocally without apology that you are nothing but a product of a public toilet of a devilish mother.

You are a born throw away cretin and I suggest you should ask your public toilet village wh0r€ mother who your real father is. Because your behavior is exactly like that of a motor park tout.

Since you want to switch your stupidity by insulting someone's mother, I have no other option than to show you how good I am in that aspect.

Mumu!
Your level of stupidity and foolishness is glaring to the blind and even audible to the deaf. You know I hardly read your write up to talk less of engaging an inconsequential non-entity like you.
Stop embarrassing yourself u shameless di*k sucking gay*got. You may as well go suck on father's grey balls if you are that jobless!!!
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Feggie3:
Your level of stupidity and foolishness is glaring to the blind and even audible to the deaf. You know I hardly read your write up to talk less of engaging an inconsequential non-entity like you.
Stop embarrassing yourself u shameless di*k sucking gay*got. You may as well go suck on father's grey balls if you are that jobless!!!
Gibberish coming from a psychotic b@$ta®d.
Born throway motor park urchin tongue tongue tongue do you even know your father considering the condition you came to this world??
By the time am through with you eternally cursed street urchin even the evil spirit that is remoting you will not recognize you again.

F00l!
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

you're not ashamed to repeat this gibberish, does mean Igbo land is now a conquest region? dummy everywhere
Why should I be ashamed of telling you what your brain cannot access?? Am I the cause of your problem??

Zoo idiotic pigs everywhere!
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Myhusband(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Why should I be ashamed of telling you what your brain cannot access?? Am I the cause of your problem??

Zoo idiotic pigs everywhere!

if I've to go with your assertion then ipob/ESN are useless if outsiders are killing your kinsmen anyhow, it means you yourself you're not save

monkey
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

if I've to go with your assertion then ipob/ESN are useless if outsiders are killing your kinsmen anyhow, it means you yourself you're not save

monkey
The same thing is applicable to you. If am to go with your assertion, I will say that am right when I said that every pro nigeria is a fool.

You cretins are supporting FG to crush ESN as if police and army can do their job perfectly well if they successfully remove ESN from the picture. Now you want the same ESN you're fighting against to chase the killers away.

Pig!
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Myhusband(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The same thing is applicable to you. If am to go with your assertion, I will say that am right when I said that every pro nigeria is a fool.

You cretins are supporting FG to crush ESN as if police and army can do their job perfectly well if they successfully remove ESN from the picture. Now you want the same ESN you're fighting against to chase the killers away.

Pig!

so proving to be a pro Biafra and pro east is by killing fellow Igbo ?

the day you will realized what your stupidity had made you to write, you will look back but won't see water to draw from your eyes

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

so proving to be a pro Biafra and pro east is by killing fellow Igbo ?

the day you will realized what your stupidity had made you to write, you will look back but won't see water to draw from your eyes
So proving to be a lover of Igbo is by saying what you dont have any proof of??
I keep saying it if you believe or know that IPOB is doing the killings, all I need is proof I know very well that since the emergence of IPOB FG have been lying against the group through the help of the evil gutter media and mischief makers like you.

You must be stupid for thinking that am the type that will swallow your lies and evil without asking questions am not a nigerian in reasoning.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Myhusband(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
So proving to be a lover of Igbo is by saying what you dont have any proof of??
I keep saying it if you believe or know that IPOB is doing the killings, all I need is proof I know very well that since the emergence of IPOB FG have been lying against the group through the help of the evil gutter media and mischief makers like you.

You must be stupid for thinking that am the type that will swallow your lies and evil without asking questions am not a nigerian in reasoning.

stop killing fellow Igbo because of one Biafra, or you people complex inferiority believes you can't achieved Biafra if Igbo people are not lost in majority

you people stupidity is sickening. not going to read this your imbecilic gibberish
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Idiko1: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

stop killing fellow Igbo because of one Biafra, or you people complex inferiority believes you can't achieved Biafra if Igbo people are not lost in majority

you people stupidity is sickening. not going to read this your imbecilic gibberish

The only thing which sucks on this on-goings is your intellect or lack thereof. The dance for self-rule or self determination is not meant for kids of your grade level. The fight for independence can even pitch brother against brother.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

Where is your proof you slowpoke!c p!g??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / Otunba Lekan Akinleye Contesting For Ekiti Assembly Seat, Was Arrested In UK / Troops Destroy Massive Illegal Refinery In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.