Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast (42257 Views)

Mother, Wife Of Bandit Bokkolo Trapped As Air Force Bombs Militants In Sokoto / Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Myhusband(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Where is your proof you slowpoke!c p!g??

then ESN/IPOB are just toothless bull dog then if govt sponsored can be having a free day in Southeast
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

then ESN/IPOB are just toothless bull dog then if govt sponsored can be a free day in Southeast
Toothless bull dog that is causing you pains and torment grin grin grin
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Myhusband(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Toothless bull dog that is causing you pains and torment grin grin grin

causing me pain? by killing Igbo in Southeast?

where did you inherit this your stupidity from?
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

causing me pain? by killing Igbo in Southeast?

where did you inherit this your stupidity from?
The pain and torment is too much on you and it has effected your psycho domain that is why you foolishly resort to lies and blackmail just to find solace grin grin grin
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Myhusband(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The pain and torment is too much on you and it has effected your psycho domain that is why you foolishly resort to lies and blackmail just to find solace grin grin grin

any sensible person in East understand what this babysit m0ron is ranting about?

you killed your kinsmen in East then you said Buhari and concerned southerners are pained for killing them

I just hope your IQ is not a universal IQ of average Igbo? there is danger if it is

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

any sensible person in East understand what this babysit m0ron is ranting about?

you killed your kinsmen in East then you said Buhari and concerned southerners are pained for killing them

I just hope your IQ is not a universal IQ of average Igbo? there is danger if it is
Twisting the narrative can never save you from my grips. You demented p!g thinks that lies and propaganda is the right tool to keep a contraption one going forward. How foolish and miserable can you be before you start reasoning like a human being??

Where did I mention buhari in that my post you quoted and where did I say that concerned southerners are pained because of the state sponsored killings??
Can't you do without lies and deceit??

What baffles me is that you hateful brainless creature is now forming concerned southerner when you're not.

Mumu!
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Myhusband(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Twisting the narrative can never save you from my grips. You demented p!g thinks that lies and propaganda is the right tool to keep a contraption one going forward. How foolish and miserable can you be before you start reasoning like a human being??

Where did I mention buhari in that my post you quoted and where did I say that concerned southerners are pained because of the state sponsored killings??
Can't you do without lies and deceit??

What baffles me is that you hateful brainless creature is now forming concerned southerner when you're not.

Mumu!

instead of you to just describe your dad biography in three words then you resort to this gibberish

I don't even bother reading your idiotic post because nothing good can come out from your Babylon

just pack your watery brain together and defend Igbo land
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Notasyouthink: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:

instead of you to just describe your dad biography in three words then you resort to this gibberish

I don't even bother reading your idiotic post because nothing good can come out from your Babylon

just pack your watery brain together and defend Igbo land
Do you even have a father let alone describing his biography in one word??

If you don't read my post why do you comment?? Liar!
Besides even if you don't read my posts problem of sane minds are reading them.
Mumu empty skull!
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by 2tpick: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Don’t worry we gave you a deadline before and you started wailing and crying and we were begged to stand down. We are ready for you beggars. Ndi wailers. Me I should leave what is disturbing me to advocate for you jokers and your entitled nonsense. Dey wait. You want a country but you will not go home and build it. Bunch of confused ingrates.

But you will leave your various disturbances to make noise on sit at home protest and biafra threads. Like you said, mind your disturbances unless you are indirectly saying biafra gives you sleepless nights
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
2tpick:

But you will leave your various disturbances to make noise on sit at home protest and biafra threads. Like you said, mind your disturbances unless you are indirectly saying biafra gives you sleepless nights

The name of the owner of this platform is what? As long as you post on a platform that doesn’t belong to you I will enter and post what I like as I like. Appropriators cannot have one original though ndi eternal IDPs. Go home and stop disturbing us.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by 2tpick: 6:01am On Oct 02, 2021
Speaktruth88:

The name of the owner of this platform is what? As long as you post on a platform that doesn’t belong to you I will enter and post what I like as I like. Appropriators cannot have one original though ndi eternal IDPs. Go home and stop disturbing us.
Which of the IDPs? The ones in Benin republic, Maiduguri or Benue? You guys are just pained that the igboes are living like kings wherever they find themselves in Nigeria. Who knows if e get one igbo man duplex wey u dey eye for ur area. The igboes will have a country of their own and still torment u with their capitalism in your own country.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2021
2tpick:

Which of the IDPs? The ones in Benin republic, Maiduguri or Benue? You guys are just pained that the igboes are living like kings wherever they find themselves in Nigeria. Who knows if e get one igbo man duplex wey u dey eye for ur area. The igboes will have a country of their own and still torment u with their capitalism in your own country.

GO HOME. Ndi complainers. International IDPs it’s like you want the South African treatment
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by 2tpick: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Speaktruth88:

GO HOME. Ndi complainers. International IDPs it’s like you want the South African treatment

Lolzz
Why cant you and your ethnic group start the south African treatment? Must you wait for the remaining 249 ethnic groups to join you before you can act?
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
2tpick:

Lolzz
Why cant you and your ethnic group start the south African treatment? Must you wait for the remaining 249 ethnic groups to join you before you can act?

LMAO!!! I think you don’t know who you are talking to. Relax, don’t worry. That life you’ve been wailing for is here.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Grom4ik(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
I read about all these horrors. You write about here. It sends shivers down my spine. Is it really that bad in that region? If so, perhaps you should consider a change of location? I realize that this idea may seem like nonsense to some. Perhaps someone might consider it as a salvation option. Making the decision to move to a new country is a big step that can involve a lot of logistical and administrative details. But now part of the responsibility of moving can be taken care of by an immigration consultant edmonton. Most importantly, don't hesitate to contact the immigration office. When my family and I were looking for options for migration, we settled on Canada. And asked for any help from the immigration office.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC springs surprises, wins in Agbaje’s polling unit / Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) / Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.