Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast (42279 Views)

Mother, Wife Of Bandit Bokkolo Trapped As Air Force Bombs Militants In Sokoto / Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by kenolsquad(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=gidgiddy post=106191255]The people who wrote this are shameless. Look at how the twisted the narrative to demonise IPOB. Soldiers invaded Okporo in Orlu, burnt that businessmans hotel and several other properties 8n the area, killed people

Rather than this foolish people to report that injustice, these evil people have reported that it was IPOB, and not the Nigerian Army that invaded Okporo, Orlu.
They are even reporting the properties burnt by the Solders as having been destroyed by IPOB

It is clear that whoever wrote this foolish write up has never been to the East[God Bless you. Nigerians are too reactive and thus lack intelligence to anticipate what’s worth. The media simply portrays a narrative to excite their inner myopism. ]

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2021
And all the killing happening in the north still remain misery.... you can try but you can't kill the spirit... Biafra or no peace for the wicked tongue tongue
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Tochj(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Whoever wrote this trash as a report is an evil person.
There are reports of soldiers invading communities destroying lives and properties especially in mkporo orlu axis
But all of them was heaped on IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Justpassingby45(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
ba7man:
All this una mumu stories that 8yr old kids will struggle to believe. undecided
, If you are not in Imo State please keep quiet or try to help the citizens of the state. Yes insecurities is high now. But the government security wigs are molesting the helpless ones
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Emergingnation(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2021
paramakina202:
[s]

What is propaganda in this report?
Don't you have concience?
IPOB is bringing grief and sorrow into many homes in Igboland.
Making our mothers widows and children fatherless with its negative consequences.
I always said it that nor matter your kill and deny pattern the Igbo victims of your actrocities knows their killers very well and squarely blame no other group than ESN a group created by MNK to kill and intimidate ndi Igbo into surrendering to his demonic command and control evil empire.Nothing last forever and the evil reign of terrorist IPOB/ESN/UGM will soon come to an end.[/s]
LOOl ! Are you from SE, why crying more than the bereaved..

I hope those killed by rampaged skull miners and human harvesters in your SW region fell from heaven, they don't have family and relations .

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by nick50(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Yoruba media at work..imagine someone who have lived all his life in his father's hurt @osogbo reporting about things happening in imo state

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2021
There is no fear in truth, no anarchy in paradise...if it's a promised land, then it must be led by men of the book and wisdom, not by the barrel of the gun. We must move forward, not backwards. One love.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by ba7man(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2021
Justpassingby45:
, If you are not in Imo State please keep quiet or try to help the citizens of the state. Yes insecurities is high now. But the government security wigs are molesting the helpless ones
I've seen too many videos of atrocities, killing of security agents, ordinary Igbos accused of being Sabos carried out by Igbo speaking youths weilding assault rifles.

IPOB supporters online are always threatening people with death and beheadings... it's clear that's their modus operandi so all these "Its Govt sponsored thugs that are trying to ruin IPOB reputation" story can't fly with me.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by paramakina202: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
LOOl ! Are you from SE, why crying more than the bereaved..

I hope those killed by rampaged skull miners and human harvesters in your SW region fell from heaven, they don't have family and relations .

What if I am?
Even if I am not from SE does that remove the fact that crime against humanity is being perpetrated by IPOB demons against their own people?
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by reason1man: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Can you also show us killings and maiming by Nigerian security forces against Igbos in Southeast.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by reason1man: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2021
Can you also show us the level of peace being experienced by people of plateau state, Benue state, and parts of South West that has no ipob? All this Fulani agenda is kidsplay as we Igbos know our enemy's and we would resist it. No part of Igbo land would be given to Fulanis. Leave us with our ipob and restore peace In your zone
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Emergingnation(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2021
paramakina202:

What if I am?
Even if I am not from SE does that remove the fact that crime against humanity is being perpetrated by IPOB demons against their own people?
Face your region, more crime against humanity is on going in your region..

Deal with this first . Hypocrised..

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by 2tpick: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Don’t worry you will all be famous too. Continue let CNN and bbc report your self destruction

That's not the objective. Direct such energy towards getting buhari to deliver the positive changes he promised and also pray that igboes wipe themselves out of existence so that herdsmen can occupy their landlocked region. Shouldn't that be your utmost concern?
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Scamburster(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2021
gidgiddy:
The people who wrote this are shameless. Look at how the twisted the narrative to demonise IPOB. Soldiers invaded Okporo in Orlu, burnt that businessmans hotel and several other properties 8n the area, killed people

Rather than this foolish people to report that injustice, these evil people have reported that it was IPOB, and not the Nigerian Army that invaded Okporo, Orlu

They are even reporting the properties burnt by the Solders as having been destroyed by IPOB

It is clear that whoever wrote this foolish write up has never been to the East
Paid agents,
Nigerian money no dey finish for this kind rubbish but to build small road they would need senate to pass it.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Ofiadiegwu: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Hmmmmmmm

How can Ndigbo be doing this to themselves?
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by paramakina202: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Face your region, more crime against humanity is on going in your region..

Deal with this first . Hypocrised..

Exactly I am facing my region.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by honest1480(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2021
Truck loaded with machine parts was burnt down by those implementing sit-at-home order few weeks ago at Obukpa, Nsukka, Enugu State.

1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by 2tpick: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2021
reason1man:
Can you also show us the level of peace being experienced by people of plateau state, Benue state, and parts of South West that has no ipob? All this Fulani agenda is kidsplay as we Igbos know our enemy's and we would resist it. No part of Igbo land would be given to Fulanis. Leave us with our ipob and restore peace In your zone

People who would happily sign petitions for the Nigerian army to kill everybody in the east are the ones telling u how u are killing urself by sitting at home. Cant u see that they are pained by this voluntary sit at home?
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Emyogalanya: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2021
Seems this site is on contract with the fg to publish terrible news about ipob every Monday cos of sit at home. ? No one complains about ipob in SE only papers in other parts of Nigeria does so every monday

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Scamburster(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2021
ba7man:
I've seen too many videos of atrocities, killing of security agents, ordinary Igbos accused of being Sabos carried out by Igbo speaking youths weilding assault rifles.

IPOB supporters online are always threatening people with death and beheadings... it's clear that's their modus operandi so all these "Its Govt sponsored thugs that are trying to ruin IPOB reputation" story can't fly with me.
So this your gossip is the prove?
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by kechywillz(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2021
It looks like the sit at home pains people from the other side than the people observing it..theirs nothing u will do to buy back the south eastern people to believe in nigeria,thats just the truth
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by missymide: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2021
These southerners are not sensible when you look deep down. How can you be killing your own people just because they disobey an order when you have not given them alternatives. During the sit at home day, supply food to every household and you will see compliance. The sensible governments in responsible countries provided food for citizens during the difficult times of coranavirus in 2020, why is this terrorist IPOB not doing thiat? Killers by blood
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by blaise26abj(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Take your Allah elsewhere.

Another propaganda from fulani government..

This is no propaganda . Igbo People have died from the high handedness of Nnamdi Kanu . Toying with war is not something that the east should do . Please take time to study the wars in Africa and the world . It’s a terrible thing . And No one will be invisible to the carnage .

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by caracas: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Unik3030:
like seriously if buhari has sense,this is the best time to set up the ipob baboons n d south westerners.

Many igbos are already tired of ipob madness n u can read how d youths killed d ipob miscreant.

If I were buhari I will not present nnamdi kanu in court by 21st of October so ipob can enforce 1 month sit at home,I know by d time they force d people to sit at home for a week the people will revolt against them n it will b d ipob vs d real igbos.

At that point they are divided,just bring in soldiers to liase with the real igbos n they will fish out all ipob boys.

And that will b d end of ipob, then send nnamdi kanu to 35 years imprisonment.

By that time,the real igbos will see buhari as a saviour but buhari no get sense
Honestly as senseless as buhari is e still get sense pass you 1 million times.
your senselessness no be here
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Spacoucheubani: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Na only for Nairaland
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by Kingz1414: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Your family will die a painful death... Idiots
[Qquote author=CilicMarin post=106191648]Anybody who supports IPOB atrocities will surely die a painful death.[/quote]
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by AK481(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
When FG and Nnamdi kanu fights ,the grass suffers .

Ipob has grown to a full blown terrorist but this was accelerated by FG.

Id it possible for the sake of peace that FG should release kanu?
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by joefelin2345: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
festacman:
Sad tales from the Land of the Rising Sun.
Whose flag coincidentally resembles that of a setting sun.
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by missymide: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=kenolsquad post=106214885][/quote]
Instead of you to think of how to stop the evil among you igbos, you are chasing shadows. The pics depict the things your brothers are doing to their own life videos of the IPOB terrorist that are worse are what we watch every week.
#STOPKILLINGYOURBROTHERS#
Re: Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast by GetMeRight: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Take your Allah elsewhere.

Another propaganda from fulani government..

They claimed we didn’t obey sit-at-home orders and were betrayers.”

But why do you guys like the word "betrayers" like this? Any small thing, u don tag people "betrayer"! Everyone dey betray ibos, even their own kins. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Arrested In N’djamena, Chad / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.