Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Pastor ! Did This To!! State Of Dilemma Now! Plz Advise Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor ! Did This To!! State Of Dilemma Now! Plz Advise Me (704 Views)

See What My Pastor Did That Made Me Quit My Church Today. / I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor ! Did This To!! State Of Dilemma Now! Plz Advise Me by muyico(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
*I've not eaten for a whole day because I have no money.*
*Fortunately, I met with my pastor and asked him to give me (N300) at least for a plate of food no meat.*
*Instead he prayed for me and told me God will make a way, he added he would have given me if he had.*
*As he removed his handkerchief while he was going, his (N15,000) dropped and he didn't notice.*
*QUESTION OF THE DAY*
*Should I give the pastor back his money or it's God who has made A WAY?*
*GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER*
Re: My Pastor ! Did This To!! State Of Dilemma Now! Plz Advise Me by hisgrace090: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Give it back to him, win the trial and God will take over your case.

Never be in heighst when following God

1 Like

Re: My Pastor ! Did This To!! State Of Dilemma Now! Plz Advise Me by habsydiamond(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
muyico:
*Fortunately, I met with my pastor and asked him to give me (N300) at least for a plate of food no meat.*
*Instead he prayed for me and told me God will make a way, he added he would have given me if he had.*
*As he removed his handkerchief while he was going, his (N15,000) dropped and he didn't notice.*
*QUESTION OF THE DAY*
*GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER*
give it back to him but the shame will make him want to share u some of the money.. If he tried giving u part don't take it.. God will surprise u in a different way.. That's how u will know those that flashed God when God did not call them

1 Like

Re: My Pastor ! Did This To!! State Of Dilemma Now! Plz Advise Me by stinjoe(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
The money isn't yours. Do yourself a favor and return it. God will surely make a way for you.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor ! Did This To!! State Of Dilemma Now! Plz Advise Me by Eviana(f): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pick up the money and give it back the pastor..
Do not pocket it. That would make you a thief..
which is against God's character.
A blessing wouldn't come in a manner where you would "rob Peter to pay Paul" type of situation.
The pastor would probably be utterly embarrassed and perhaps hand it to you anyway. Who knows?

God would deal with the pastor and you would still be blessed regardless.
Re: My Pastor ! Did This To!! State Of Dilemma Now! Plz Advise Me by Bluewitch(f): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
muyico:
*QUESTION OF THE DAY*
*GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER*

God has made a way.....
Dont wait for him to come from heaven.
Re: My Pastor ! Did This To!! State Of Dilemma Now! Plz Advise Me by petra1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
muyico:
*QUESTION OF THE DAY*
*GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER*

im sure its fiction

1 Like

Re: My Pastor ! Did This To!! State Of Dilemma Now! Plz Advise Me by Eviana(f): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Wow...to the answer above me!
For Christians, God did NOT make a way through that method described by the OP.
Re: My Pastor ! Did This To!! State Of Dilemma Now! Plz Advise Me by Corporate2020: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
muyico:
* Instead he prayed for me and told me God will make a way , he added he would have given me if he had.*
*QUESTION OF THE DAY*
*GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER*

God has made a way. If you like throw go and block the way.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Muhammad Taught About Jihad Against Non Muslims / Female Student Set Ablaze By Muslim Youths For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (pix) / If He Easy Make God Come Do Human Being Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.