Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU (2830 Views)

Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by Emergingnation1(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2021
DoctorDree:
Lol......IPOB supporters won’t want to read this twice
And you have Nepa certificate fulani man as a president, Hypocrised...
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by paramakina202: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

What did you find when you did your 'sincere' googling about MNK's education?

Just like Buhari's WAEC certificate, instead of presenting it to INEC he will rather hire 30 SANS to defend him in court.
Did you see Dino,Osita, Ifeanyi Uba's graduation day pictures that is called evidence or post his NYSC picture because I couldn't find it in google search.Anybody can claim to be PHD hold in his profile.MNK attended some school but did he graduate? Show us evidence he is a graduate.
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by DOTian: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2021
DeltaFire:
HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU
The Daily Times
26 September 2021

An activist, Chukwuka Ofoegbu has claimed that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu was expelled from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka over cult-related activities.

Ofoegbu, who is popularly known as ‘Ijelespeaks’ took to his Facebook page on Sunday to criticise Kanu and his group, IPOB.

Speaking on Facebook live, Ofoegbu said that Kanu was not a ‘graduate’ adding that he was an ‘ordinary barber’ in brixton, London before forming IPOB.

Ofoegbu
He said: “Well you have been deceived for a very long time with the family background of Nnamdi Kanu. He never schooled and graduated in London, instead he was a common brixton barber.”

“Nnamdi Kanu was expelled from university of Nigeria Nsukka for being a cultist.”

“Well Nnamdi Kanu was never a strong man so he wanted to look strong. His contributions was going to mass communication to be chasing after girls. So Nnamdi Kanu’s mother’s boyfriend who lives in Manchester till date sent Nnamdi Kanu to the U.K with a student’s visa. He did not go to any school. Give me where he graduated then I’ll hang my self.”

“Just like Simeon Ekpa, I challenged to show the medal he won for Nigeria. But the medal he showed because of my challenge all had Finland’s flag. So Simeon Ekpa actually won no medal for Nigeria. The medal Simeon Ekpa won was for a village competition in Finland.”

“So with Nnamdi Kanu sweet mouth he entered a Ghanian woman’s hand that was the woman that gave him his Britain’s citizenship. He impregnated the woman that was how he got his first son. If you investigate this and its a lie, I will delete all my pages.”

It is worthy to note that Ofoegbu has been very vocal about his dislike for the pro-secessionist group.

https://dailytimesng.com/how-nnamdi-kanu-was-expelled-from-unn-for-cultism-activist-ofoegbu/?fbclid=IwAR0dfOqsOQGJw7nSYvyUoZNLPoGNwTyo30qNDlRUYz-zBvJE7nCyhr9gBiQ

This is the way you will get your Lower Niger Congress? By persistently insulting a very important section of your socalled Lower Niger Republic?
Kwantiniu...
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by SRAROFDAVID: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2021
Wole Soyinka was also cultist and a cult founder, so what is your problem
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by dododawa1: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2021
Point nose man
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by EdobabaComedy(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2021
EagleNest:
Okay noted. That means MNK and GMB are all school certificate holders, only that MNK entered university at least.

And GMB enter army even reach the position of general wey no be beans and moi moi

Kikikikiki
Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by LLiKYekoba: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
paramakina202:

Just like Buhari's WAEC certificate, instead of presenting it to INEC he will rather hire 30 SANS to defend him in court.
Did you see Dino,Osita, Ifeanyi Uba's graduation day pictures that is called evidence or post his NYSC picture because I couldn't find it in google search.Anybody can claim to be PHD hold in his profile.MNK attended some school but did he graduate? Show us evidence he is a graduate.

Before you allege, you reaearch with an open mind.

When you 'sincerely' googled 'Nnamdi Kanu education' what school came up as his last school of attendance and what did they write about his time in that school.

I know why I am sounding very pacifist to you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by HilcomTech(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2022
Ndi mkporu miri cannibals would avoid this thread like a plague.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW NNAMDI KANU WAS EXPELLED FROM UNN FOR CULTISM – ACTIVIST, OFOEGBU by GHOSTTALK: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dottore:
What's the purpose of the "Story"? Does one have to be a graduate before expressing dissatisfaction over perceived anomaly in a country or society?

I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu or his IPOB and their style but I really whish to know:
Is it not wonderful and interesting that an ordinary barber is spearheading a movement that has made headlines in the whole country and influenced the lifestyle of millions as well as indoctrinating a creed of secession amongst a greater ratio of Igbo People.

Is it not interesting that on every Monday of every week for the past few months that an ordinary school dropout turned barber has succeeded in making the indigenes and dwellers of 5 states comply with sit at home directives of his organisation to the chagrin of virtually all State Governors and thousands of other Politicians.
You will be shocked to discover that even a president cannot command such influence on people.
99 percent of the people you see in government rallies are rented crowd but the supporters of a school dropout, a man under custody influenced dwellers in the entire Eastern region to sit at home when the president visited Imo State few weeks ago.
If you think its not interesting then I don't know what else to term interesting.
We keep watching and observing.
need to buy You a bottle....OGA what's your brand!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North / It Is About To Go Down For Tinubu As US Court Did This / Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.