Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! (60432 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2021
advanceDNA:

Well the stranger or banger as you put it has not yet been caught on this scenario.
It's the wife at home that has been exposed....his time is coming if he doesn't change...of she had changed before being caught or it's the banger's wife outside that found out.....this woman we talking about would probably go he like nothing happened..
let this man save his home like women are told to save their homes when their husbands cheat . What is good for the goose should be good for the gander - vice versa

5 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Lexusgs430: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2021
mular:
U think all men are cheat like u

He who got no sin, should cast the first stone.......... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by BRATISLAVA: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2021
oshorstan:
You see that daddy's friend, he was the one that disvirgined her. She cannot do without him. Most women are disgustingly shameless. God please I don't want to be in this condition, because I go kill person. Pls Lord, give me a gift called Good wife. I don't want anyone that will give me wahala. I beg you Lord

Either you're lesbian or you're one of those men who want to give women a bad name as their service to all females they will know.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Ọr deh

You go soon meet your match...
Una dey always think say Una get sense...
Your day of reckoning sha come and it'll be very painful and devastating...
look - why does cheating pain you people like this ? The rate at which men cheat - isn't it extremely hypocritical to be so pained when you cause so much pain to others without thinking about it ? "Men are polygamous , men dont like eating only rice yen yen yen - will now turn to insults and curses when the same thing is done to you by women . Na so e dey pain . Maybe u people should consider this when ur telling women ur preek is polygamous . Ok

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Ammishaddai: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
Bbqekpa:

Everyone deserves a second chance bro
[/s]Speak for yourself .
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by anthonyuncle(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2021
Mood11:
While we wait for the elders to arrive let me quickly update the list of titles we should beware of ;

Daddy's friend
Uncle
Course mate
Former neighbor
Church unit leader
Colleague
Pastor
Bestie
childhood friend
Choir master
"That small boy"
Daddy GO
Boss at work
Film producer
Benefactor
Family friend
Neighbour
Facebook friend
Tweeter friend
IPOB brother
Palm wine club gyrating friend.
Endless list.
He's just my fitness trainer and he even suggested this tight training pants for me so that I can become fit in a record time.

Quote me with anyone I missed out and I'll update the list speedily grin grin

you forgot to add
big head
that mumu boy
that womanizer
my longtime/childhood friend
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Ammishaddai: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
wany:

Hypocrite but a woman can handle with no qualms right.he should manage her forgive and build his home,no where is better. Put her in prayers he will one day smile. undecided
[/s] You are too shortsighted for my liking . Who is telling you that rubbish? Is it my post or your foggy thinking...mtchww

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Prenonjebose:
A marriage of one year. Op, there is no gainsaying that the baby is 70 percent not his. The lady obviously doesn't respect him or the institution of marriage. She is not yet ready for marriage.
abi o - the lady does not respect the institution of marriage at all . So unlike our loyal, faithful naija men who understand and respect the institution of marriage so much that they make sure they keep their preeks only for their wives , do not look at ANY other women, are naturally monogamous, like only the rice in their wifes pant - no beans, yam or spagherri anywhere else lol .

3 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Mbaku(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Mood11:
While we wait for the elders to arrive let me quickly update the list of titles we should beware of ;

Daddy's friend
Uncle
Course mate
Former neighbor
Church unit leader
Colleague
Pastor
Bestie
childhood friend
Choir master
"That small boy"
Daddy GO
Boss at work
Film producer
Benefactor
Family friend
Neighbour
Facebook friend
Tweeter friend
IPOB brother
Endless list.
He's just my fitness trainer and he even suggested this tight training pants for me so that I can become fit in a record time.

“Ex boyfriend is just a friend”. Very annoying sentence
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Ammishaddai: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
jaxxy:

So once u cheat it is over?? undecided

The scenario u painted here is more common than u think. It just doesn’t get discovered or talked about.

Steps to take.
1. Find out when it started(probably b4 she even meet her husband)
2. Ask how it started and why
3. Why she continued even after meeting and marrying her husband.
4. Now it’s discovered what does she want to do? Resolve the issue or go with the fathers friend or divorce? Let her speak
5. If u want to resolve if and if the man has th capacity to forgive her errors then let her start a process to retrace her steps. She might have been naive to get into such a relationship in the 1st place.
I'm only being practical.
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

he should just quietly see reasons to why the wife would go infidel
maybe he is not romantic on bed with her.

She cheated and you're giving reasons why she cheated. No one needs a reason to cheat. You're also asking that he forgives her.
Bro let me give you an advise, never forgive a woman who cheats. When most women, especially married women, cheat they usually start having feelings for the man they're cheating with. A man may cheat and still come back to his wife and kids at the end of every day but as soon as a married woman starts cheating she can abandon the husband and kids for the new man. I know 2 cases where married woman ended up killing their husbands so they can be with the new man.
lol, Its only when women cheat you people will be yarning trash about murderers and killers. Abeg , the women men cheat with outside cannot kill the wife to take her place in the home ?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Susily(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2021
ahnie:
Open marriage should be practiced in naija it would save us the stress of cheating.
Funny enough most of these people shouting **send her away*go for DNA test** are fucking people's wives and or people's husbands are fucking them.

Most of their kids does not even belongs to their house-bands.

The only ground I would advise the man to divorce his wife is...if their child does not belong to the man.but aside that...they should trash this infidelity issues out and settle their lacuna.

Open marriage should be practised so you can be at liberty to be jumping from one dick to another right?? Typical thinking of a woman

Cheating in Marriage is a DEAL BREAKER no matter the party that committed it

If a man cheats, the wife should work out of the marriage and vice versa

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Gkemz:
Divorce is inevitable in this case. It's obvious your brother in-law married a harlot.
The increasing rate of infidelity in marriage especially amongst married women gets many bachelors scared of marrying.
eeyah , I feel for bachelors . But high rate of infidelity in marriage has not stopped women from marrying, dear , we have learnt to take it in our stride - you people too will learn , don't worry .

3 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by krokronyash(f): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
I can relate, very well. One is in our office, her husband just sent her packing. She was having an affair with her boss. Covid-19 health workers palava during the lonely lock down. They had all the hotels to themselves as isolation centers.
No be small thing.
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by advanceDNA: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
TWLifestyle:
let this man save his home like women are told to save their homes when their husbands cheat . What is good for the goose should be good for the gander - vice versa

So you read that I said he should not save his marriage if he wants...

Please understand premise before you jump at my comment...

Btw..who said it's a must for a woman to forgive a cheating husband...?? Did u also read that in my comment..??

Oga is like u just want to bug me this afternoon

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
advanceDNA:

Lol..women never fail to play victims and blame men for doing wrong

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you are totally wrong...but no one should cheat on their partners and blame the partner for it...

What happened to communicating and or having a divorce....but no peolle choose to remain with their spouse and deceive them continually lbcos we like to eat our cake and still keep it ..

Indiscipline is what makes people cheat..
We are already used to having swx with many people before marriage...

a ring on the finger and a saturday cwrwmony doesn't just magically change the the appetite....big d!ck, medium, small, small b00bs, large ones, big AZZ, many men nd women have as high as 15 to 20 body count before marriage...too many comparisons to be every truly settled down...
coming from a man this is hilarious !!! Dont you pwoplw even have small shame when ur vomiting your hypocritical trash ? Men blane women for everything and stikl happily beat their chest about their polygamous nature when they cheat . So its funny ro me how a menber of this shameless , unloyal gender will completely leave the log in men's eyes and come and descend on women with this load of trash ..

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Okhuadams:
Which other advise does he need than to end that dead on arrival marriage, l. The so called dad's friend have been giving her doggy style even b4 she got married she is nothing but a SLT. and that child should go 4 a DNA. And make sure u support ur brother in-law to end that marriage. Ingredients and Nonsense
lol - slut slut slut SLUT SLUT SLuT slut SLuT SLUT slut slut slut SLuT SLUT yen yen yen . Call women slut with all.the venom in your body itwont change the fact that womwn cheating will only get worse unless.you men call yourselves to order . No be only you like variety, no be only.you people dey polygamous - Jamb lesson for the day .
Meanwhile i can imagine your face as you were typing the "slut" looool .. type it 100 times and be repeating it as you are typing so you can release all the anger and bile in your belle..

3 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Susily(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That man is supposed to find out where he has gone wrong, not crying and involving strangers in his family matter. It is his duty to give his wife peace, some men make the home front so terrible that the woman has no choice but to seek comfort from someone ready to give it.

The unique nature of a woman is that she is moved by sight, and as such she is moved towards comfort and polyandry by nature.

The man should up his romance game and give her peace of mind via money. Otherwise she should dump him. Every woman deserves peace of mind, not someone hoarding sex and money. Hopefully the man has learned his lesson. If he misbehaves, her side man will take over. It's that simple.

All I see is someone justifying infidelity in marriage just because it's a woman that committed it

You'll be calling for the man's neck if he was the one they reported cheated on the wife

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
malel1:

I pity who go marry u.
chief save your pity, its women who marry naija men that need pity .

3 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Sometimes, forgiveness is stupîdity.
Some crimes or sins should never be forgiven.
Even God doesn't forgive all sins or he'll forgive you but still take vengeance.
Vengeance is divine if properly and fairly executed.

God is still punishing us for unknown since, na me be Adam and Eve wey chop Apple?

God created hell.

God refused to forgive Satan till date etc...

this is a very cogent point o - why has God not forgiven satan since ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by advanceDNA: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
TWLifestyle:
coming from a man this is hilarious !!! Dont you pwoplw even have small shame when ur vomiting your hypocritical trash ? Men blane women for everything and stikl happily beat their chest about their polygamous nature when they cheat . So its funny ro me how a menber of this shameless , unloyal gender will completely leave the log in men's eyes and come and descend on women with this load of trash ..

I don't like to insult people ..but I'm going to have to take an exception because U don't have sense...

If u have half the IQ of 10 year old...u would realize my comment was in response to a lady blaming the the husband for the wife's infidelity..

I ended up saying it is wrong for anyone to cheat and blame their partners whether man or woman.....and that men and women of today don't just have sexual discipline right from bachelor and spinster days...and that's why many can't stop cheating even after saying I do

..a marriage ceremoney won't automatically make people faithful if they were never faithful before..

But u were to busy to insult me becos u hate men and u want to fight gender battle...again u don't have sense...

Now that I've let u know my mind...

I apologize for the insults

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Myhusband(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
op if you're in his shoes, advise him what you will do if you're the one

I don't even understand the emotional stupidity of your brother in law

the first thing is DNA, even if money never dey gather money for DNA then proceed to disengage that idiot because that daddy's friend will continue fúcking her till thy kingdom come

thunder fire any single guys that pay bride price of non virgin lady henceforth

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

This is not true.

I have married women as girlfeiends and they are still living with their husbands while I bang them regularly
thanks for your service to womanity.

Men who like variety tend to leave room for variety to find their wives ..

4 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
malel1:

And this is an igbo girl typing alm these , men am ashamed of u
chief , are you ashamed of igbo men who donate preek up and down ? If not , hold your shame o

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by BRATISLAVA: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Susily:

All I see is someone justifying infidelity in marriage just because it's a woman that committed it

You'll be calling for the man's neck if he was the one they reported cheated on the wife

Justifying what?

That's the problem with the way men see things.

Most men don't understand how women cheat. Believe it, a woman who cheats never loses love for her husband. To her it's just exciting sex and maybe some money. She will always return home to her true husband. The sooner men understand this, the better. Men have emotional sex. Women just have sex. It's nothing personal.

The man will be the biggest loser to quit this marriage with a child. Where will he start from with relationships again? Is it from dating all over again? Plus women are wiser today to avoid divorced men. He just has to endure it and hope for better days

This woman is remorseful, and if OP and family pray for her, with time she will cool down and stay in one place with her rightful husband. What God put together let no man put assunder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

That's not a good thing though, you shouldn't sleep with married women
shut up- if men are out there chasing variety with their preek that is not even enough for one woman - who is supposed to satisfy the wife at home ?

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Davash222:

In all these, you didn't even condemn the adulterous Jezebel. Mariah, you can do better.
pls do you condemn men when they cheat? Better get the fvck

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by lajid: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I wanted to reply this but I figured you're a man, so I pretty much know how you think and why you justified his bad approach to cheating.

But then it's all good, have a nice day.

K

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tell your brother inlaw exactly what you would tell your sister if she was the one who caught her husband in adultery. You hear me so?

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
greypencils:
When you date women with their fine faces working in well-paying organizations, the first thing to do is to rate their IQ, the courses they did at school, the GP they graduated with and their family backgrounds. If they don't score high in these categories, they most
likely nyashed their way into those organizations. That nyash will always never be for you only.
at least she is nyashing for something useful her case is still better- you fools donate preek for absolutely free with no sense . Infact not just free you pay women to have your free dyck . Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by RedEnergy: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mood11:

Daddy's friend
Uncle
Course mate
Former neighbor
Church unit leader
Colleague
Pastor
Bestie
childhood friend
Choir master
"That small boy"
Daddy GO
Boss at work
Film producer
Benefactor
Family friend
Neighbour
Facebook friend
Tweeter friend
IPOB brother
Endless list.

You forgot about the guy that is "Just A Friend" grin
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Davash222(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
TWLifestyle:
pls do you condemn men when they cheat? Better get the fvck
I wasn't talking to you.

And please mind how you talk to people.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her / Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) / My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.