Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! (60513 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by skj1377(m): 4:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Please add " family friend", " Causin" and " friend"
Mood11:
While we wait for the elders to arrive let me quickly update the list of titles we should beware of ;

Daddy's friend
Uncle
Course mate
Former neighbor
Church unit leader
Colleague
Pastor
Bestie

Quote me with anyone I missed out and I'll update the list speedily grin grin

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by chukwuibuipob: 4:57am On Sep 27, 2021
sadU have Enuf evidence.Such a Jezebel is deadly.Throw her out this very Monday morning and shut Ur ears to any plead/beg

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Kelvin125(m): 4:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Mood11:
While we wait for the elders to arrive let me quickly update the list of titles we should beware of ;

Daddy's friend
Uncle
Course mate
Former neighbor
Church unit leader
Colleague
Pastor
Bestie

You forgot;
cousin
Brother
Choir member
The electrician
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by oshorstan(f): 5:02am On Sep 27, 2021
You see that daddy's friend, he was the one that disvirgined her. She cannot do without him. Most women are disgustingly shameless. God please I don't want to be in this condition, because I go kill person. Pls Lord, give me a gift called Good wife. I don't want anyone that will give me wahala. I beg you Lord

7 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Appdriod: 5:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Mood11:

Daddy's friend
Uncle
Course mate
Former neighbor
Church unit leader
Colleague
Pastor
Bestie

How did you forget ‘Family Friend’
And ‘Childhood Friend’

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Burgerlomo: 5:03am On Sep 27, 2021
GOFRONT:
......and DNA paternity testing laboratory is coming to Lekki in October 18.....

Sha.....Nawa for these Fallopian people oo.....

Well, the future is female..

Also the DNA paternity testing laboratory is doing a promotion with whooping 75% discount grin
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by IamAsiri: 5:06am On Sep 27, 2021
AquaPetals:

He is your brother in law right? That means he must be married to your sister, right?
If the wife in question is your sister then I find the bolded statements a little bit odd. You are making reference to her family from an outsider's point of view.

Either his sister or his wife's sister.

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by IamAsiri: 5:10am On Sep 27, 2021
AquaPetals:

He is your brother in law right? That means he must be married to your sister, right?
If the wife in question is your sister then I find the bolded statements a little bit odd. You are making reference to her family from an outsider's point of view.

Either his sister or his wife's sister. Or even his wife's brother's wife. That thing get different dimension jare.
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by ahnie: 5:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Professional advisers every where...you people should chill jare.everybody Don turn to saints.
Saints Judy.
So the adultress should be sent packing,whilst the banger goes home to wash his prick and cuddle his wife.

Let the man take decision himself.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by buzorcharles(m): 5:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Mood11:

Daddy's friend
Uncle
Course mate
Former neighbor
Church unit leader
Colleague
Pastor
Bestie

Cousin

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Hassanmaye(m): 5:15am On Sep 27, 2021
chiiraq802:
Its who they are.... woemen can't change, that is how they are programmed.
He should secretly conduct a DNA test on that child, confront the wife and end the marriage.

Make she go marry her Daddy's friend. Nonsense and ingredient.

If na only my type of men dey dis world, woemen for go extinct cuz ion give damn about them, accept wen its Konji time....After that nothing again. I ain't gat feelings and love for them bi*ches......

I dey miss Mosdii.
What do you mean is there nature sir, women can be so stupid when they are young they will running from D TO D without regard for marriage, na after clock strike she will now desperately look for a simp to settle with whom she NEVER love, then start giving free puna to a cultist free

3 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Hassanmaye(m): 5:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Mood11:

Daddy's friend
Uncle
Course mate
Former neighbor
Church unit leader
Colleague
Pastor
Bestie

Haha
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Hassanmaye(m): 5:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Kajaard:

You forgot PASTOR
The most important one
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by jeph19(m): 5:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Old habits die hard!
It's over!
She cheated and kept mute just imagine how many more cheating would have occurred if he didn't see the chat
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Dearlord(m): 5:21am On Sep 27, 2021
What else can I say than let there be peace

4 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by KIDfurniture(m): 5:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Congrats ... he should be happy It happened early. Shock for kill the poor man.
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Warricity: 5:32am On Sep 27, 2021
My brother forgive and move on, no need for DNA as a matter of fact people adopt child they know nothing about and still live happily thereafter.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by advanceDNA: 5:35am On Sep 27, 2021
ahnie:
Professional advisers every where...you people should chill jare.everybody Don turn to saints.
Saints Judy.
So the adultress should be sent packing,whilst the banger goes home to wash his prick and cuddle his wife.

Let the man take decision himself.

What equaility or balance are you trying to prove here now....the man has no business with the stranger outside....it's his wife he has business with naaa....

6 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by seleroms2(m): 5:37am On Sep 27, 2021
Mood11:

Daddy's friend
Uncle
Course mate
Former neighbor
Church unit leader
Colleague
Pastor
Bestie

The most rampant one FAMILY FRIEND
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Cuttycool(f): 5:39am On Sep 27, 2021
He should forgive her, what makes him think his next marriage would work or his next wife would be perfect? Save your marriage.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Avast(m): 5:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Mood11:

Daddy's friend
Uncle
Course mate
Former neighbor
Church unit leader
Colleague
Pastor
Bestie

My bike man

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Bigfish121(m): 5:43am On Sep 27, 2021
A woman that is capable of committing adultery is also capable of committing murder. So the best advice I can give is to end the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by adecz: 5:45am On Sep 27, 2021
So, it is your sister that is cheating,
since the victim is your brother in-law❓☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by ahnie: 5:45am On Sep 27, 2021
advanceDNA:

What equaility or balance are you trying to prove here now....the man has no business with the stranger outside....it's his wife he has business with naaa....
Hello I am just being pained that it's only the adultress that's going to bear the brunt and shame alone.

You said the husband has no business with the banger.
So I am assuming the banger is gonna wash his dick and goes home to his wife to kiss and cuddle her and act as if nothing happened.
Whilst the adultress bear the shame alone right.

Ofcause I expect you to counter me.
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by ifeolamide00(m): 5:47am On Sep 27, 2021
Mood11:

Daddy's friend
Uncle
Course mate
Former neighbor
Church unit leader
Colleague
Pastor
Bestie

How could you forget the buhari of this aforementioned organisation
The ogapatapata of them all
General EX,
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:47am On Sep 27, 2021
Lexusgs430:

He should start with DNA.........

If the child is his, and his wife is truly apologetic..... He should forgive her.......

If he refuses to forgive her, can he swear he has never cheated on his wife?..... cheesy
I don't know about you but my rule is to NEVER forgive a cheating partner. A hoe will always be a hoe
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by ahnie: 5:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Cuttycool:
He should forgive her, what makes him think his next marriage would work or his next wife would be perfect? Save your marriage.
If it were to be the husband that cheated and was caught,the wife would be prevailed on to forgive the man and save her marriage.

Simply put...I expect the man to forgive the wife also and forge ahead with the marriage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:48am On Sep 27, 2021
psalmz:
It’s so sad ,pls let him run a dna test on the baby,if it ends positive [b],he should just quietly see reasons to why the wife would go infide[/b]l,let him giver her one more try ,[b]maybe he is not romantic on bed with he[/b]r ,but it’s gonna be risky cos a cheating wife will always remain a cheating wife,she will only feel guilt if caught,just jejely dissolve the marriage before it gets messier,take your child and send the woman to her lover
And now you're subtly trying to shift the blame on the man. SMH
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Nicklaus619(m): 5:49am On Sep 27, 2021
wany:

No dear he should continue,God does not like divorce let him pray and seek the face of God.it will end in testimony undecided

Which kind talk be this?

So hypertension should kill the young man because he does not want to divorce

It's easy to dish out advice when you are not the one affected

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by valentinos22(m): 5:49am On Sep 27, 2021
chatinent:
I'm so sorry for what you are going through, OP.

Adultery is sth I strongly condemn.

I don't want to comment on this act. My comment does not favour adultery in anyway. My words will be too hard.

I don't forgive adulterous wives.

You can choose to tho if she is repentant

so many things has already gone wrong When a married woman spreads for another man. Emotions, feelings, likeness, love etc have all been tilted in favour of the other man..even the risk of std, pregnancy, losing her marriage, being caught by husband, friends, family members etc she no longer considers. At that point the husband would only be seen as an obstacle to her lifes single mission...
In summary, if she could take all these risk for another deeek, killing you is a lesser risk. That she didnt kill you is because God was with you...
Forgive such a woman by running very far away from her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Pharaohny: 5:54am On Sep 27, 2021
What advice are you looking for again
When you know the right thing to do
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by advanceDNA: 5:56am On Sep 27, 2021
ahnie:

Hello I am just being pained that it's only the adultress that's going to bear the brunt and shame alone.

You said the husband has no business with the banger.
So I am assuming the banger is gonna wash his dick and goes home to his wife to kiss and cuddle her and act as if nothing happened.
Whilst the adultress bear the shame alone right.

Off cause I expect you to counter me.

Well the stranger or banger as you put it has not yet been caught on this scenario.
It's the wife at home that has been exposed....his time is coming if he doesn't change...of she had changed before being caught or it's the banger's wife outside that found out.....this woman we talking about would probably go he like nothing happened..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.