Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today (22728 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Domino18: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday to papa Oyedepo. God has used you to impact positively the life of many including mine. You are a man that have a heart for God. Those who don't know you only see the wealth around you. They are not seeing the real man, they only see the glorious shadow following him. In fact, they hardly even talk about the peace, wealth and riches of those who practice the biblical principles and truth you teach. May God keep you, make you more impactful and bless you forever. Amen.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by chriskosherbal(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
I love you sir with all my heart ..you have with the help of God changed my mindset and mentality to life ..

Happy birthday sir
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Gabrinas(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Chno: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
No surprise say some members of him church go still sow seed to celebrate their daddy birthday. Awon werey!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Calitoscassius(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
This crooked man is always celebrating 67 years old, this is the 4th time i am reading oledepo is 67th birthday in the last 3 months. I suppose he can celebrate everyday when he is spending his gullible worshippers money. grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Marpol2021(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
I see you are engulfed with bitterness and hatred for the things of God. I pray for eyes to be open.
JackDaAlienz:
These Scammers called Men of God are funny.
They give you audio blessings by mouth
You will just be shouting AMEN like sheep meeeeh meeeh
Telling you sweet things you want to hear
You will be rich
You will never lack. Blah blah blah
Same way Yahoo boy will be deciciving client
Telling them sweet lies

They will give you audio blessings
But demand REAL cash as offering and tithe
Why not give them audio cash grin grin
Next time they ask for tithe
Tell the pastor "You are rich in Jesus name" grin
Audio blessings = Audio Offering

That is what Yahoo boys do to their clients.
Tell their clients sweet audio things they want to hear, then collect money from them.

Christianity in Nigeria is advanced fraud.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Johnchrix:

Are u a winner?
Ya grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by adeowo84(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
dazzlingd:

What has this got to do with my inheritance, are u normal?

Hahahaha...see this boy O...you called someone that non of your ancestors (past and present) can measure up to "OLE"...you no well at all
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by dazzlingd(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
adeowo84:

Hahahaha...see this boy O...you called someone that non of your ancestors (past and present) can measure up to "OLE"...you no well at all

The way u wear 1932 eye glass resemble shrek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / Oblate Eusebius Burial Photos. Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Nigeria Buried / Stones Of Fire: Courtesy Of Dr. Daniel K. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.