Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today (23166 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by izubext007: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Longer life sir
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by zyzxx(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday a fulfilled MOG: to our Father, Mentor, Role Model

More grace in Jesus name Amen
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Thebigheart: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2021
smile11s:
Serious 419 man

Na you go tire. grin[center][/center]
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Franking: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Religion!!! The opium of the masses. Gives false hope. Makes people call a total stranger 'papa'. Makes logic look alien.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Thebigheart: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday � to you sir
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Thebigheart: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday to you sir
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Johnchrix(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday Papa
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Johnchrix(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Happy birthday Soldier of Christ
U have been a wonderful example to follow over these years, I pray for more strength,grace and revelations upon your life in JESUS CHRIST Name Amen
Congratulations grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Are u a winner?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by IbileIfe: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2021
HALLELUJAH!
Happy Birthday to Bishop David Oyedepo.
I wish you many happier returns for the day with all the thanksgivings to our one and only Almighty Father God JEHOVAH JIREH for beautiful long life and more prosperity in abundance of His infinite grace in the mighty name of JESUS Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever. AMEN!
Enjoy your day!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by LeadMobile(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
These Scammers called Men of God are funny.
They give you audio blessings by mouth
You will just be shouting AMEN like sheep meeeeh meeeh
Telling you sweet things you want to hear
You will be rich
You will never lack. Blah blah blah
Same way Yahoo boy will be deciciving client
Telling them sweet lies
Must we always show our ignorance.
Pls don't say what you don't know

They will give you audio blessings
But demand REAL cash as offering and tithe
Why not give them audio cash grin grin
Next time they ask for tithe
Tell the pastor "You are rich in Jesus name" grin
Audio blessings = Audio Offering

That is what Yahoo boys do to their clients.
Tell their clients sweet audio things they want to hear, then collect money from them.

Christianity in Nigeria is advanced fraud.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by LeadMobile(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=LeadMobile post=106213200][/quote]
Must we always show our ignorance.
Let's always say what we know
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Facidio: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy Birthday PAPA. God almighty bless your new Age and renew you like that if the eagles. Kelp soaring PAPA
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by dazzlingd(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2021
adeowo84:

He stole your family inheritance...werey!
What has this got to do with my inheritance, are u normal?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Stanchem029: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:
Happy birthday sir

Vote the man with the country Nigeria at heart

Vote Orji Uzor Kalu for President come 2023
Charity begins at home grin grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by dontrulee: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
These Scammers called Men of God are funny.
They give you audio blessings by mouth
You will just be shouting AMEN like sheep meeeeh meeeh
Telling you sweet things you want to hear
You will be rich
You will never lack. Blah blah blah
Same way Yahoo boy will be deciciving client
Telling them sweet lies

They will give you audio blessings
But demand REAL cash as offering and tithe
Why not give them audio cash grin grin
Next time they ask for tithe
Tell the pastor "You are rich in Jesus name" grin
Audio blessings = Audio Offering

That is what Yahoo boys do to their clients.
Tell their clients sweet audio things they want to hear, then collect money from them.

Christianity in Nigeria is advanced fraud.

Lol.... For your mind na, you don talk sense. Clap for yourself
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by BePrepared: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday to my own Father
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by BePrepared: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2021
The more haters are hating and wailing the more he prospers, more jets, making more people millionaires, Kai, I refuse to be a hater, critic and wailer.

Happy birthday dad
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Ouchbabe(f): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday papa. May God continue to bless and keep you. Above all you will make heaven.
As I rejoice with you today, I pray in faith for financial favour to settle my children's school fees. Amen
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Sirchef: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday papa ���
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by LifePortConnect: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
DejiPlug:
Godspowerproject

Every September 27th is world Bishop David Oyedepo day

Ministries and evangelists all over the world show love to Living Faith founder as he turns 67.

Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo celebrates his 67th birthday today, September 27, 2021
The founder of the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel is marking his 67th year on earth.

The Living Faith founder is also receiving a lot of birthday love and best wishes from ministers, evangelists, church members and social media users from all over the world. Here are some of them:

In celebration of the occasion, members of DavidOyedepomin on Instagram are set to present a short documentary titled “The Man”. More details coming....

Happy birthday to God’s servant Bishop David Oyedepo. We celebrate God’s favor and faithfulness over your life. There is no doubt that the hand of God is upon you. We pray for fresh grace and strength as you continue to run your appointed race, in Jesus name. Congratulations sir”.

Join us as we celebrate our Father today
BishopOyedepo@67

Happy Birthday great man of God. We celebrate you. More grace Sir. Cheers
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by candidbabe(f): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday papa
More grace sir
I am glad to be under your tutelage.
I am a winner.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Salt06(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

You and who?

E be like say you want make Ogun kill you.

Better repent before judgement fall upon you and your powerless ogun
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by chimbago(f): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
My life has been blessed by your ministry Sir.
I am a living proof of the success of Liberation mandate given to you.
Thank you sir for you have been a great blessing to me and my family.

Happy birthday to my father and mentor Bishop David Oyedepo.
Wishing you many more years ahead.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by OBTOREPA(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday sir, I Key into your success.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by janedonez(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy Birthday, Daddy! More Grace.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Jefferic(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
My beloved Papa, May you live long to reach 100 years in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by patomberekpe(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Wow @67yrs How come tifnubu sorry Tinubu Is 69?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by smile11s(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
yinks77:

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU YOUR STUPIDITY

You be mumu
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by smile11s(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Thebigheart:

Na you go tire. grin[center][/center]

I don tire self lol
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by smile11s(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
hohafrank:
How is he 419 man?Watch Your tongue before the wrath of God comes on you.

You be fool
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by keystone123(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
We celebrate you Sir. I wish you more grace, more anointing and more strength to continue the race Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon / Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.