Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today (22727 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by gozie186(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday papa more fresh anointing upon your life Sir

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by sirnoah(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2021
DejiPlug:
Godspowerproject

Every September 27th is world Bishop David Oyedepo day

Ministries and evangelists all over the world show love to Living Faith founder as he turns 67.

Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo celebrates his 67th birthday today, September 27, 2021
The founder of the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel is marking his 67th year on earth.

The Living Faith founder is also receiving a lot of birthday love and best wishes from ministers, evangelists, church members and social media users from all over the world. Here are some of them:

In celebration of the occasion, members of DavidOyedepomin on Instagram are set to present a short documentary titled “The Man”. More details coming....

Happy birthday to God’s servant Bishop David Oyedepo. We celebrate God’s favor and faithfulness over your life. There is no doubt that the hand of God is upon you. We pray for fresh grace and strength as you continue to run your appointed race, in Jesus name. Congratulations sir”.

Join us as we celebrate our Father today
BishopOyedepo@67

Happy birthday papa, I love you so much and I humbly tap into your rare grace of uncommon love for God and divine prosperity

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by djdupcy: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2021
smile11s:
Serious 419 man

may God have mercy on ur life
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by hohafrank(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2021
smile11s:
Serious 419 man
How is he 419 man?Watch Your tongue before the wrath of God comes on you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by yinks77: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2021
smile11s:
Serious 419 man
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU YOUR STUPIDITY
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Soukiss(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Fake Men Of God

It took me years to realise that last last
Christianity na Scam
Motivational speakers disguising as Pastors

As long as Jesus himself didn't write the Bible. Then all na SCAM
If the Apostles wrote the gospels then I don't trust them too.
After all them deny Jesus, then another one betray him.
That is why I don't trust whatever those apostles wrote in bible.

The only bible I will respect is the one Jesus Christ wrote himself.
Not the one written by his boy boys that all have their own lies and agenda.

It is better I write my own story and autobiography than to allow my boy boys to write my life story.

If you look deep into Jesus real teaching
He advice us to find God within ourselves.
Not in a church,pastor or doctrine.
98% of Christian's are doing the exact opposite.
I u said Christianity na scam .and u still believe in our Lord Christ.that means Christianity no b scam

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2021
HBD sir, I wish you more anointing, long life and good health. Amen!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by MuchAdo: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy Birthday Papa smiley
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by waslag11(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday to my Bishop, more grace and anointing to him
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by mocipe: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Congrats to him.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by naija1stnigar(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
These Scammers called Men of God are funny.
They give you audio blessings by mouth
You will just be shouting AMEN like sheep meeeeh meeeh
Telling you sweet things you want to hear
You will be rich
You will never lack. Blah blah blah
Same way Yahoo boy will be deciciving client
Telling them sweet lies

They will give you audio blessings
But demand REAL cash as offering and tithe
Why not give them audio cash grin grin
Next time they ask for tithe
Tell the pastor "You are rich in Jesus name" grin
Audio blessings = Audio Offering

That is what Yahoo boys do to their clients.
Tell their clients sweet audio things they want to hear, then collect money from them.

Christianity in Nigeria is advanced fraud.
instead of you to keep complaining about exploitation why don't you pray and work your way to the top, they pray for you to be blessed but your sluggishness and inability to key into it in the place of prayer and hard work will always deny you the blessings.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Damikjay(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by mmboye(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2021
muykem:
Happy birthday sir. Your life story is derived from psalm 22 vs 29 "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men."
Proverb bro, not psalm
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by coolqayy(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2021
He flies red too much
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by duchess854: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2021
smile11s:
Serious 419 man

Wail more! grin. Go do your own 419! grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by umunaija: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2021
If someone speak like this about your religion, the next thing you will do is to carry bomb. But you guys always pretend to be Christians and demonize our leaders. Be very careful

JackDaAlienz:
You will be rich
Telling them sweet lies

Tell their clients sweet audio things they want to hear, then collect money from them.

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by jimter44(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday, Sir. More grace, unction and anointing on your life. May the good Lord grants you grace to fulfill your days on earth. May He protect your family and grant you strength to discharge your assignment on earth, IJN.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
You will be rich
Telling them sweet lies

I don't know why people like taking Panadol for another man's headache. People give pastors money and pastors give them audio blessings? Have those who receive "Audio blessings" come to complain to you? You that doesn't given pastors money and do not receive "audio blessings", how is your life? Are you better than those that "give pastors money and receive audio blessings"?

Christianity in Nigeria is scam. No problem. You that is not being scammed by Christianity, how is your life? Are you better than those "being scammed"?.

Ode!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday Soldier of Christ
U have been a wonderful example to follow over these years, I pray for more strength,grace and revelations upon your life in JESUS CHRIST Name Amen
Congratulations grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Swipa: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday Man of GOD.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by yusluvad(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2021
Happiest birthday to God's general...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Lamasta(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday my bishop

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday, papa!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

May the grace upon your life transcend generations, in Jesus' Name!!!!!

We call you blessed!! kiss
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Givenchy20(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday Bishop, may lines fall for you pleasant places sir!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Oryutu: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy Birthday Daddy. More years & more blessings
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by adeowo84(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2021
dazzlingd:
Oledepo.

Enjoy big man, enjoy the fruits of the gullible.

Let them call you daddy and be jumping okada while u and your true children enjoy private jets

He stole your family inheritance...werey!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Fortune118005(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy Birthday sir

DejiPlug:
Godspowerproject

Every September 27th is world Bishop David Oyedepo day

Ministries and evangelists all over the world show love to Living Faith founder as he turns 67.

Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo celebrates his 67th birthday today, September 27, 2021
The founder of the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel is marking his 67th year on earth.

The Living Faith founder is also receiving a lot of birthday love and best wishes from ministers, evangelists, church members and social media users from all over the world. Here are some of them:

In celebration of the occasion, members of DavidOyedepomin on Instagram are set to present a short documentary titled “The Man”. More details coming....

Happy birthday to God’s servant Bishop David Oyedepo. We celebrate God’s favor and faithfulness over your life. There is no doubt that the hand of God is upon you. We pray for fresh grace and strength as you continue to run your appointed race, in Jesus name. Congratulations sir”.

Join us as we celebrate our Father today
BishopOyedepo@67
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by SamgoldBaba: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
You will be rich
Telling them sweet lies

Tell me about Christianity overseas pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / Oblate Eusebius Burial Photos. Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Nigeria Buried / Stones Of Fire: Courtesy Of Dr. Daniel K. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.