Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Who's The Dummy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The Dummy? (510 Views)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Dummy? by Bote3000(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys Good morning So I'm here with an issues I need your "SAY" on

So me and my friend met our girlfriends at around the same time, about a year into our relationship my friend buys his girl a phone worth 500,000 naira she is happy and all excited and the same tine I opened a shop for my girl worth 500,000 a year later I got dumped while my friend still waxing strong with his girl, over the weekend while enjoying guys night out with booze and other chills our issue comes up and I'm considered a dummy for opening a shop for my ex, curiosity? am I trully the dummy??

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Dummy? by ChiefSosa(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Both of you, but i believe one person is dumber than the other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Dummy? by Freelane33(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Hmm
Re: Who's The Dummy? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Your guys are obviously the dummies.

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Dummy? by Demigod22: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2021
You are not a dummy. You did what is right for the wrong person. And sometimes, if relationship doesn't work out, that does not mean you are a failure. You are just a good wise someone who do the right thing. Who knows if the break up is even caused by your inaction. It is not wrong to help your Lover.

I am just hoping when I will get the kind of money to open shop for woman. I will first settle home, because like 2pac, all eyes on me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Dummy? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2021
OP please have you opened a shop for your mother or sisters?? (No offense)

With all I have read and with all I have seen and with all I know...

I won't give to any female (who isn't my wife) what I have not given to my mother and sisters...

I'm not in anyway saying it's wrong to help the opposite sex, but guy family should come first (at least it does for me)...

To answer your question...

It's your business who you choose to spend your money on, and don't allow no one to tell you how you should and shouldn't spend your money...

Either ways...

You're the dummy for allowing dummies to dictate how a dummy should spend his money grin

1 Like

Re: Who's The Dummy? by Shegzy8(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Both of you, but i believe one person is dumber than the other.

You said it all.
Re: Who's The Dummy? by bigpicture001: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2021
U set her up for the future.. sh got streght ND flew away.... But u guy didn't give her economic strength just bragging right so sh comes for more....

U love her more, but live is fuvk in Naija. Sorry guy!
Re: Who's The Dummy? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Join OUR PUGB NEW STATE FOR AFRICAN OFFICIAL GROUP AND ☑️MEET BEST CLAN ☑️MEET / Should I move on OR I should keep trying? (Advice needed) / What Can $500 Monthly Do For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.