Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You (6029 Views)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Chelsea82: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
A man pranked his girlfriend by setting up a dummy to make it look like he had another woman in the house. The girlfriend's reaction when she walked in will have you watching the video multiple times.

In the viral video, the man can be seen putting the dummy in place as he awaited the arrival of his girlfriend. He then lay back on a chair and waited until he heard her footsteps.

When he noticed she was approaching, he stood and got close to the dummy, touching it, as though he were handling a woman.

His girlfriend walked in on this sight and didn't miss a bit. She immediately leaped towards the man and the "side chick", jumping them in one swift, athletic move. As she did, she raised her feet and kicked the dummy's head.

Her quick reaction has amused Instagram users but what people find most amusing is the kick she aimed at the head of the "side chic". Most said if the dummy were a real woman she would have suffered some serious injuries.

Ladies Do You Think She Over reacted or Guys Is Good What he did?

Watch the video after cut and drop your comment.

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/man-pranks-his-girlfriend-with-dummy.html?m=1

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Chelsea82: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2019

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by referandum(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Women and jumping into conclusion is like garri and groundnut. -Martin Luther 1962.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by 40secondsguy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Low budget jackie chan grin

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by donbachi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
So assuming dat dummy was to be a girl...and the girl dies as a result of dis...what will she tell her self?she go come tell her sef sey she dey fight for Wetin be her own.

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by MycroftHolmes: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Almost every woman would have reacted the same way.

Nigger was lucky she wasn't holding a knife. She would have stabbed him before realizing it was a prank.
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by praz001(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
lol...

Some men would have sharpen their cutlass if they were in her shoe.......
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by maxjax(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
stale
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chelsea82:
More, Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/man-pranks-his-girlfriend-with-dummy.html?m=1

She over reacted.
Had it been her hip bone shift she'll say she fighting over a man that may not even marry her.

If it was me, I'll first see if the girl fine pass me and if she is, ill slap the guy so hard and walk away but if not I'll just bone both of them and walk away. End of relationship.�

2 Likes

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Chelsea82: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

She over reacted.
Had it been her hip bone shift she'll say she fighting over a man that may not even marry her.

If it was me, I'll first see if the girl fine pass me and if she is, ill slap the guy so hard and walk away but if not I'll just bone both of them and walk away. End of relationship.�

Lol..
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Saintmary(f): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
referandum:
Women and jumping into conclusion is like garri and groundnut.
-Martin Luther 1962.

Johnny on top of a woman doing his business
Chinyere opens door: "What is this?!!, she exclaims
Johnny says: "babe, its not what it looks like, I can explain!"
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by LadySarah: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by VirginSearcher(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2019
mtcheww! very old video from Facebook angry
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by mojounited(m): 4:47am On Dec 17, 2019
LadySarah:
grin
Lmao cheesy
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by segebase(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2019
Lemme try ma own
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Chelsea82: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2019
LadySarah:
grin

Lol..
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by vikithor(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2019
learn how to drive ,manual or auto vehicle, call or send message via whatsapp
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by referandum(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2019
Saintmary:

Johnny on top of a woman doing his business Chinyere opens door: "What is this?!!, she exclaims Johnny says: "babe, its not what it looks like, I can explain!"
Hehehehe... Allow him to explain nah. It may not really be what it looks like.
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by ilevic(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2019
It was acted
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Saintmary(f): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2019
referandum:

Hehehehe... Allow him to explain nah. It may not really be what it looks like.
Na so

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Gracemadeit(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
LOL. The lady is just like a wounded lion ready to devour her prey. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by calabaman(m): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
omo.....She moves with grace!
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Chelsea82: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
ilevic:
It was acted

I don't think so, the girl for me is a no nonsense girl
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Gabson001(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
kilokanmi

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Chelsea82: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2019
Gracemadeit:
LOL. The lady is just like a wounded lion ready to devour her prey. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Me will just dump her for such act..

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Chelsea82: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
40secondsguy:

Lol..
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Chelsea82: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
calabaman:
omo.....She moves with grace!

Lol,, I will sack her immediately if it is me
Re: Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You by Chelsea82: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
40secondsguy:

Lol..

(1) (Reply)

Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. / 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. / 12 Laws Of Karma! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.