Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Wot Kinda Insult Is This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wot Kinda Insult Is This? (5461 Views)

Help!! Hav U Seen Dis B4?? Wot Does It Mean? / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by tjbash(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2011
All seems not to be well with this relationship. Are u afraid of asking her why she took her actions. Please as her and not discuss her
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by Saipro(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2011
Frankly, what are you asking for dude? Advise on how to approach the situation? Damage control? An excuse/support from boys to rationalize your next course of action? Don't just sit on the sidelines & read replies. Let us know!

My take: your girl lacks tact (may extend to lack of wisdom too). She might have felt it proper to not hide stuff from you (technically right) including the wort between her & the suspicious ex. But he's the ex & had his shot; why relive the good times?

For you: did you have to sit there & face the torture of them reliving it? This thing about being a man is knowing when to cut crap short. Your airing feelings here shows you're agrieved. Put a stop to it. Or take a walk next time.

Capper: the lesson isn't just for the guys. Learn from it ladies.
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by Spclst900: 7:40am On May 29, 2011
677ano:

step up you game man
tell him
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by jakesund(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
Ekpoma1:

Come on lets be realistic here. The gal is just your GF n nt your wife. She can still be your ex 2moro. That does nt mean u guyz cant still be best of frndz. 2 me shay, is nthing 2 loose sleep abt. I would only be bothered if only we had weded.

exactly,  cheesy
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by Connoisseur(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2011
@poster you didnt say who was with you.
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by BABE3: 9:39am On May 29, 2011
Errrmm Boda OP, why exactly are you tripping? If you had something important to say to your shawty during that period of time, then you should have. You had non' going on and she kept herself busy. undecided smiley
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by freeman9ja(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2011
Thats disrespecting, just talk senses into her head or dump her lazy ass
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by jaymdee(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2011
Dude, you are obviously sitting in a 'one chance' bus. Do yourself a favour and get down fast before you reach Benin by-pass. I'll advice you form chatting-up an ex(if you have one) for so long a time, then see her reaction. If she acts normal it means you are the stranger in her life.
Be wise man. Shine ya eye.
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by HotieTima(f): 11:48am On May 29, 2011
she's not the slut is your friend
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by mashnino(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2011
criously dis guy is sick, vewi funny u, U WATCHED HER DO THAT RUBBISH TO YOU, sha maybe u caused it
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by naijangel7(f): 4:50pm On May 29, 2011
You sat through the so-called insult for a whole hour then got on NL to seek a solution? How old are you?
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 29, 2011
OP was it a phone bone she was having with her ex? cheesy
You know u would really be a sucker if she was phone shagging her ex with u looking on like a mugu cheesy
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by bvc(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2011
please, answer d question, how old r u? u seem 2 b proud 2 b a btich's btich embarassed
naijangel7:

You sat through the so-called insult for a whole hour then got on NL to seek a solution? How old are you?
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by Thirst4Lif: 7:49pm On May 29, 2011
She was with me and she chatted with her ex for 1 hour!

Are you the boyfriend, fiance', what? Perhaps you're taking the relationship more seriously than

she. But regardless, even if you were just one of her girlfriends it's rude to have company over

and leave them unattended for 1 hour while you talk on the telephone.
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 29, 2011
Sweet T:

It's called losing! Dang!

We all know 190 can't spell. Most pea brained folks have that problem. undecided grin
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by anda4life(f): 8:05pm On May 29, 2011
hahhaha, funny enough i have been in a kinda similar situation lol, and i really didnt give a hug about the rtship, so when he was chatn with a supposed friend for more than a min, i quickly called my ex and we spoke for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong while, and i even told him i missed him so much i might just visit home to see him , hahahhaha, silly i kno
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by 190: 8:22pm On May 29, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[color=indigo]We all know 190 can't spell. Most pea brained folks have that problem. undecided grin

Says the skinned turkey undecided

iice:

Insult to Dr. Drakken

Shhhh kraken ( U're disturbin da peace)
[/color]
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 29, 2011
190:

Says the DELICIOUS skinned turkey undecided

grin grin
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by 190: 8:29pm On May 29, 2011
Ignorance undecided
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 29, 2011
190:

I'm ignorant as hell undecided
dont say that! have some self esteem hun. undecided undecided
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by 190: 8:49pm On May 29, 2011
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 29, 2011
190:

Jamaican can love,

(even teeka)

What ever Malcom RejeX grin grin
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by 190: 9:01pm On May 29, 2011
Look @ u talkin 2 yourself

Where your mama wen them born u follow undecided
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 29, 2011
190:

Look @ u talkin 2 yourself

Where your mama wen them born u follow  undecided

don't you have some grass to eat? undecided grin grin.
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by mrperfect(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2011
Well, may be for a change.
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by SweetT1: 4:15am On May 30, 2011
@OP

You lucky you were there, she would have went home with him/if hasn't already done that.
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by Nobody: 5:55am On May 30, 2011
Something in me tells me u have been toasting dis girl 4 long and now she had an issue with her 'ex b/f' and 'broke up' and she now agreed to date u to get behind d experience with her 'ex b/f' but it seems they are now back. I suggest u have a talk to know her mind, u might have to 4get her at d end, cos it seems she isnt digging u dat much. Sorry anyway.
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:19am On May 30, 2011
There is lack of respect in the relationship. Time to wear the pants wink
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by Nobody: 7:36am On May 30, 2011
who bought ha the recharge card?

I hope its not you!
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 30, 2011
imagine if they were alrdy marid??

I stil insist! Sum married women should change phone numbers.
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by freeman9ja(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2011
She just doesn't see that guy as a real man, cos she she does; haba she go respect d guy
Re: Wot Kinda Insult Is This? by iice(f): 11:41am On May 30, 2011
190:

Shhhh kraken ( U're disturbin da peace)[/color]

Spoken like a true pterodactyl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants / Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? / Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.