Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? (1090 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship / So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? / “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by Preciousgirl(f): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Can you imagine what my friend is currently going through
That her husband is threatening to divorce her just because she sent her picture to a male friend; just normal picture, not nude.

And I consider this preposterous to say the least meanwhile she tells me her husband is an unruly unrepentant cheat.

How does a woman sharing her normal picture with a friend lead to divorce

Men are so selfish and jealous

Spits

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by chatinent: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
C
Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by TarOrfeeek: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Here's your daily dose of attention.

Use it wisely.

angry

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by Jeon(f): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Preciousgirl:
That her husband is threatening to divorce her just because she sent her picture to a male friend; just normal picture, not nude.

And I consider this preposterous to say the least meanwhile she tells me her husband is an unruly unrepentant cheat.

Spits

Because of common picture.. This kind man will not allow the woman to easily interact with humans.

Nigerian men are full of insecurities...
Dey think say all women are like them[ in promiscuous way,infidelity, flirting ]

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by constance500: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Spits

Na from picture sharing romance dey take start.. One moment now you're cute darling, she will be smiling like an idiot..

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by Ritzybeauty(f): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
It's not jealousy, it just insecurity issues..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by Jeon(f): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
constance500:

Na from picture sharing romance dey take start.. One moment now you're cute darling, she will be smiling like an idiot..

Why not think positive...
Nah everything dey lead to bad things to Nigerians

May God have mercy
Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by lilvicky68(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
From picture to video call

From video call to kerewa..

Men should leave married women alone..

Married women should also leave single men alone..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by Preciousgirl(f): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
constance500:

See you, spoilt brat
Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by ray501(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
That just the first step, its a gradual process he will soon ask for the nude.
Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Spits

Why did the lady send the man the picture in the first place?? Because in my opinion, sending your pictures to the opposite sex as a married person for anything other than an official matter is a red flag..

If the reason is not anything official, then the man has every right to get upset... And if she can't make the hubby understand exactly why, then that's a case worth investigating...

You said that the man is an "unruly unrepentant cheat", maybe she too wants to join the hubby in the cheating business...
Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by Truvelisback(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Spits
How did are her husband find out?
Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by Shaolin77: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Only pussy ass nigga do those jealous stuff
Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by Bashnigga(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Just a precautionary measure i guess... Na from clap dem dey enter dance
Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
constance500:

excatly bro the same thing happened to my GF frm sharing her normal picture to nude ones I cut her then I did the needful...
Re: Why Are Men Too Jealous These Days? by Ahmback(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Our nairaland ezenwanyi!!!
No sacrifice for the gods today
Preciousgirl:

Spits

(1) (Reply)

(story) Sweet S$X With Cynthia (18+) – Season 1 (episode 1 – 15) / My Post Nut Experience With A Nairaland Girl / Should I Diss August Alsina In My Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.