Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship (2319 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by orohbiro(f): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
I and this guy has been dating for over a year now he pay my bills and take Good care of me he took him 2months before I agree to date him . the issue am having with him is that he is too Jealous of a human being I can't even communicate with other guys again anytime a guy call my name or sees me talking to another guy he becomes Jealous. Abeg abeg am not up for this nonsense am not in bondage am thinking of quitting the relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by yrhuhfy113: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
orohbiro:
I and this guy has been dating for over a year now he pay my bills and take Good care of me he took him 2months before I agree to date him . the issue am having with him is that he is too Jealous of a human being I can't even communicate with other guys again anytime a guy call my name or sees me talking to another guy he becomes Jealous. Abeg abeg am not up for this nonsense am not in bondage am thinking of quitting the relationship.

When you parents paid all your bills, did they allow you be FREE with BOYS? if NO, then pls get a life, work with your hands....

RELATIONSHIP is not ORPHANAGE or CUTOMIZED prostitution.

Leave the guy alone, pay him back if you can because NOTHING IS FREE even in FREETOWN and move on and make your own money and take care of yourself.

You clearly don't know what you need to know about MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIPS.... so don't waste your time.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by budaatum: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
I think he thinks he's paying you enough for you to not communicate with other guys.

If he's not, then either charge him more than the "pay my bills and take Good care of me" so you don't have to communicate with other guys or give him a reduction so you get some of your freedom back and can communicate with whomever you want, because you both can't be wanting to eat your cake and be having it at the same time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Zonefree(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Of what importance are you to him? Quitting the relationship will benefit him more so I endorse you quit the relationship and save a brother from impending danger.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by phorget(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
budaatum:
I think he thinks he's paying you enough for you to not communicate with other guys.

If he's not, then either charge him more than the "pay my bills and take Good care of me" so you don't have to communicate with other guys or give him a reduction so you get some of your freedom back and can communicate with whomever you want, because you both can't be wanting to eat your cake and be having it at the same time.

You are a wise man.
How can someone be paying your Bill's and taking care of you but you still feel you can talk to some other guys... Ladies are just so myopic.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by phorget(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
orohbiro:

Quit the relationship so you can be free to talk to as many other guys as possible.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
thats the price you have to pay for dating someone who owns your life. if a man pays your rent etc, then of course, you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO OTHER MEN.... the only man in your life is your "bf-sugardaddy", and your whole existence should be to pleasure that man.

ultimately, you can always dump that "BF-sugardaddy" so you can now start to pay your own rent and talk to whoever you decide.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by budaatum: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
phorget:

You are a wise man.
How can someone be paying your Bill's and taking care of you but you still feel you can talk to some other guys... Ladies are just so myopic.

"Good care", she said, and not just any care. It's like buying and feeding a slave that wants to work only when it wants to, lol.

And trust me, I am uber extremely pro-feminism.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by akube34: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

When you parents paid all your bills, did they allow you be FREE with BOYS? if NO, then pls get a life, work with your hands....

RELATIONSHIP is not ORPHANAGE or CUTOMIZED prostitution.

Leave the guy alone, pay him back if you can because NOTHING IS FREE even in FREETOWN and move on and make your own money and take care of yourself.

You clearly don't know what you need to know about MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIPS.... so don't waste your time.
no mind dem. They want the benefits of being in a relationship but want to act single

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
I want to advice you, but I don't know what to say... grin grin grin

Your situation is complicated.
orohbiro:

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by orohbiro(f): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
akube34:
no mind dem. They want the benefits of being in a relationship but want to act single
if you don't kW that to type just keep shut up who told u I plan to act single?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Manhood85(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
orohbiro:
I have a feeling you don't love the guy. When ladies are not into their so called boyfriend that's what they always come up with. Always looking for every single opportunity to dump him. Well done babe!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by rockyh(m): 2:18am On Jun 13, 2023
akube34:
even the married ones are not exempted

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Mercury12(m): 2:35am On Jun 13, 2023
End it. End it jooooor

Jealous people are disasters.

Someone can not even cheat in peace undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by SenecaTheYonger: 6:12am On Jun 13, 2023
orohbiro:

Quit the relationship. Another girl is dying to be taking care of.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Thegamingorca(m): 6:15am On Jun 13, 2023
orohbiro:

Why are you telling us, go and be someone else's. I blame him for spending money on your bills

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Caramia2020(m): 6:17am On Jun 13, 2023
He foot ur bills and take care of u but it's like u love to flirt a little that's y u are complaining. Why don't u discuss with him n sometimes explaining who the caller is, is never a bad idea. You wanted a wife package which he is doing by taking good care of u n ur bills but u don't want duty of a wife with open minded relationship grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy. You want to eat ur cake and have it.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Ogechi98: 6:53am On Jun 13, 2023
After all that has been said and done, tell me why a reasonable guy would still wanna be in a committed relationship with a Nigerian girl? cool cool cool stay toxic and woke kings
orohbiro:

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Johnweeked12: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2023
You just have to look into the mirror and ask yourself if you would take the same if you are bursting your ass off at work to feed a disloyal gf who does not understand what commitment to a relationship means. In saner climes, Gfs do not even give out phone numbers when they are in a relationship. The way you treat any little thing shows the way you will treat every other thing. Anyone that will get married to you should brace up as you will 95% be a cheating wife.

Change your life or stay single. And work for your money if you need all the freedom so you can LovePeddler around all you want

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by delkuf(m): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2023
orohbiro:
this is a sign that he will be beating you if you end up marrying him.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by tuzle(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2023
Imagine someone telling me that even when she is married she will still be talking to her male friends. In my mind I just said okay o shebi 2 can play the game, when u see me talking with a girl by 2am nobody should complain.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Abolodje: 8:52am On Jun 13, 2023
orohbiro:
Ashiere person dey pay all your bills steady and you still dey follow other guys talk make he no dey jealous?

You dey craze.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Abolodje: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:
I want to advice you, but I don't know what to say... grin grin grin

Your situation is complicated.
It’s not complicated you just know the tactics she’s about to play but you don’t want to cast your kind.

Well done, dey play!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by kmaster007: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2023
Be transparent to him
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by F117nighthawk: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2023
She want to eat her cake and have it,women and their selfish nature,her eyes still dey outside.
Stop collecting all those benefits from the guy and tell him to free u to have all the freedom u want.
After all no pain no gain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2023
akube34:
This is exactly what they want. Even in marriages too... Okpo doings
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2023
lipsrsealed like the saying goes--"There's no true love without jealousy".

But...

What do bannies really want? undecided. You finally found a man who truly cares about you,but you so hell-bent on breaking up with him because he's simply jealous.....If not for the spirit of holosho-ing wey don pack enter your body shocked you for no dey think of how to quit this kind of relationship wey your fellow bannies dey use as prayer points shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2023
orohbiro:
We all know the kind of "communication" and "talk" u have with those guys that makes him jealous. U are just confused and useless. I care less these days and I thank God for that but in all of it I'm watching but will act like I don't see it, waiting for the right time to pull the plug. Na who never see dey follow woman argue or show jealousy repeatedly. Right now is less talking more doings. After that u can label me wtv u like. When those ur boyfriends done fvck u roundabout u go remember this ur guy but then it will be too late. Keep "talking" and "communicating" with them 😄

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Runs babe spotted
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by SenatePresdo(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
orohbiro:

Why did it take upto two months before you agree for him?
It means you were never into him.

If you want to quit, you quit. Stop looking for what to attach to it.

Anybody that's genuinely in love with a woman is bound to be jealous, how individuals decides to express their jealousy is entirely their business.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by Rickmann: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
orohbiro:

Since you've made up ur mind,
Oya quit na..why are you telling us?
Is jealousy a big deal?

If you truly loved him as much as he does, you'll feel jealous atimes too, it's normal.. but what I can smell here is you have no feelings for him..you are just in the relationship cos of the benefits you get.

Just stop forcing urself , quit...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship by ThatrealestApex: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
orohbiro:

He's too jealous or he's monitoring your every move that you can't cheat in Peace? undecided

Stop going through the corners

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story / Did I Marry The Right Person? / 10 Things To Never Ask Ur Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.