Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? (1576 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by udofia234(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
I'm really pissed about this attitude in guys, I know I'm not exempted but this is too(But I did that once just to hurt my ex).

I have tried advising this my friends to quiet this childish attitude of theirs, any time we gather at a relaxation center all they do it to talk about their girl friends ring tone during sex, the kind of under wear they put on, how their vagina look like whether hairy or shaved.

Those things she says during sex!! imagine ooo!!! the height of it is that they exchange those girls without the ladies knowing , they tell each other the ladies weak spot so as to get her laid faster. I have tried severally all they say is we are catching fun!!!

I feel so bad for the ladies but how do I tell them? sometimes when I get to meet any of their girl friends the thoughts of what they say flash through my mind....

I get so disappointed anytime they start this their rubbish, but I just can't do without them because they got bar and connections!!! but they have no regards for any lady, I'm still patiently praying that they meet a lady that will change their orientation and make them believe that is not all ladies that can pull their pants for money!!!!

Do they really gain anything from such attitude? its disgusting!!!!
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by neonly: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Never pity those holes just drill and pass it on guy
How will a girl get laid by her BF if not greed and ?
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by Botking: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lol, well bro the society is rotten, most this men when they were broke or still trying to make it were disdain by women who broke slammed them, so now that they have money were you expecting them to treat women like Queens, noo not at all, and the circle will continue, until women learned how to make their own money, and stop depending on men for crumb, and subsequence insult the receive with it

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by nickyj19: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
neonly:
See them. Kiss and tell children.
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by udofia234(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
neonly:

Hmmm!
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by udofia234(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Botking:
Lol, well bro the society is rotten, most this men when they were broke or still trying to make it were disdain by women who broke slammed them, so now that they have money were you expecting them to treat women like Queens, noo not at all, and the circle will continue, until women learned how to make their own money, and stop depending on men for crumb, and subsequence insult the receive with it

But its not all women that are dependent on men I tell you bro and some of this girls are very disciplined , but just that they marry their enemy

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by christianjoy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Well all guys have that mentality
For me I don't reveal people I intimate with
That is a no no for me
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by Illegal1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
I don't kiss and tell....
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by Canyona1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
christianjoy:
Well all guys have that mentality
For me I don't reveal people I intimate with
That is a no no for me
its very childish

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by virginprincess(f): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Most of the idiots doing those things are boys below the age of 25,that is one of the reasons why i can't date a guy below 25yrs,Real men don't have time to discuss such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by Rafiquie: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
If only you knew what girls talked about in private cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by Karleb(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rafiquie:

I was going to say this.

Girls are the worst. If you go to any of these saloon, you fit hear wetin you no go recover from for life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by SPAMBOX7: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I'm still patiently praying that they meet a lady that will change their orientation and make them believe that is not all ladies that can pull their pants for money!!!!

You made sense until you reach here. All NAWALT modafvckers must learn the hard way
I'm still patiently praying that they meet a lady that will change their orientation and make them believe that is not all ladies that can pull their pants for money!!!!

You made sense until you reach here. All women are the same don't be looking for a woman that will change your mindset..waste of time.

All NAWALT modafvckers must learn the hard way angry
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by browndre: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Op mentioned discipline. Which kind discipline girl will allowed a man who has not paid her bride price to be having sex with her?

Please, leave those guys alone, let them share those hoes among themselves. There is love in sharing.
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by udofia234(m): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
christianjoy:
Well all guys have that mentality For me I don't reveal people I intimate with That is a no no for me

Not all guys do that!!
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by udofia234(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
Most of the idiots doing those things are boys below the age of 25,that is one of the reasons why i can't date a guy below 25yrs,Real men don't have time to discuss such nonsense.

This guys am talking about are close to their 40s and they still won't see it as a childish thing!!! may be they have being ill treated by women when they had nothing
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by udofia234(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rafiquie:

I know they do, but not like guys do and even give the babe to their friends!!! ladies won't do such
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by christianjoy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
udofia234:

Not all guys do that!!
everyone has done that at a point in their lives.
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by udofia234(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
Karleb:

I was going to say this.

Girls are the worst. If you go to any of these saloon, you fit hear wetin you no go recover from for life.

Really!!!
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by udofia234(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
SPAMBOX7:

You made sense until you reach here. All women are the same don't be looking for a woman that will change your mindset..waste of time.

All NAWALT modafvckers must learn the hard way angry

Hmmm!!! you haven't met those kind of ladies I'm talking about bro!!!
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by SPAMBOX7: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
udofia234:

Hmmm!!! you haven't met those kind of ladies I'm talking about bro!!!
ok
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by udofia234(m): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
browndre:
Op mentioned discipline. Which kind discipline girl will allowed a man who has not paid her bride price to be having sex with her?

Please, leave those guys alone, let them share those hoes among themselves. There is love in sharing.

Hmmm!!! its well
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by udofia234(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
christianjoy:
everyone has done that at a point in their lives.

yes you are correct!!!
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by Rafiquie: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2022
udofia234:

I know they do, but not like guys do and even give the babe to their friends!!! ladies won't do such

Awwwnn, it's cute how you paint women as Saints grin
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by udofia234(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rafiquie:

Awwwnn, it's cute how you paint women as Saints grin
it's well
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by idahsy: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
udofia234:
I'm really pissed about this attitude in guys, I know I'm not exempted but this is too(But I did that once just to hurt my ex).

I have tried advising this my friends to quiet this childish attitude of theirs, any time we gather at a relaxation center all they do it to talk about their girl friends ring tone during sex, the kind of under wear they put on, how their vagina look like whether hairy or shaved.

Those things she says during sex!! imagine ooo!!! the height of it is that they exchange those girls without the ladies knowing , they tell each other the ladies weak spot so as to get her laid faster. I have tried severally all they say is we are catching fun!!!

I feel so bad for the ladies but how do I tell them? sometimes when I get to meet any of their girl friends the thoughts of what they say flash through my mind....

I get so disappointed anytime they start this their rubbish, but I just can't do without them because they got bar and connections!!! but they have no regards for any lady, I'm still patiently praying that they meet a lady that will change their orientation and make them believe that is not all ladies that can pull their pants for money!!!!

Do they really gain anything from such attitude? its disgusting!!!! so guys tell me what is the fucking wrong about what they siad about the fucking girl that come for sex for money ?

Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by LikeAking: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
udofia234:

Do they really gain anything from such attitude? its disgusting!!!!

Dey dia!
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by JoeRizzla(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Only if you know what girls dey talk for your back, you know go talk like this...
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by Delight2014(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
I like only two words from what you said here
"Bar( money) and connection".
You said it's because they have bars and connection. This two things rule the world,once you have it you will dominate wherever you are and that is what gave those your guys the impetus to rule in their domain.
Allow them to flex joor because it's their time. The worst part of this is that those so called girls won't even bother as far as you are giving them the bar
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by johnabumere: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
All men discus this poor or rich
Re: Why Must Guys Have That Mentality? by udofia234(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
LikeAking:

Dey dia!

Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 / Facts About This Power Bank ? / My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.