Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Please Who Will Take Me Off This Suicide Calling. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Will Take Me Off This Suicide Calling. (991 Views)

"Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Will Take Me Off This Suicide Calling. by Riran12er: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
I have just been kicked from my house. I paid to stay in Abuja. It's a short letter. I pray every day pending when I will get money to pay to collect an apartment. They charge me 1500 every day. I paid for one week as I have no choice because I have no friends in Abuja.

The one I have relocated to Lagos and got me stranded and I looked for an apartment even if it was a single room to rent but to no avail. The one self-con I was seeing was 200k above. And as of then I had just 60k in my account and was planning to sell my phone to make it up but to no avail. That was what pushed me to jump on the short let accommodation. It was in Galadima next to gwarimpa. I even prayed to meet with someone who will help my life as I go around asking people if they will sell their property because I'm an online marketer. Last week I help a guy sell his iPhone and earned 15k.

Feeding and toiletries and feeding I didn't have made me spend it to 8200. cry

Throughout my one week stay, the owner of the apartment who is a woman, always bill me one way or the other. But because I want to just make peace reign for my stay there, for now, I will just still give to her. She kept pressing me one way or the other. Asking me to help her send 2k to one person tomorrow will be 1k without refunding. I lack peace of mind for a long time now.
cry
Yesterday which was Sunday, she asked me to buy her engine oil for the generator which before I filled her form she told me there will be constant electricity. Now's putting bills on me. I wasn't expecting this from her. Because not because she owns a house in gwarimpa but because I explained the reason why I'm coming to stay with her. It's as if she kept frustrating me. Sometimes I go a full day without eating. Just to make sure I don't end up sleeping under the bridge.

Yesterday Sunday, when I was about to go out, she asked me to buy her engine oil which cost 1600. And I was having 8200. I had no choice because I was to renew my stay for one week for 10500 which I thought of telling her to subtract from it.

I got to the pos and did a transfer of 8100 to them and I was debited the money didn't drop. I was pained and confused. I stay there for up to an hour and it didn't drop. I had to collect the pos man phone number and get in touch while I returned home.

When I got home, I told her what happened and she was just acting as if I was lying, so I had to send her a screenshot of the debit alert on WhatsApp. I will attach the chat in the She felt even reluctant.

I stay throughout yesterday without eating. God can bear me witness. I called my friend if he could help me with some funds but he said he isn't buoyant for now.

This morning, she dropped me a message on WhatsApp telling me that my stay will exceed tomorrow, I told her ok that we should talk as I have a low battery.

She told me she will be collecting two weeks and above and I told her ok because I believe there's nothing God can't do before the end of tomorrow. I told her I will be going to the bank. To rectify the issue. I got to the bank without still eating anything in the morning waiting under the canopy to get to my turn.

While in the hot sun this afternoon, she sent me a message on WhatsApp telling me she have seen someone who will take over my stay that I should pay today or she will give the person to stay.

I was frustrated and poured out my mind to her. And she asked me to leave that she needs money today when my stay hasn't even elapsed. cry cry cry

I can't believe people can be this heartless to mankind. Right now, I'm even scared of her because 2days ago I had a bad dream about her trying to have sex with me. I was confused. But seems I have to leave by force. cry cry cry

Till now my bank hasn't reversed my money. I'm here frustrated. Please I don't want to sleep under the bridge. Someone should help me. Please I want to get an apartment but I don't have money for now. Please help my life. I don't mind if you stay in Abuja, I can come for verification. Please help me. cry cry cry cry
Re: Please Who Will Take Me Off This Suicide Calling. by Riran12er: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
This are the screenshots.... cry cry

Re: Please Who Will Take Me Off This Suicide Calling. by Riran12er: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
My debit

Re: Please Who Will Take Me Off This Suicide Calling. by Riran12er: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please I really need help. Someone should just give me hope. cry
Re: Please Who Will Take Me Off This Suicide Calling. by Riran12er: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please y'all should come to my rescue... I cant go back to my fathers house. I rather commit suicide. cry cry cry
Re: Please Who Will Take Me Off This Suicide Calling. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Who Will Take Me Off This Suicide Calling. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
O. Boy, this one pass me oh.
Re: Please Who Will Take Me Off This Suicide Calling. by Riran12er: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
Who will help me please cry
Re: Please Who Will Take Me Off This Suicide Calling. by arleck(m): 3:57am On Sep 28, 2021
Mehn! You got 60k why not take a risk??
Stake 15k on 3 odds tomorrow
Everyone is having a hard time too.
Even if anyone helps you with 10k or so after spending it how are you going to live?? Keep on begging?? My friend break that stupidity in you. No one would help you, only you can help yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche Sings At Bishop Abioye's Daughter's Wedding (video) / Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart / Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.