Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out (989 Views)

An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Why do pretty girls rarely have boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
I've seen it happen severally, when a not so good looking guy tries to talk a pretty lady into a relationship, but she scornfully looks at him with disdain from up to down and then shook her head before looking up to the skys with teary eyesgrin

Does it mean ugly guys dosent deserve what the good looking guys get?

Why do beautiful women feel bad when ugly guys approach them...why?
Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by Hashabiah: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
So why didn't Reginal Daniels cry when Ned Nwoko approached her? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
So why didn't Reginal Daniels cry when Ned Nwoko approached her? undecided
she cried and she's still crying till tommorow... goan and ask oshiomole's wife to confirm itgrin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by Hashabiah: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
BadRadio:
she cried and she's still crying till tommorow... goan and ask oshiomole's wife to confirm itgrin
...what about Shatta Bundle who is as ugly as fvck but still married a tasty oyibo. ? undecided
Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
...even Shatta Bundle who is as ugly as fvck yet still married to a tasty oyibo. ? undecided
ask urself one questions... are these gold digging women happy?
Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by Hashabiah: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
BadRadio:
ask urself one questions... are these gold digging women happy?
Bros , besides God, money is the only thing that provides happiness . And yes, the women were happy , until they decided to be stupid

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros , besides God, money is the only thing that provides happiness . And yes, the women were happy , until they decided to be stupid
llol
Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by donbachi(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
The only ugly thing any woman hates and can make her cry or feel bad.is an empty pocket.

With money.no man is ugly

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by Boogyman557: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by Cerebellum: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
OP why you self com ugly??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by muheeb01(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Whats the so called ladies definition of ugliness...na water plenty for their eyes o,who are they? A mere mortal? So why would you look a 9months pregnancy and labor with disdain on top what?me I believe everything God created are beautiful,we are just more privilege than other but las las everybody go kpai,I can never say someone is ugly or look down on anyone.
Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by lkillbrokehoes: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rest guy undecided
Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
No man is ugly
Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by JaneYave(f): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Maybe they are still under 25 years. If not maturity will reveal to them where a man's real handsomeness lies.
Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
JaneYave:
Maybe they are still under 25 years. If not maturity will reveal to them where a man's real handsomeness lies.
...and here is the smart one... finally I find my hearthrobgrin

Hey girl ! Can I get ur name and phone number?grin
Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by KingDash: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
donbachi:
The only ugly thing any woman hates and can make her cry or feel bad.is an empty pocket.

With money.no man is ugly
so we wey come get money and fine nko?
Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by techWriter3: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
So why knewn't Reginal Daniels bawl when Ned Nwoko contacted her?
Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by tiffanyfan(f): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
Even though I know say I no fine...I don't say no to ugly guys because no man is ugly when money reach his pocket. But I like fine boys sha o
Re: Why Do Pretty Ladies Feel Hurt To D Point Of Crying Wen An Ugly Dude Ask Em' Out by donbachi(m): 5:44am On Nov 19, 2021
KingDash:
so we wey come get money and fine nko?
give glory to GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Whenever me and my wife are doing it, she always scream loud, Please Help us / Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... / 4 Reasons Why Men Love Ladies With A Big Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.