Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart (991 Views)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by Cashsteady(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Me and my girlfriend today we're just having random conversation and having couples time.. untill she said I would regret it if i ever break her heart. .

I just laughed but deep inside was wondering what she could mean..

What happens when girls say that?.. your advice please
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by DICKstractor: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
undecided

What do you want us to help you do

Warn your girlfriend?
Help you break the curse?
Help you break up peacefully?

Or

Tell you it's just a mere threat?

2 Likes

Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by MITCHELL96: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Be like you won die ? grin grin

Use petty excuses to pick an argument with her, then use it to leave her...

Stories like this usually end up in someone dying through food poisoning grin I don't know if it's gonna be you or her, so use your head well ogbeni cheesy Ruuuunn!!

I don talk Finish

1 Like

Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by iamtardey: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
you should ask her not us undecided
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by Baawaa(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2021

She means for now you are number on the list
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Gettat. You will regret it cos you are a fornicator and anything your Co fornicator say will surely come to you. Have you forgotten in your Bible so quick if you have any thou, that the word of a woman is like slicing edge sword. Woman watch your tongue. I hope you denounce in her presence or you ran here to flabagant your idiotism.

That's how one queen of the coast tried to lure me to the beach and take a oath, after i said a wish (how I will make it big like Solomon and David) over to her, she now wished that we continue our relationship(confused me) , instantly I denounce it and told her that's not a wish you make for someone you barely know. She frowned but later that night I still damp her honey pot with mild tenderness.
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
4 this same Politics section undecided

Wetin you want make we talk now
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by Cashsteady(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

What do you want us to help you do

Warn your girlfriend?
Help you break the curse?
Help you break up peacefully?

Or

Tell you it's just a mere threat?

She said with an evil laugh what she would do I won't like it
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by Breadandpeppers(f): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nairaland men when will all these unnecessary complain and questions stop??
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by Zamrito: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Your a
Foo**l for bringing it here.
Here we discuss politics not you and your lousy girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by bobbybrown007: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Be like you won die ? grin grin

Use petty excuses to pick an argument with her, then use it to leave her...

Stories like this usually end up in someone dying through food poisoning grin I don't know if it's gonna be you or her, so use your head well ogbeni cheesy Ruuuunn!!

I don talk Finish
AND that will be the starting of ur breakup mood
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by ThatFairGuy: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
What's the meaning of these Nonsense Everytime on Nairaland angry

Let's see if it'll still make it to fp. NONSENSICAL
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by DICKstractor: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cashsteady:

She said with an evil laugh what she would do I won't like it
How does evil laugh sound
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by BKayy: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Please Mr cashsteady, this section is for reasonable people. Take your childish thread to romance where stupidity regions supreme.
I believe you will find fellow idiots to waste time with you there

1 Like

Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by yanabasee2: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Breadandpeppers:
Nairaland men when will all these unnecessary complain and questions stop??

Your gender with a record of this kind will always keep men wondering and asking questions....

Never take a Nigerian girl for granted.... whether they're serious with you or not.

1 Like

Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by Bigredmachine: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
there they go again, threatening men as if they are the alpha and omega,

see as they are making this guy feel like a slave in his own kingdom... so a weaker vessel now decides what men would regret in this life...
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by Bigredmachine: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cashsteady:
Me and my girlfriend today we're just having random conversation and having couples time.. untill she said I would regret it if i ever break her heart. .

she is only trying to make you look useless before your very self, she sounds like the authoritative type, and she feels the whole world revolves around her... if u fall for it she has succeeded in making u feel she is the best thing that would ever happen to you...

better use your brain before she puts u under her arm pit
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by Ayoleeboy007: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
All these new playboy self small threat you dey fear. Rule no 7 says never break up with a woman first. There are 1 million ways to break up with a girl and make it look like she broke up with you to avoid conflict and still be in her good books.
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by Sonnobax15(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
undecided
Ok
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
BKayy:
Please Mr cashsteady, this section is for reasonable people. Take your childish thread to romance where stupidity regions supreme.
I believe you will find fellow idiots to waste time with you there
grin
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by goshikid: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
undecided Who the born all this boys self, nowadays men are so weak when it comes to ladies matter, shebi na the both of una the date, watin concern her if you breakup? No be your life?
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by Boogyman557: 3:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool amabobi na normal capinz b dat if girl don 4all in love, make u no come here come de act like MUMU ooo. na people like you de make me blast pesin left leg wit my old kala 4 free. WTF MAN
Re: Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart by jericco1(m): 6:06am On Nov 14, 2021
Very wicked thing to say to someone

(1) (Reply)

Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . / Help: Pls Can One Minute & 29 Seconds Sex Lead To Pregnancy? / Redpillers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.