Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) (27610 Views)

Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike / Buhari's Railway Revolution / Nigeria Developing Fast - Railway Revolution In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Reflect7:

The Abuja Light Rail is designed for intracity commuter travel.

What is this semi-literate knucklehead yammering about?

Where is the Abuja light rail working?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Reflect7:

Abuja intracity line is a light rail service, the only light rail service in the country as far as I'm aware.

You need to learn what is going on in Nigeria before contributing.

So many of you are tragically ignorant.

Look at you typing gibberish.

Abuja-kaduna is a light railway. The new lagos-ibadan is a light railway. I am working on some of this project and I know. We have complained to the government that they need to do industrial railway but they will not listen to us which are doing the construction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
Reflect7:

Yes they do breakdown EVERY DAY.

I am not going to argue with you because I've lived there and have known this since before you were born.
[/s]

For your age, you are senseless

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Reflect7: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2021

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Reflect7:

Abuja intracity line is a light rail service, the only light rail service in the country as far as I'm aware.

Do you know what ''intracity'' means?

It means only within Abuja metropolis.

You need to learn what is going on in Nigeria before contributing.

So many of you are tragically ignorant.

What about lagos-ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2D3Y8nGatA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Reflect7: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Where is the Abuja light rail working?

Where else will it be working but in Abuja?

Fly to Abuja, land there, and you can catch the light rail service from the airport to the city centre and other areas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Reflect7: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

What about lagos-ibadan

Lagos-Ibadan is not a light rail service Mr Man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2021
Reflect7:

Where else will it be working but in Abuja?

Fly to Abuja, land there, and you can catch the light rail service from the airport to the city centre and other areas.

From Which part of the airport can I catch light rail please , I frequently fly into Abuja but I have never noticed any rail terminal in the local airport neither have I seen a trains on my way to the city centre ......okay so when I exit the arrival hall and enter that large car park which direction do I turn to see this rail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Reflect7: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2021
SarkinYarki:

From Which part of the airport can I catch light rail please , I frequently fly into Abuja but I have never noticed any rail terminal in the local airport neither have I seen a trains on my way to the city centre ......okay so when I exit the arrival hall and enter that large car park which direction do I turn to see this rail

The train station is just outside the airport. Next time you're there, read the sign postings or ask someone. It is not hidden.

Here is the schedule:

https://www.abuja-airport.com/metro.php

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Reflect7:

The train station is just outside the airport. Next time you're there, read the sign postings or ask someone. It is not hidden.

Here is the schedule:

https://www.abuja-airport.com/metro.php

Ah for real...I will surely look out next time I get to Abuja

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 28, 2021
Reflect7:

What ignorant rubbish is this moro.n typing?

Is China doing anything in Nigeria for free?

Is it not Nigerian money that will pay for all this?

Olosho.

That's why they say you should be in the kitchen or servicing some guy somewhere, not contributing to important discourse.

Servicing kee u there. Mumu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Reflect7: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Abuja Light Rail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Reflect7: 12:53am On Sep 28, 2021
School children on tour of Idu Station, Abuja

Inside NRC Train

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Reflect7: 1:05am On Sep 28, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Abuja-kaduna is a light railway. The new lagos-ibadan is a light railway. I am working on some of this project and I know. We have complained to the government that they need to do industrial railway but they will not listen to us which are doing the construction.

Dude, please stop embarrassing yourself.

I'm even embarrassed for you.

Those lines are standard gauge lines for regular trains.

You actually don't know what light rail is.

I doubt you're working on any rail projects.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Reflect7: 1:16am On Sep 28, 2021
Abuja Metro lines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 1:21am On Sep 28, 2021
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Reflect7: 1:22am On Sep 28, 2021
^^^ lol.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 1:23am On Sep 28, 2021
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Reflect7: 1:25am On Sep 28, 2021
Agbor Railway Complex (Status: Operational)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Reflect7: 1:29am On Sep 28, 2021
IS THIS NIGERIA OR IS THIS GERMANY?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Reflect7: 2:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Lagos Station - Biggest Train Station in West Africa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by pegix(m): 4:49am On Sep 28, 2021
See the chinese rejoicing

They testing their tech on foreign lands

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by nastyculture: 4:54am On Sep 28, 2021
What are you saying, so the country shouldn't build rails because they break down abi. Imagine your low kind of thinking.
DoggoneDogg:
Same trains that always break down in bandit territory??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by dasparrow: 4:59am On Sep 28, 2021
I like what I see. Kudos to the government for this varying railway projects. When are we going to also have railways from SS and SE going to various parts of the country please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by CallmeGideon: 5:01am On Sep 28, 2021
The same train the GEJ bought during his tenure and all this APC miscreants were shouting locomotive up and down? Now they are celebrating the locomotive as if is the second coming of Christ. This is one is even comotive cuz it always breaks down on the bandit territory and you are at the mercy of Bandits. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Edibles20: 5:02am On Sep 28, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You don’t know jack about railways and trains. Lagos-Ibadan is light railway?
Delete this comment before Nigerians wake up and drag you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by GreenArrow1(m): 5:07am On Sep 28, 2021
CallmeGideon:
The same train the GEJ bought during his tenure and all this APC miscreants were shouting locomotive up and down? Now they are celebrating the locomotive as if is the second coming of Christ. This is one is even comotive cuz it always breaks down on the bandit territory and you are at the mercy of Bandits. Nonsense

You are still sour over GEJ's election loss? Move on.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Trentee4eva: 5:16am On Sep 28, 2021
Reflect7:

Yes they do breakdown EVERY DAY.

I am not going to argue with you because I've lived there and have known this since before you were born.
Come on, keep kwayet. Who is this?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 5:20am On Sep 28, 2021
CallmeGideon:

Even GEJ sef fit swear for you for lying in his name..

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by drlateef: 5:21am On Sep 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Trains don't break down EVERYDAY over there & they sure don't break down in terrorist strongholds deliberately!!

Stop justifying mediocrity aboki suya angry

Stop the nonsense. Go find work to do. He is right that trains break down everyday abroad. And yet they don’t breakdown everyday in Nigeria. Trains do break down in UK, Germany and US that I know of. Nothing good makes you happy in Nigeria. With or without you, Nigeria will move on. Go find a life!

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by jidxin(m): 5:23am On Sep 28, 2021
Reflect7:

IT IS HIGH SPEED RAIL, which is commonly defined as rail speeds upwards of 200km per hour.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_rail

''Abuja-Kaduna is a 186km line with standard gauge railway tracks from Idu, near Abuja, to Kaduna in the north-western region of Nigeria. It has nine stations and features both passenger and cargo trains. The passenger trains on the line can be operated at a speed between 200km/h and 250km/h.''

https://www.railway-technology.com/projects/abuja-kaduna-rail-line/
bro why na, have you taken the train before.... It doesn't even get to 70km/h.. It never gets to its full speed
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by jidxin(m): 5:24am On Sep 28, 2021
drlateef:

Stop the nonsense. Go find work to do. He is right that trains break down everyday abroad. And yet they don’t breakdown everyday in Nigeria. Trains do break down in UK, Germany and US that I know of. Nothing good makes you happy in Nigeria. With or without you, Nigeria will move on. Go find a life!
sorry ooo I resides in UK and I take train daily, what part of UK do you stay

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) / Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari With His Daughter And Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.