Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) (27601 Views)

Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike / Buhari's Railway Revolution / Nigeria Developing Fast - Railway Revolution In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Ovamboland(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Gamesmart:

Now, this is the typical black monkey!

Okay, list for us 10 of your "many instances of new trains, ships and vehicles in Europe that broke down on the first day of use". Monkey!

It's not difficult to know those who left the village directly to Europe, so everything you see appears like paradise. And of course in your snow shovelling job and street sweeping career, how will you understand real world challenges? You see the white skin as God's own Angel that must be worshipped, I sympathize with your monkey in the cage mentality who feels he is better off than his peers back in the jungle.

Do you know the meaning of maiden voyage or need further explanation?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
So, Useless looting and stealing Jona left office in 2015 and returned into the future to flag off and do 60% of the project...

There is no place in heaven for fake and fraudulent ipobian lying clowns..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

My friend I can see I am asking with an illiterate so carrying round pipes which are not even up to ten tonnes which are hollow inside means that the railway is industrial. All the railway which the Chinese are building in Nigeria are all Light Railway with Under-20 ton payload capacity

So, this ignorant and unintelligent villager looked into the pictures and weighed the tons of industrial pipes sitting on 15+ rail wagons and concluded that they weighed less than 10 tones even though the comedian can not tell us the weight of each pipe.

The clown said we don't have industrial rail transportation and I trashed his lies with proof so he dropped his ignorant lies and moved on to the weight of the pipes being transported, guess what's next? The sky was not blue on that day..

See the mind of a bitter, frustrated, ignorant, bigoted and demented village ipobian.....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by poiZon: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sirjamo:
If you ask PDP Dundees what their useless party did for them in sixteen years, they will tell you GSM.
If na buhari been dey, we for still dey write letters and buying time for cyber cafes.
How much have they invested in this rail thing?
Ask that question and u will know it would have been better to fix our roads and strengthen our security sytems.
I hope abuja to kaduna no include for una statistics...
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rolings:

Haaaa....how many 'other african countrie[b]s[/b]" are building industrial railway .... you just wrote trash up there....just because you don't like a government you turn a blind eye to good things , swallow your pride and take a ride on one of those trains if you can afford it and stop acting like a sadistic individual

Kenya South Africa already has in the industrial area of Durban and Johannesburg and Cape Town and Ghana is not beauty their industrial railway. Industrial railway is for carrying containers and heavy goods, also for carrying oil tankers
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
This money that GEJ stole and shared with his PDP looters was enough to build 2 Lagos Ibadan railway without borrowing 1 kobo from anywhere..

Jona could have spent the money on that project, but Jona and his PDP looting gangs are not builders, they are looters..

Sad...

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Sirjamo: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
poiZon:

If na buhari been dey, we for still dey write letters and buying time for cyber cafes.
Ask that question and u will know it would have been better to fix our roads and strengthen our security sytems.
How much did Obasanjo spend from government purse to bring GSM?
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, this ignorant and unintelligent villager looked into the pictures and weighed the tons of industrial pipes sitting on 15+ rail wagons and concluded that they weighed less than 10 tones even though the comedian can not tell us the weight of each pipe.

The clown said we don't have industrial rail transportation and I trashed his lies with proof so he dropped his ignorant lies and moved on to the weight of the pipes being transported, guess what's next? The sky was not blue on that day..

See the mind of a bitter, frustrated, ignorant, bigoted and demented village ipobian.....

grin grin grin

Let me tell you something around pipes are Holly and they are not have it go and get a solid pipe or go and get a container or a oil tanker which is much heavier. Are you talk about 15 wagons like 15 wagons is something there are trains up to 55 wagons. How I know those pipes are not heavy it is only one horse pulling them if they were heavy you shall have four horses of the train pulling the pipes.

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
poiZon:

Even though the rail systems are designed and implemented to divert trailers, trucks, and industrial transportation from our roads and reduce pressure on our roads.

Imagine 15 trailers transporting wide and heavy loads on your street.

The thing is, you people spew your ignorant nonsense without thinking, all you are worried about is your capacity to bore us and insult our intelligence with your endless embarrassing and deplorable comments..

You people act as if you are not educated and have never seen the 4 walls of any classroom before..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
NGpatriot:
This money that GEJ stole and shared with his PDP looters was enough to build 2 Lagos Ibadan railway without borrowing 1 kobo from anywhere..

Jona could have spent the money on that project, but Jona and his PDP looting gangs are not builders, they are looters..

Sad...

I do not support Jonathan but we have to tell ourselves the truth this current government in Nigeria has borrowed more money than all the government's put together
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
[s]
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Let me tell you something around pipes are Holly and they are not have it go and get a solid pipe or go and get a container or a oil tanker which is much heavier. Are you talk about 15 wagons like 15 wagons is something there are trains up to 55 wagons. How I know those pipes are not heavy it is only one horse pulling them if they were heavy you shall have four horses of the train pulling the pipes.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

For your information, I have lived and worked in the best country you can think of in any continent.

In my first 10 days in London at least I experienced one breakdown of service which they promised will be resolved in an hour. Everyone left the coach calmly and I choose to wait as I had no idea what bus number to take to Kennnington, all the way from Middlesex, and was not going to start asking around at night.

Things do go wrong anywhere, stop worshiping white skin.

At least you came out of the shithole and we all know what that makes you, piece of ****

Black monkey, what sense are you trying to make here?

I said trains to breakdown in London? Or you are too dumb to read what I wrote?
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Rolings: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Kenya South Africa already has in the industrial area of Durban and Johannesburg and Cape Town and Ghana is not beauty their industrial railway. Industrial railway is for carrying containers and heavy goods, also for carrying oil tankers

And who said Nigeria dont have industrial railway the likes you described... You dont have to like a government but deliberately running down your country due to ignorance is bad... if you dont know ask questions stop sounding foolish while making comments on issues you have no idea
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

It's not difficult to know those who left the village directly to Europe, so everything you see appears like paradise. And of course in your snow shovelling job and street sweeping career, how will you understand real world challenges? You see the white skin as God's own Angel that must be worshipped, I sympathize with your monkey in the cage mentality who feels he is better off than his peers back in the jungle.

Do you know the meaning of maiden voyage or need further explanation?

Moooron, oya 9 more cases!
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rolings:

And who said Nigeria dont have industrial railway the likes you described... You dont have to like a government but deliberately running down your country due to ignorance is bad... if you dont know ask questions stop sounding foolish while making comments on issues you have no idea

They are just making things up and they don't care how dumb, ignorant and unintelligent they sound.

I hope he's not the smartest clown in his village because of so, his village is doomed..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrNk32ZlWD4

86 freight trains arrive in Nigeria

grin grin

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

Even though the rail systems are designed and implemented to divert trailers, trucks, and industrial transportation from our roads and reduce pressure on our roads.

Imagine 15 trailers transporting wide and heavy loads on your street.

The thing is, you people spew your ignorant nonsense without thinking, all you are worried about is your capacity to bore us and insult our intelligence with your endless embarrassing and deplorable comments..

You people act as if you are not educated and have never seen the 4 walls of any classroom before..

Look at the trucks would you find on the road in order African country because their roads are so wide they have road train and bee train on their road. First video

https://youtube.com/shorts/za_a4m7XnhU?feature=share

See a poor African country making Better Decisions than you just look at their cargo trains with industrial railway. I have been to 17 African countries and win Nigeria's are Jokers just like empty vessels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMgWpG2NneQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuVFWIt-mTI
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Look at the trucks would you find on the road in order African country because their roads are so wide they have road train and bee train on their road. First video

https://youtube.com/shorts/za_a4m7XnhU?feature=share

See a poor African country making Better Decisions than you just look at their cargo trains with industrial railway. I have been to 17 African countries and win Nigeria's are Jokers just like empty vessels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMgWpG2NneQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuVFWIt-mTI

Illiterate, we have the same thing, the only difference is what they are carrying, our own freight cars can carry containers too.

Emancipate yourself from hate, ignorance, stupidity and low mentality..

Abeg, which village own this comedian? They need to come and rescue him because he's embarrassing them on the internet..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrNk32ZlWD4

86 freight trains arrive in Nigeria

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin.......

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin,.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
What past looting and stealing administration couldn't do in decades, we did in less than 6 years.

With good, dedicated, focused and determined leadership, nothing is impossible..
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Ovamboland(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Gamesmart:

Black monkey, what sense are you trying to make here?

I said trains to breakdown in London? Or you are too dumb to read what I wrote?

Black shit came out of the shithole
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by GeneralDae: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Gamesmart:

Oga I've stayed in Germany for 5 years and I have experienced train breakdown twice. One in Berlin and one on my way from Duisburg. It happens, but it is very rare and they are swift to action when it comes to maintenance.
Sometimes a train could develop faults and slow down on the way for no reason causing so much delay that you miss the next connection.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Ovamboland(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Gamesmart:

Oyinbo slave is looking for 9 more cases, it can't happen in Europe because they are gods?

Low self-esteem black shit worshiping white skin.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

Black shit came out of the shithole

I get it.

The latter ("Or you are too dumb to read what I wrote?") is right.

Easy job!
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
GeneralDae:

Oga I've stayed in Germany for 5 years and I have experienced train breakdown twice. One in Berlin and one on my way from Duisburg. It happens, but it is very rare and they are swift to action when it comes to maintenance.
Sometimes a train could develop faults and slow down on the way for no reason causing so much delay that you miss the next connection.

And your point is?
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

Oyinbo slave is looking for 9 more cases, it can't happen in Europe because they are gods?

Black monkey, where did I say it can't happen in Europe?

It was you dumb self that said "many instances of new trains, ships and vehicles in Europe that broke down on the first day of use", and I asked you to list 10 from these "many"?

Where is the remaining 9, Black monkey?

Can you see what happens when you talk like a perplexing iddiot?
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by Ovamboland(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Gamesmart:

Black monkey, where did I say it can't happen in Europe?

It was you dumb self that said "many instances of new trains, ships and vehicles in Europe that broke down on the first day of use", and I asked you to list 10 from these "many"?

Where is the remaining 9, Black monkey?

Can you see what happens when you talk like a perplexing iddiot?

Dumbo go and search the other instances for yourself. If it can happen to trains, common sense should tell you it can happen to any kind of vehicle, get up from kneeling down to worship your fellow humans.
Re: Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

You are messing with hateful, bitter, angry and frustrated trolls, they will troll you to death with endless nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Addresses Osun People, Says Claim Of Over-voting Unfounded / America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) / Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.