Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll (35449 Views)

Kuje Prison Attack: Heads Will Roll As Buhari Receives Report Indicting Official / Train Attack: Senate Asks Buhari To Declare Full-Scale War On Bandits / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by danza: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Don't upon up, enjoy the killings
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Mexyz(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2021
Who exactly is this one?
Bandits killing your constituents and you feel the best is to keep quiet and not expose those behind their activities
So why are you shedding crocodile tears if you are not willing to expose the wicked people sponsoring these bastards to kill and maim Nigerians in their homes...

Abi which kind yeye talk this senator dey vomit for him mouth sef
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2021
Imagine. So they should keep attacking abi. These people are not serious
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by cybersoldiers: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Let the heads roll
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/27/if-i-open-bandits-attacking-southern-kaduna-heads-will-roll-%E2%80%93-nigerian-senator

I hate this type of nonsense talk.

If you are not ready to talk, why disturb us?

Spineless!!!
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2021
pennywys:
smiley

Mr. Senator there is a limit to everything. Bandits is for the northern states and some afonja country who may refuse to wake up to the task, but surely I tell you bandits shall not prevail in Biafra land.
Tell us that Buhari is the major sponsor of bandits that we already know cheesy
Yes, you're right banditry can never have a place in the Biafrau.d land because what is currently raping and tormenting you is more than banditry, it's highest the form of terrorism. Anuofia!
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by eebraa(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Open up sir. We are tired of the continuous insecurity in this country. Pls open up
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by mfm04622: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2021
What kind of nonsense talk is this? Say whatever you want to say and let any head that want to roll roll! What is your business about heads rolling when it is the heads of the guilty?
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by shosky1794: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2021
pennywys:
smiley

Mr. Senator there is a limit to everything. Bandits is for the northern states and some afonja country who may refuse to wake up to the task, but surely I tell you bandits shall not prevail in Biafra land.
Tell us that Buhari is the major sponsor of bandits that we already know cheesy

I'm very sure you and most members of your family(nuclear and extended) live in the same 'Afonja' land and you can walk around even in the dead of the night without any fear. Can you say the same about the East. Be honest
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Aboks(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2021
who is this drunk
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by chukwuibuipob: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2021
angry Make I help u Senator

EL RUFAI and son @work

God will deliver us from Ala and his offsprings
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by SenecaTheYonger: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Oya protect them na. No wonder this country is such a shiithole.

I'm sure all the problems happening people know the reason but will never speak up. Even the policits behind why NIgeria can never achieve twenty-four hours electricity is known by a few.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Lokojatoofar: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2021
These guys ehn grin grin this is how they will continue to use the heads of Nigerians to play ten-Ten. All these Yeye politicians acting innocent yet they won't do what's right by the people
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by onuman: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2021
Pull your S. Kaduna people out of Nigeria for a sovereign country, stop shedding crocodile tears. No group in Nigeria is capable of stopping you as the situation is at this time.

There are many sovereign countries in the UN with population and land mass far much lesser than in S.Kaduna.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2021
They will rather let the criminal activities continue than for them to open up on those that are commiting the atrocities. Very wicked people.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by pharmagba: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/27/if-i-open-bandits-attacking-southern-kaduna-heads-will-roll-%E2%80%93-nigerian-senator

What a coward!

Head will roll? Which head? Whose head?

Let him resign if he cannot speak on behalf of his people

A man that can't die for something, will definitely do anything to live
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by bayelsaowei(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Mumu..talk..what kind of country is this.. undecided angry
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by yusluvad(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Useless senators...

Insecurity is raping your constituents..
All round the country.

Yet none of you have the cohones to bring up the topic of impeaching the lifeless president..
They're just bunch set of useless Senators...
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by TheMan3: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2021
dre11:

if you still think the dogs are sleeping, you have deceived yourself Mr senator
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Emmanuelcann: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2021
The dead have been dying with the reality. The living have been living with it. What's new about what you know?
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by BelovedofLord: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2021
WOW!!!
[
Can you believe this?
]
Using ethnic cleansing and genocide to clear off the christian populated areas!!!!
]
Your silence is at variance with your office!!!!!!!
[
Anyway, there's no more "distinguished" senator in the land!!!!!
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by ogododo: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2021
dre11:

Same thing Mailafia talk, good luck to you.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2021
Lanretoye:
If u open up you will die,if u don't you will die...open up and die,thats why you are there.bunch of irresponsible people.
He has no information, he just want play politics with the life of his people
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by BluntCrazeMan: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2021
Fool..
Then, you have a stake in all the deaths that had resulted as a result of the attacks of the bandits
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by wallarwallar(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Idiotic senator. If u know u can't open up then why @ u disturbing us. Useless man
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Myhusband(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2021
if I talk bla bla, we don't have pressure groups if we do, all these talkative would have been force to voice out
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by poiZon: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Useless senators...

Insecurity is raping your constituents..
All round the country.

Yet none of you have the cohones to bring up the topic of impeaching the lifeless president..
U r a joker.... It will be easier for a police corporal to plan a coup and succeed than for National assembly headed by lawan and gbaja to hear any noise about impeachment of buhari.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Tomilola360: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2021
see how all these easterners are masturbating on this thread! Buhari their nightmare cheesy

Die e no gree die tongue

Don't you think you should stop worshipping your false gods?

Senator talk, na Buhari una head dey think. Oloruburuku senators
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by sabreal: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Dear weeping sinknator,

You have failed.

We know it takes failed set of legislature tit sustain a failed president

What have you achieved with all your weepings. You prefer your people in Kaduna to die than heads to roll.

Leaders from the pit of hell

dre11:

Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by BJanta: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2021
dre11:

You're a wickedly foolish person.Innocent people's heads roll everyday, but you're conniving with the criminals by hoarding their identities to preserve your life, your head will be next to roll if you continue in this your criminal and wicked self-preservation
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by captainamiedi1: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Soro soke or keep shut
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Gee64: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2021
Look at his puffy cheecks.
They feed fat on their loot and go to Parliament to talk like drunken sailors and make fake laws that make the country march backwards!

Wetin concern me sef? I beg let me mine my Pi Coin jeje for free and make my cool money oh!
*If you wanna join me, see my sigy below..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / COVID-19: Ahmad Lawan Urges Buhari To Provide Relief For Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.