Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll (35435 Views)

Kuje Prison Attack: Heads Will Roll As Buhari Receives Report Indicting Official / Train Attack: Senate Asks Buhari To Declare Full-Scale War On Bandits / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Charmingrascal(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2021
You prefer heads not to roll to innocent people getting killed on a daily basis.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 28, 2021
Keep shut forever if you like. All I know is that most banditry & kidnapping operations are politically motivated, perhaps to gather money for the coming elections or to ride on insecurity like the present party did.

All of una no go die where your clothes dey.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by christopher123(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2021
So you want to shut the fück and let people die instead of a couple of heads to roll....
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by InHeaven(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2021
For all life's that lost, any Government responsible for their security will be ask on the day of recompense
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Tzar(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Open up or STFU. I am so tired of these unintelligent & predictable mind games these politicians keep playing on foolish Nigerians!
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by genkins(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2021
From time immemorial, there have been crazy rulers in the world. While not dwelling on ancient times, we will restrict our documentary to just modern history

Saparmurat Niyazov
Macias Nguema
KIM Jong-IL
Etc

These are less known dictators but thier actions during thier time in power is often jaw dropping and wonderful(sic) to say the least.
Do well to comment on who, in your opinion is the craziest of them all. Thank you, subscribe, share and like the video. enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbAkc8i3G0
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by elmessiahs(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2021
We don't need tears, what we need is solutions and positive results
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Splitmind: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2021
Better shut up and stop heating the polity unnecessarily. angry
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by david22uu(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2021
You are a big fool... People are dying day by day and you say let the sleeping dog lie... Its that Dog that will kill you

1 Like

Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by pickatyoubackup: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2021
Let heads roll. Na so una dey talk and still have nothing to say.

*Urgent sale*

Lands available in Abuja for sale

*Title*
Certificate of Occupancy

*Location*
AA1, Kuje, Abuja.

*Selling Price*
12 million for 2200 square metres

8.5 million for 1500 square metres.

This is the land you won't regret buying .

Contact Francis on 08107306469 to book an inspection today.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by stabilizer: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2021
Igbos should learn from the NORTH. Politics aside, if their unknown gunmen is not curb on time, I swear they would replace the aboki shoemakers in Lagos
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Seniorwriter(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2021
Madman....so now that you are not speaking up to reveal the sponsors heads ain't rolling right?!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by JimmyDarmody: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Met this man 3 years ago. His neck is fresh like boiled turkey
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by AntiWailer: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Open up or shut up !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by nafisu: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2021
nothing will happen, wether you mention names or not. definitely not in today's Nigeria.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Jungleluv5: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/27/if-i-open-bandits-attacking-southern-kaduna-heads-will-roll-%E2%80%93-nigerian-senator
Mr senator you better talk now before you too carry am go heaven like late Mailafia
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Decency2020(f): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2021
So you prefer people to die to heads rolling?

You are simply part of the legion of blood suckers.

Your silence means connivance
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by hakym619(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2021
chariisGRACE:
undecided

Mr. Danjumah, heads have been rolling and heads will continue to roll whether you open or close up.

The Late Mailafia is dead today because he failed to realize that if you talk you die, if you don't talk you will still die. So, why don't you just talk because that die you dey fear go still reach you.

Mailafia is alive oo
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Nonexisting1: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2021
The lawmaker said.....that if he continued based on what he knew, “heads would roll and the world will turn upside down. So, it is better I allow the sleeping dog lies.”

He said....those who raised and trained bandits should drive them away
. This is deep and anyone who still doubts that Buhari, ElRufai and some Northen APC(CPC faction) members are not involved needs his brain rechecked. They gathered and raised those bandits to oust Jonathan and now it has backfired.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by kayusely70(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2021
Talk! Let heads roll and heaven would not fall!
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by lukency(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2021
If you know you can't mention them why coming public with threat.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by abysirius(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2021
And u don't want heads to roll because the people dying aren't your family members..smh
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by miketayo(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2021
pennywys:
smiley

Mr. Senator there is a limit to everything. Bandits is for the northern states and some afonja country who may refuse to wake up to the task, but surely I tell you bandits shall not prevail in Biafra land.
Tell us that Buhari is the major sponsor of bandits that we already know cheesy

Afonja is living rent free in ur head, South East is as dangerous as the North right now
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by iamtardey: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2021
Fvck and your upcoming generations to come useless goats angry
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by PHIPEX(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2021
Talk if you want to talk otherwise keep quiet. You were elected and given a National platform to speak for your constituency,
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by bless2tom(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2021
What else are you waiting for?
I don't understand o, until you die before you open up, there is nothing new to hear jare.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by fabianiyobosa(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2021
In this present Nigeria, nothing will happen!
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Tosman12(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2021
You are Mad , which head will roll, all the innocent head that have been rolling in southern kaduna nko? stupid blackmailing blood sucking politician useless idiot... if you want to talk , talk and stop blackmailing ur fellow evil partners in power.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Angelfrost(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2021
"The greatest evil on Earth is not the evil acts of evil men, but the silence of 'good' men in the face of evil"

You all are enablers of terrorism for the sole sake of profit and political power. You all don't care about the poor citizens being sacrificed like sheep.

I don't blame any of you... I blame your dumb citizens who have chosen to be dumb sheep being led to the slaughter.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Codeye(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2021
In KwaZulu tongue tor
Time d essence of life na turn by turn. Meanwhile no prayers can save U all
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by snoopz: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2021
What is the meaning of this nonsense ehn
So you're ok with the killings and destructions than to release and shame them?
But if na ordinary man now na the whole world go Sabi am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau / Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.