Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll (35452 Views)

Kuje Prison Attack: Heads Will Roll As Buhari Receives Report Indicting Official / Train Attack: Senate Asks Buhari To Declare Full-Scale War On Bandits / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by bitbillionaire: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2021
Please do. Let the heads roll. Don't be chicken-hearted
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Elidrisy20: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Mahaukaci
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Badonasty(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2021
I think police should start arresting people that make statements like this...you must mention name or you’ll be tried to court
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by juxtabayano(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2021
Na so so open up, I will expose this, if I say that bla bla bla. Till today nothing has been said and nothing will be said. This one just de talk based on se e wan make am look like e de feel d pinch and wan do something in one way or the other. All na wash.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by slimshady1000: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2021
Black people.....
Stop voting for cowards, cum idiots!!!
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by lereinter(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2021
He's cra$y

Who's he deceiving, instead of him to say his head will roll, he's saying heads Will roll

The list UAE released about terrorist sponsor what has happened to it

He's a stupid man
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Idiot! I pray your family fall victim to that .. despite the number of people who have died, this is what you have to say
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Ehisod(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/27/if-i-open-bandits-attacking-southern-kaduna-heads-will-roll-%E2%80%93-nigerian-senator

Nna senator shut up there if you are not ready to open up. These guys have turned Nigeria into Nollywood movies with undramatic suspense. everybody threatening to say something that will shake everything up and in the end going quiet like mutes. Meanwhile, the constituents continue to bear the brunt of all the problems that are being used for drama.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by blaque7: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2021
Everyday ''if I open up'' na una self una dey deceive.. Open up my foot!
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Minjim: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2021
Fool!

Bandits are busy killing and kidnapping, you're there saying, " if you open up."
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Freelane33(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2021
If you try it bro lipsrsealed… isninku yin oni simi

Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Babaken(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Useless senators...

Insecurity is raping your constituents..
All round the country.

Yet none of you have the cohones to bring up the topic of impeaching the lifeless president..
correction VERY USELESS.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by TearNinja001: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2021
You should have shut dah fvck up then coz I don't see the use of this idiotic statement of yours.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by adabaraabdul: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2021
Your people are dying and you don't want to talk much because heads will roll. Why don't you talk so atleast decisive actions can be taken? If you know something the Government does not know, you better talk.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Hyphy(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2021
What’s this nonsense angry this is how they draw problems to themselves, if you know you won’t speak up why not STFU
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Dingdongbells(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Idiotic Senator we all know who sponsored the Bandits. So you prefer your people keep getting killed so that stupid dogs like you keep their position in Senate.
North and stupidity like 5&6

Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by ZaRuleOfLaw: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/27/if-i-open-bandits-attacking-southern-kaduna-heads-will-roll-%E2%80%93-nigerian-senator
the guy is as foolish as Obadiah. instead of him to mention names, he is indirectly chasing clout. since he knows the truth & covers it, he is also guilty of bloodshed
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Aboks(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Another almajiri again useless idiot
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Naijaolosho2: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2021
AntiBMC:
He kept quiet all these years while thousands of people lost their lives. And even now, he is still contemplating about opening his mouth to talk. Shame on him. All they know how to do in that Senate is to collect bribes to shut up or look the other way, while evil bills and loan requests are approved. Eventually, the evil they support will get to their doorsteps.

Whoever disagrees with this comment will never see anything good in his/her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2021
You are coward and a unpatriotic citizen of the country, it's the same mindset with the rest of you and that's why the country is fvcked up as it is. Keep protecting the identity and don't do the needful, how many of your children have to die, I forgot sef you folks care about your cows than kids.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Didi2d(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Just imagine what the so called senator is saying. Ehn keep protecting the evil men na

Come to think of it most of the governors and senators knows the secret of what's going on and how to stop it. But they chose to keep quiet
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by opribo(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2021
What the hell are you waiting for to open up. Be bold and say it, people already know the truth.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by nathanomochi(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2021
Heads are already rolling with death of people na.....this man is just not sensible
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Eagle360(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2021
“heads would roll and the world will turn upside down. So, it is better I allow the sleeping dog lies.”
He is culprit by this statement.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Bigchristo: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Useless senators...

Insecurity is raping your constituents..
All round the country.

Yet none of you have the cohones to bring up the topic of impeaching the lifeless president..
President hold their mumu button grin grin grin
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by danifinest(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Venymen(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2021
If you can't then keep quiet and suffer in your mysery in peace
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Oracleforce: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2021
dre11:

.since you have decided to be silent amid insecurity and distrust...dont think that you or your siblings can't be a victim of all these abnormalities happening in the country...

It is just a matter of time, we will definitely get there
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by rotadeco27: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2021
In a sane country,this man would have being in custody of the police until he vomites all he know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law / PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe / Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.