Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll (35436 Views)

Kuje Prison Attack: Heads Will Roll As Buhari Receives Report Indicting Official / Train Attack: Senate Asks Buhari To Declare Full-Scale War On Bandits / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by gidado14(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/27/if-i-open-bandits-attacking-southern-kaduna-heads-will-roll-%E2%80%93-nigerian-senator
idiot open up who are you afraid of abi na your men just to keep you as a sole senator since 1999

Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Yimu
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Sunday2021: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2021
You are a foolish senator, your new world hotel in kafanchan is where the bandits are doing their meetings that is why you don't want to talk. Only a foolish senator will watch his people been killed everyday but he is afraid of exposing the criminals. This senator is one of the bandits that is why he is afraid of talking.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Yusman316(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2021
pennywys:
smiley

Mr. Senator there is a limit to everything. Bandits is for the northern states and some afonja country who may refuse to wake up to the task, but surely I tell you bandits shall not prevail in Biafra land.
Tell us that Buhari is the major sponsor of bandits that we already know cheesy
Yes, Buhari is the sponsor of banditry/terrorism. That u have told us countless times. But what u haven't told us is how he is doing it, without any evidence to prove your assertions
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Tennyson89: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Foolishness is at work
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Ttooyy12345: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Mr. Senatidiot
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by udemzyudex(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Can you imagine the nonsense, chai.

Oga open up or forever remain silent.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Harpyeagle(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2021
chariisGRACE:
undecided

Mr. Danjumah, heads have been rolling and heads will continue to roll whether you open or close up.

The Late Mailafia is dead today because he failed to realize that if you talk you die, if you don't talk you will still die. So, why don't you just talk because that die you dey fear go still reach you.
But let's be sincere with ourselves here, if he were ur father u'd prefer he keeps quiet. Atleast u would see it that the death would likely not reach him faster. U'd use same mailafia's story to make him see why he should shut up
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by peterjulius00(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2021
Oga senator opening up and let their be peace in Nigeria �� once and for all.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Ugonna62: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
It is ur head that will soon role.idiot they'r killing ur constituents,and from the trash you said the killing have gone roun the 109 senatorial districts yet no attempt to impeach the fat pig and lifless one ,and save ur pple if at all their lifes mean anything to you.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by sematec(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Why are you afraids of head rolling just exposed them to the world
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by dotedote: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
You're an idiat
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Chimonie(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cowards everywhere!

Is this the first time heads ever rolled?

If heads rolling will bring permanent peace to Southern Kaduna and Nigeria as a whole, why hold unto the information you have?

Abi he is just seeking cheap publicity?

I look forward to a Nigeria with men of integrity. Men who stand by their words. Men who are not scared of the consequences of standing by the truth and doing the right thing always.

Not fools talking cheap talk.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Ijaya123: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
For the fact that this man is not opening up makes him part of the problem.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by CSTRR: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
This is an elected lawmaker from a region plagued with banditry.

And yet he is still withholding information.

In a sane clime, this man would have been recalled by his constituents.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by pieces18: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
The people who are suppose to roll heads are the sponsors. What that means is that no even hair will remove let alone heads. I feel his pain, between Sunday and today been Tuesday, many villages in southern Kaduna have been displaced. I have colleagues that have abandoned their personal houses even in Kaduna metropolis.
Just yesterday a friend of mine left the house he built with everything inside. That's in Kaduna city not to talk of villages.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by austinoc70: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
This your assertion makes Nigerians annoyed. Why are you still waiting. If the presidency and assembly were the people sponsoring banditry and terrorism, call names and stop cheeking Nigerians.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Blackdisciple(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
This one if he opens up on bandits attacking kaduna heads will role, that one if I name sponsorers of bandits their will be problems so y'all are shying aways from the truth.

Already there's problems so why hiding
Useless people
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Blackdisciple(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Useless senators...

Insecurity is raping your constituents..
All round the country.

Yet none of you have the cohones to bring up the topic of impeaching the lifeless president..

Very useless ooo...
His families are not in Nigeria na
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by BouquiLake: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by amnesty7: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bantu10:
Pls tell us what we don't know. Useless clown
The old man is just looking for cheap publicly.
Re: Danjuma La’ah: If I Open Up On Bandits Attacking Southern Kaduna Heads Will Roll by Princeton92(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
He's actually one of the sponsors that's why

zombieHUNTER:
Useless senators...

Insecurity is raping your constituents..
All round the country.

Yet none of you have the cohones to bring up the topic of impeaching the lifeless president..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Senator Foster Ogola In Fake PhD Certificate Scandal / Police Arrested Man With Result Sheets Showing PDP Won Election, APGA Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.