Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe (4841 Views)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Lilsameey: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2021
24brains:
fvck that shit. how many guys don die for the street?
,..Nah joke ooo,..no take am serious ooo,..me just dey vibe nih oo.

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2021
Qpid5:
can you imagine the kind of people we have here? This your mentality, which village are you nairalanding from? Lol
hahaha.... Abeg help me ask am. It reminds me of a village that still lives in darkness. Each time electricity development is coming there, they turn it down and even uproots the poles.

I asked "why?" and They told me that electricity is EVIL. the pole wire electrocutes(shocks) people to death.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2021
CandyOps:

Nice one. But one question- do you own a car already. Or na Benz Leggediz model u de use?

I want to grade your liver
my networth is up to a car and more than a motor. But for now, na Legedis Benz 2021 model i dey use.

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Greystone: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2021
Doradorwa:
Assuming say nah woman write all this your epistle. Gold digger and ashewo would have been flying around on this thread.

Anyway, congratulations on your big win....

Honestly...

Guys don turn gold diggers.

2 Likes

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Nah joke ooo,..no take am serious ooo,..me just dey vibe nih oo.
ahh you think say i think am before? I was just singing in naira marli's voice. Lol..
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Greystone: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Bronzedigger wehdone oo. Na Glk you see go toast and you think you d first
grin

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by ddigipreneur: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2021
� � Congratulations. But hope ypu oove her for the right reasons too. All tge best in your new relationship. Meanwhile

I CAN HELP YOU HAVE GREAT SEX EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Yes, you read that right!!!�

Today, we are talking about sex baby��... Just like the oldies song. �

You know in this part of the world, where conversations around sex are seen as somewhat taboo. ( wonder why�) Everybody is having sex or wishing they could, or wishing they could have better sex but everyone is shying away from conversations around it... at least publicly .

But sex is such a powerful, empowering and relaxing activity created by God himself to solidify the bond of intimacy amongst couples. Its his design. Its his design that you experience pleasure just as he wanted you to. God created thousands of nerves in those quarters and those erogeneous zones for maximum pleasure!

Sex creates intimacy that words cannot express   in marriages. That was its origin design.

You would agree with me that a lot of problems in marriages today would be reduced if the couple were having enough awesone soul touching, selfless sex!!! Yeah, maybe not all the problems could be solved by sex but I mean it's hard to stay mad at someone who patiently and skillfully brought you pleasure! ����

Unfortunately many people aren't enjoying this level of intimacy, the scourge of the side chick or the other woman has ravaged marriages and unfortunately narratives have shifted. The fallacy that you can't "eat only one soup" for the rest of your life and be satisfied. The myth that orgasms aren't meant for women but providing satisfaction to her husband is her duty and that her pleasure is often not considered.

Dear wife, its time to reclaim. Sex does not have to be another house chore to be completed. Its all about information! What does the side chick know? Nope! I'm not talking Jazz or Kayamata, she knows techniques and has acquired skills. Skills can be acquired. What if you have access to that same information and education and can apply it for the same result!

How would that change the dynamics in your home,  how would you like to be excited about making love to your husband every time and it doesn't seem like another household chore? How would you like to be constantly desired by your man and he has apetite for no one else? Or as a man, how would you loke your woman to see you as a stud and not sigh with frustration when you're finished?

What if i can show you what has worked for countless women and even men over and over again?

Click the link below and join my telegram group, where I'd be sharing life changing information and education for FREE!!!!. There's always something bigger to attain. Take your game to the next level.

I'm waiting to receive you!
/talking_sex

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by ddigipreneur: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2021
� � Congratulations. But hope you love her for the right reasons too. All the best in your new relationship. Meanwhile

I CAN HELP YOU HAVE GREAT SEX EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Yes, you read that right!!!�

Today, we are talking about sex baby��... Just like the oldies song. �

You know in this part of the world, where conversations around sex are seen as somewhat taboo. ( wonder why�) Everybody is having sex or wishing they could, or wishing they could have better sex but everyone is shying away from conversations around it... at least publicly .

But sex is such a powerful, empowering and relaxing activity created by God himself to solidify the bond of intimacy amongst couples. Its his design. Its his design that you experience pleasure just as he wanted you to. God created thousands of nerves in those quarters and those erogeneous zones for maximum pleasure!

Sex creates intimacy that words cannot express   in marriages. That was its origin design.

You would agree with me that a lot of problems in marriages today would be reduced if the couple were having enough awesone soul touching, selfless sex!!! Yeah, maybe not all the problems could be solved by sex but I mean it's hard to stay mad at someone who patiently and skillfully brought you pleasure! ����

Unfortunately many people aren't enjoying this level of intimacy, the scourge of the side chick or the other woman has ravaged marriages and unfortunately narratives have shifted. The fallacy that you can't "eat only one soup" for the rest of your life and be satisfied. The myth that orgasms aren't meant for women but providing satisfaction to her husband is her duty and that her pleasure is often not considered.

Dear wife, its time to reclaim. Sex does not have to be another house chore to be completed. Its all about information! What does the side chick know? Nope! I'm not talking Jazz or Kayamata, she knows techniques and has acquired skills. Skills can be acquired. What if you have access to that same information and education and can apply it for the same result!

How would that change the dynamics in your home,  how would you like to be excited about making love to your husband every time and it doesn't seem like another household chore? How would you like to be constantly desired by your man and he has apetite for no one else? Or as a man, how would you loke your woman to see you as a stud and not sigh with frustration when you're finished?

What if i can show you what has worked for countless women and even men over and over again?

Click the link below and join my telegram group, where I'd be sharing life changing information and education for FREE!!!!. There's always something bigger to attain. Take your game to the next level.

I'm waiting to receive you!

/talking_sex
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Oira5: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Doradorwa:
Assuming say nah woman write all this your epistle. Gold digger and ashewo would have been flying around on this thread.

Las Las, we all selfish

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Doradorwa:
The society is made of men and women... The two is needed for a proactive society. Any form of discordance is a trouble to the society balance. If the woes of the men are overlooked no matter how little, then we'll have an influx of irresponsible males.
don't stress preaching to us because we've known the truth about women and we have made our choice biko.

Just like buhari, defending terrorist and chastening innocent activists for a one NIGERIA.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Bunmhi(f): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Gigolo

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Arizoner: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Doradorwa:
Dear sir... If it's rare like you said then there won't be threads advertising sugar mummies on NL.... I heard per night is 40k.... There are male prostitute at ABJ... But alas, most people are Sexist. They overlook the males woo and judge the female.
Abeg where for Abuja? I wan do ashawo work. I'm male
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Demigod22: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Some girls and boys have the same fish brain. What you bash girls for is what you are celebrating as achievement, hypocrisy of the highest order. It is good to have a financially stable partner, but depending on them,is an abysmal stupidity. I always want to marry a lady who have achieved a lot, not for financial gain, but because I admire people with big dreams and productive potentials.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Arizoner:
Lol... My brother I no know the spot ooo cheesy grin grin
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Plethereal: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Doradorwa:

Don't be a gold digger ma'am

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by bepositive11: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
24brains:
I saw her at the filling station in a GLK benz. i summoned the courage to approach her and she gave me her contact. i waited for a week before calling her.

i hosted her to a dinner and she showed up. i woo her and she fell. now she has given me her heart to love and to nurture, to cherish and to adore.

for this our love, we dey show ourselves and E dey shack us like gin and spirit drink. if i send her a gift, she doubles it in return. and if i doubled it, she triples it in return. she takes me out and clears the bill.

this is my first time with a rich babe and i decided to drop it on nairaland. my fellow nairalanders, there is peace of mind dating an asset oo. enough of liabilities with entittlement mentality.

Good on you for being courageous, but I'm confident that it won't last

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
bepositive11:

Good on you for being courageous, but I'm confident that it won't last
do not worry about tomorrow. I enjoy while it last. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by bepositive11: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
24brains:
do not worry about tomorrow. I enjoy while it last. Thanks.

wink
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Danjikanbauchi: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin grin I pray she won't use his destiny to increase her wealth.
chatinent:
Simply put, you are finally in love with a poverty alleviation program.

It is understandable too.

You are welcome.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Lilsameey: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
24brains:
ahh you think say i think am before? I was just singing in naira marli's voice. Lol..
,..I swear ah just dey reason am sey nah song oo.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by CandyOps(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
24brains:
my networth is up to a car and more than a motor. But for now, na Legedis Benz 2021 model i dey use.

Hmmm your liver high oh. Nice one if na me. I for think am twice

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Haynnie: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2021
Doradorwa:
The society is made of men and women... The two is needed for a proactive society. Any form of discordance is a trouble to the society balance. If the woes of the men are overlooked no matter how little, then we'll have an influx of irresponsible males.

But you know what your gender can possibly do in quest of equality?
Unity comes both gender play their roles without questioning the fact behind it.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Frenzy01(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Bros me sef go like be like you oo.. I don too suffer for all this broke girls hands angry angry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Arizoner:
gbamsolutely!!!... What women can do, men should do it better.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Maddie2(f): 5:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Well, congratulations I guess lol

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by HeavenlyCherub(f): 5:51am On Sep 30, 2021
24brains:
I saw her at the filling station in a GLK benz. i summoned the courage to approach her and she gave me her contact. i waited for a week before calling her.

i hosted her to a dinner and she showed up. i woo her and she fell. now she has given me her heart to love and to nurture, to cherish and to adore.

for this our love, we dey show ourselves and E dey shack us like gin and spirit drink. if i send her a gift, she doubles it in return. and if i doubled it, she triples it in return. she takes me out and clears the bill.

this is my first time with a rich babe and i decided to drop it on nairaland. my fellow nairalanders, there is peace of mind dating an asset oo. enough of liabilities with entittlement mentality.

You sound like an opportunist
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2021
HeavenlyCherub:

You sound like an opportunist
thanks. I love being opportunistic and I don't hide it.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by shaybebaby(f): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2021
24brains:

It's usually lack of means that makes girls date men simply for money overlooking all the character flaws ( infidelity, dishonesty etc).
When a girl has this independently, she is able to date on her own terms that is, no reason to tolerate poor behaviour and able to choose according to her personal values.

Seems that this girl falls into the latter category, knows that she doesn't need a man to provide materially so probably chosen you based on other things like mutual respect, companionship, dare I say, love.

She is with you for who you are not what she can get from you. Don't let these hungry village folks pour sand into the garri they themselves would rush, never mind the bull they spew online.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Elliot2(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
zexy2030:

My friend, it's good to date a rich Lady because you are a broke dude. But do you know you are also a liability to her? and even now with entitlement mentality?

Women who financially care for her man is the man.

The woman can never be submissive to you.

It is soon you will realize why men look for ladies lower than their levels for love.

For now, the love is sweet, wait, let family step in.

My advice, man up and work very hard.

Be richer, then she will keep you and respect you.

Otherwise, you will rather be her errand boy, while she brings home bastards for you.

U may be lucky to find a changed woman.

A changed woman is not same as good woman.

The difference is the training up.
Bleep off guy! The op did the right thing. For once, a man should enjoy a relationship without the pressure of being a provider man which is only but a social construct. This is great liberation, guy. Men should enjoy love for what it is.

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by zexy2030(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Elliot2:
Bleep off guy! The op did the right thing. For once, a man should enjoy a relationship without the pressure of being a provider man which is only but a social construct. This is great liberation, guy. Men should enjoy love for what it is.
Your opinion is what you are saying.

What you hear is others opionion.

What is the truth here?

A woman being a provider anywhere in the world black or white, gives her the control.
No sentiment.

Wish you the best.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
shaybebaby:

It's usually lack of means that makes girls date men simply for money overlooking all the character flaws ( infidelity, dishonesty etc).
When a girl has this independently, she is able to date on her own terms that is, no reason to tolerate poor behaviour and able to choose according to her personal values.

Seems that this girl falls into the latter category, knows that she doesn't need a man to provide materially so probably chosen you based on other things like mutual respect, companionship, dare I say, love.

She is with you for who you are not what she can get from you. Don't let these hungry village folks pour sand into the garri they themselves would rush, never mind the bull they spew online.
this is why i love learned nairalanders. God bless you for saying the truth even when its bitter.

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
shaybebaby:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Southern Guys And Ladies Engage In Illicit Sex Like It's Not A Big Deal / I’m Having My Sex For The First Time Today / Kissable Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.