Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe (4879 Views)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
shaybebaby:

It's usually lack of means that makes girls date men simply for money overlooking all the character flaws ( infidelity, dishonesty etc).
When a girl has this independently, she is able to date on her own terms that is, no reason to tolerate poor behaviour and able to choose according to her personal values.

Seems that this girl falls into the latter category, knows that she doesn't need a man to provide materially so probably chosen you based on other things like mutual respect, companionship, dare I say, love.

She is with you for who you are not what she can get from you. Don't let these hungry village folks pour sand into the garri they themselves would rush, never mind the bull they spew online.
nice one there. A wise man is known by his words.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
shaybebaby:

It's usually lack of means that makes girls date men simply for money overlooking all the character flaws ( infidelity, dishonesty etc).
When a girl has this independently, she is able to date on her own terms that is, no reason to tolerate poor behaviour and able to choose according to her personal values.

Seems that this girl falls into the latter category, knows that she doesn't need a man to provide materially so probably chosen you based on other things like mutual respect, companionship, dare I say, love.

She is with you for who you are not what she can get from you. Don't let these hungry village folks pour sand into the garri they themselves would rush, never mind the bull they spew online.

Even women who date for money don't really overlook character flaw, they just pretend for a while until it is no longer bearable after which they must have achieved their aim, either to marry & divorce him to take half the property or just make cool bucks & go.

Take a look at Oshiomhole's wife (Former Governor of Edo State), she is irritated by the man & no amount of money can salvage it.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
UncleSnr:
Why it is not so is because it is a rare issue occurrence, you don’t see it happen much often, except in Nollywood.
How many men will open their mouth to tell you or create threads to acknowledge being in a relationship with a richer person and being happy about it? Men want to protect their ego so the ones who intentionally date richer ladies won't tell you!
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by tunize(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
zexy2030:

My friend, it's good to date a rich Lady because you are a broke dude. But do you know you are also a liability to her? and even now with entitlement mentality?

Women who financially care for her man is the man.

The woman can never be submissive to you.

It is soon you will realize why men look for ladies lower than their levels for love.

For now, the love is sweet, wait, let family step in.

My advice, man up and work very hard.

Be richer, then she will keep you and respect you.

Otherwise, you will rather be her errand boy, while she brings home bastards for you.

U may be lucky to find a changed woman.

A changed woman is not same as good woman.

The difference is the training up.
This wan enter well said
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Doradorwa:
Assuming say nah woman write all this your epistle. Gold digger and ashewo would have been flying around on this thread.

Anyway, congratulations on your big win....
If na woman type am by now she don labeled all her oracles problems for him. So chilled at least he will start saving money now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? / Top 4 Reasons You Should Marry An Igbo Girl / Folowers But Not Making Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.