Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) (62659 Views)

Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by tempem: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2021
Okay! Let's read.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by truthfuterrence: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2021
Jj
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Omicron007: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2021
shocked

It is just a fight over 'Deek'

The soldier woman was trying to secure her man...not knowing the man may be banging the corper on a low.

The Future is Gmail shaa.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by jumper524(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2021
SarkinYarki:
na only short service dey wicked to civilian like that..always trying to prove a point
bros na there you lie. Short service are more diplomatic and intelligent in handling situations. That females officer na just bitter officer. If say that chopper girl get craze that office for loose woefully cos the matter for reach MP side and na the female office go beg for outside settlement. If say she be NDA cadet, she go kill pesin be that oo..

4 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Feggie3: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2021
Hmmm. Women and dick!!!
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Nweike190(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2021
grin...Take am easy Bro.

quote author=Staysave post=106236772]All Nigerian soldiers, male or female are useless....
May thunder fiiiiirrrrreeee all of them amen...[/quote]
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by toffyz(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2021
Obviously, the Lady soldier has a crush on the soldier the corper tapped.

That was where the problem started

4 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Andyvilly: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2021
If both were wise this issue wouldn't have escalated to this
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Teejay13(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2021
That female officer must be infuriated about her life.
Perhaps she's a single woman who is desperate about settling down.

That alone can make her get pissed up at any little thing.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Ayotemide(f): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2021
I am just here to condemn the actions of the power-drunk fool. And assure graduates of Madonna that I consider this the rantings of a fool, because surely she must be delusional.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Just like that your menstruation start

Just one night with me

You wouldn't have seen your period

No washing up
Of course, no one gon pour water on you
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Paleone123: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=106245350][/quote]

Nigerian Military and para-military don't have enough training on Human Right abuses. All these nonsense will continue in a clueless country until we get it right.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by karnafiu03(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2021
It is only foolish people that judge a one sided story
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Dedemworld: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2021
Staysave:
All Nigerian soldiers, male or female are useless....
May thunder fiiiiirrrrreeee all of them amen...

Including ur father and mother... wanted criminal
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by UNUKHASO: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2021
WE are running a female world that is why when you see two points on a chest you immediately began to shake the whole of your body system under fire.If not as a officer you don't need handshake but salutations and why offering hand if your body is not under fire. I believe that female soldier is a victim of MEN and trying to correct this corp not to follow-up in her past
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by UNUKHASO: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2021
WE are running a female world that is why when you see two points on a chest you immediately began to shake the whole of your body system under fire.If not as a officer you don't need handshake but salutations and why offering hand if your body is not under fire. I believe that female soldier is a victim of MEN and trying to correct this corp not to follow-up in her past.k
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by dallasi: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2021
Madonna University or glorified secondary school

3 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
I was expecting them to blame Buhari as usual but This case has many turns.
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.
A Northerner will never do this to his fellow Northerner.
you no get sense, is like you have forgotten that the useless military uniform is best known for oppression of innocent citizens irrespective of tribe and status. Stop bringing gender and ethnicity into it I have people serving in the army and one thing I can say about them both in and outside uniform is that they are all first class idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by GUNITGuy: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2021
They would give a name and call it GENDER BASED VIOLENCE if it was a male soldier vs female corper.....They would flood the whole media of how men her oppressing women sexually and physically....Now a woman is doing this and no NGO or woman right lawyer is saying anything.... Hypocrisy among this women right fightets ehn
Praxis758:
Heads would have been rolling, civil society organisations would have been shouting, Human right activists would have been threatening court case if that erring military officer was a male. But all those organisations are silent and actionless

I wonder why those human right activists don't use half of energies they devote when a male harrasse a female to treat same when a female harrasse a female.

I still remember how those erring male officers were treated when they molested one woman in Oyo state during last year's lock down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Fok you, fok the soldier, fok NYSC, fok the Nigerian army, fok Nigeria, fok whoever that is going to mention me and fok me too!
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Hotzone(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2021
U don’t sound like a Corper, and u seems to be gallivanting with men which the Chika distaste

3 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by jevic(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2021
Women always hating fellow women since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by SmartPolician: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.

Typical of an idiotic Nairalander.

If you no bring tribalism, you no go rest.

I am sure those ones who massacred el-Zakzaky followers on Zaria and Abuja are from the moon.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Neddstark: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2021
The girl is weak. I trust naija slay queens. Man no fit humiliate them, not to talk of woman in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by ofiko123(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2021
The lady should forget about the incident and move on.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by OgeFather(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2021
Just imagine say na male officer do this kind thing to this girl ehnn....Nigeria no go hear word...thank God say na them by themselves dey do themselves cool

2 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by ma373733(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.

When did you start Caring for the Igbos?

Shey it's Igbo people that re the bandits and bokoharam in the north

Or are Igbo people the ones mining skulls and people's parts in the west Abi?

Rabid!

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Berezuski: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2021
And you "now" ?
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by charlypoker(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2021
Na woman she fit try that one to na. When I served at NYSC orientation camp Ede, Osun State. there was a female corper there too. she never tried to oppress anyone.

but that bitch Chika did to this innocent girl. @NArmy should just dismiss that stupid bitchy LovePeddler, call Chika

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2021
All these female soldiers with bad tempers maybe he is servicing an oga but I tell her this with this publicity the Oga go throw her under the bus. Female soldiers get sense being a soldier doesn't make you invincible the only difference is the clothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.