Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) (62655 Views)

Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by haslaw(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
I was expecting them to blame Buhari as usual but This case has many turns.
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.
A Northerner will never do this to his fellow Northerner.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Dagger111(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Yes I was once in the military so I know cheesy cheesy

I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by adebwalex(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Am ready this write up with an angry face that some one have to ask me why was my face like this. Is so annoying I called this hatred.. This Cooper will be even be better than her in qualifications. At the end of this no disciplinary action will be taken against her...
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by uniquetechng: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.
Northerners do worst, that's if you had witness them. Few months ago in Bauchi a northern soldier almost killed a northerner because he passed him and didn't greet, the soldier stabbed the guy with jack-knife.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by GoodIsGod: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
The other day I went to the Baracks for business, I saw a very pretty officer. The lady was so beautiful I nearly complimented her. At the verge of opening my mouth to say "Officer you are a beautiful woman" my memory went to the story of a guy who did same on Lagos street and ended up chopping blalala and was made to roll inside mud water.
My mouth was controlled in a jiffy by my calculative brain. So, when I heard the screeching sound of the application of break by my mouth and the action came to a halt, I thank the Lord. grin

Guys 98% of ladies in military uniform are animals. They are beasts and witches and will end up single or as baby mamas.

They are so arrogant and pompous that if you compliment the very few beautiful ones among them you are in trouble talkless of arguing with them in public.

So, when you see them cry and wail that men are not looking their side that they too want to marry, laugh and move on.

They are like planted bomb that is looking for someone to shred into pieces.

Run for you life!

5 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
UNUKHASO:
WE are running a female world that is why when you see two points on a chest you immediately began to shake the whole of your body system under fire.If not as a officer you don't need handshake but salutations and why offering hand if your body is not under fire. I believe that female soldier is a victim of MEN and trying to correct this corp not to follow-up in her past
She never said she shooks hands with the captain but rather she tapped him and they both greets.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
What’s that na
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Ihekaoha: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
I have to hear from the lieutenant too before I will give my verdict

3 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Semikolo:
Bit by bit I'm getting there

Don't bother searching her on Facebook, she has deactivated her account... grin grin

In other words she was normal until she became a soldier?

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dagger111:

You must be a military man bro, u nailed it. U see, i dont have problem with Regular officers who went to NDA for 5years rigorous military and academic training. Bt u say those civilians shortlisted for short service after their civil B.Sc or HND, they are very wicked.

Nigeria system av to change, why would our constitution even support commissioning of civilians after first degree for jst 6months training when we have soldiers with 15years above that can be commissioned massively as commissioned officers. This doesn't help at all.

Good day Sir. While I actively support this conversion but let's look at it from the other perspective. Would you take an NCO without proper engineering training to man an engineering/works position? An NCO who with SSCE and little or no technical/vocational skill to man Computer/IT support role in the Army?

The army recruits DSSC for shortages. They know what they're doing. DSSC is supposed to be professionals although it's quite unfortunate that some may be wicked.

Lastly, the same NA makes it hard even almost impossible for NCOs with conventional degrees to convert. Executive Commission nko? Na for small pikin? May God help us all sha.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
juniior:
If she served nysc in 2018 she's not supposed to be a 2 star lieutenant by now

It's possible she did DSSC after serving NYSC. But all DSSC are commissioned as 1 star lieutenant.

It is only after five years that you get promoted to 2 star lieutenant.

Except if she has connection in the military

I smell fowl play

No Sir you are mistaken.

SSC = 1 star, 2Lt.

DSSC = 2 star, Lt.

Please check again.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by OgwuEgo: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
When I serve for Ondo in 2011 one soja tear one copa jacket, the copa tear the soldier clothe sef, 2 of them go see camp commandant he hail the corper say how recruit go dey do mumu with graduates.
CaptainAyub:

Nnaa men,when we young, if you be soldier oo,ekelebe ooo so far you no hol gun,if you do anyhow, we go gidi am there.
The girl jus dey there, her fellow female fotor am

2 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Dagger111(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
DaveDGreat:

Good day Sir. While I actively support this conversion but let's look at it from the other perspective. Would you take an NCO without proper engineering training to man an engineering/works position? An NCO who with SSCE and little or no technical/vocational skill to man Computer/IT support role in the Army?

The army recruits DSSC for shortages. They know what they're doing. DSSC is supposed to be professionals although it's quite unfortunate that some may be wicked.

Lastly, the same NA makes it hard even almost impossible for NCOs with conventional degrees to convert. Executive Commission nko? Na for small pikin? May God help us all sha.

If Army is to commissioned NCO with B.Sc and HND qualifications, bro, i can tell you that we will have more than enough. The Army we have nw, lot of those SSCE guys later exploited and majority have one or 2 degree(s) combine with different professional courses. If Army is to commission them, again, we will have more than enough.

The Short and Direct Short Service commission are just for the elite. Majorities have learnt nothing in school than to oppress the NCOs and civilians.

A senior NCO will be willing to give a technical and tactical advise to a young commission officer but with his ego and orientation he got on that 6month cadet cadre, he will turn it down and embarrass the SNCO. Alas, it will later result to casualty in contact with foes for refusing to have let a SNCO give a technical advise.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dagger111:

If Army is to commissioned NCO with B.Sc and HND qualifications, bro, i can tell you that we will have more than enough. The Army we have nw, lot of those SSCE guys later exploited and majority have one or 2 degree(s) combine with different professional courses. If Army is to commission them, again, we will have more than enough.

The Short and Direct Short Service commission are just for the elite. Majorities have learnt nothing in school than to oppress the NCOs and civilians.

A senior NCO will be willing to give a technical and tactical advise to a young commission officer but with his ego and orientation he got on that 6month cadet cadre, he will turn it down and embarrass the SNCO. Alas, it will later result to casualty in contact with foes for refusing to have let a SNCO give a technical advise.

You're so spot on on this Sir. I genuinely wish for NCOs with degrees to be considered first before DSSC even if they are to serve for 10 more years. The experience gathered on the job is priceless. DSSC sabi flex power ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by samonak(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
I talk am, I knew na Colito officer go fit behave like this, and a man must be involved! Codedly the Lt de envious say the corper de collect "Lamba" from somebody she de eye.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by ddeola: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Overzealousness. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Stallione(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
The female morone officer has deactivated her acnt sharpally, i wonder how she managed to sneak into nigerian army work were gentility reigns.Madonna graduate indeed, rev fr edeh will be ashamed of this one by now tufiakwa...

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Dagger111(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
DaveDGreat:

You're so spot on on this Sir. I genuinely wish for NCOs with degrees to be considered first before DSSC even if they are to serve for 10 more years. The experience gathered on the job is priceless. DSSC sabi flex power ehn grin

I am telling you bro.... Just so, because they don't want the NCOs to benefit massively from the commissioning, it is now stated that civil certificates won't be recognized for commissioning except you are voluntarily released on long course to military institutes. Can u just imagine!!!

2 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Fatfab(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Make una leave her,power dey intoxicate her.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by bumpy5ng: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Standing5:
Woman to woman violence I see.

Thank God it wasn't a female officer that assaulted a female corps member it would have been another issue all together
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by oluwaahmed: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
She from Madonna go NDA? She go wicked nau... undecided no social balance

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by CalmElder(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dis girl get A1 for trap setting.

All the male officers like am.

One of the officers tell Lt. Anele say d girl talk say na uniform make am get guts.
The girl make am sound like say she no talk dat kind thing.

Dem say make she go change, period start.

Lt. Anele is just discovering that, you don't have to win in every conflict.
This incident will form a part of the woman she will become.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by samonak(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dagger111:

You must be a military man bro, u nailed it. U see, i dont have problem with Regular officers who went to NDA for 5years rigorous military and academic training. Bt u say those civilians shortlisted for short service after their civil B.Sc or HND, they are very wicked.

Nigeria system av to change, why would our constitution even support commissioning of civilians after first degree for jst 6months training when we have soldiers with 15years above that can be commissioned massively as commissioned officers. This doesn't help at all.
Some of the NCOs even possess BSc, MSC and even PhD! I even knew one Sgt in 82Div Enugu who had a MSC while his friend a S/Sgt had a PhD! Unfortunately, both were IBO's and had no "long leg" the military should have concentrated more on commissioning those ones especially for SSC cadre and left DSSC for blinking civilian graduates.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Litmus: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Was it necessary to drag both girls online and place them before the international court of emotional hearing just for, essentially, character building issues of normal life?

Why do Nigerians upload all issues, irrespective of how relatively trivial, jeopardising the future of some of the people exposed?
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Okeyc230: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Igbos! We have a long way to ho.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by samonak(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
juniior:
If she served nysc in 2018 she's not supposed to be a 2 star lieutenant by now

It's possible she did DSSC after serving NYSC. But all DSSC are commissioned as 1 star lieutenant.

It is only after five years that you get promoted to 2 star lieutenant.

Except if she has connection in the military

I smell fowl play
Guy stop misinforming the public, as a DSSC officer you're commissioned as a Full Lt ( 2- star) the commission is meant to last not more than 10 years except you convert to DRC ( direct regular commission) that's why most DSSC officers who don't convert within the period of 10 years hardly cross the rank of Major or it's equivalent. In fact, in medical corp, those who are consultants or have higher medical qualification are even commissioned as Captains or Full Lt with One - year seniority over their mates commissioned the same day. Whereas Regular officers who are commissioned as 2/Lt get to become full Lt after a Year. ( previously used to be after 6mths) that one na bonanza for every body, it is after that they go for Lt - Capt promotion exams.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Successlane: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.

Had it been the Army officer is a northerner ,. ........
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lolz ....
Funny tho....

Nothing den go do the army girl, highest dem go put her for guard room for weeks that's all.

You said you guys went there for drilling and you have been drilled , thank God na your fellow female cos if na male do you that thing the whole place for catch fire...

So clean ya body and move on and stop making yourself feel bad over this thing.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by ibtommy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Male officers and soldiers like women like anything. It's not her fault that those men appreciate her. Officer Chika should rather look for her own men for her drilling fantansies jejely and leave the girl alone. grin grin grin
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by samonak(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dagger111:

I am telling you bro.... Just so, because they don't want the NCOs to benefit massively from the commissioning, it is now stated that civil certificates won't be recognized for commissioning except you are voluntarily released on long course to military institutes. Can u just imagine!!!

that is, you must have been given army sponsorship, the army must have officially released you to pursue your degree, if you don't have that permission, if you like get 5 PhDs dem no go send u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.