Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) (62658 Views)

Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by haslaw(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
samonak:

Some of the NCOs even possess BSc, MSC and even PhD! I even knew one Sgt in 82Div Enugu who had a MSC while his friend a S/Sgt had a PhD! Unfortunately, both were IBO's and had no "long leg" the military should have concentrated more on commissioning those ones especially for SSC cadre and left DSSC for blinking civilian graduates.

That is the problem with you Ibos, you always have that victim mentality. There are rules in job and I am yet to see any rules (military or not) that specifically excludes Ibos from anything in Nigeria.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by haslaw(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
CaptainAyub:

E be like na IPOB de kill northerners like flies all over the north now.
Make una de try reason front and back b4 posting.

E be like say Taliban bomb dey your head

How could you be comparing a commissioned Ibo officer in the army with ragtag bandits and boko haram. Guy! Sense no dey you head at all.

The comparison is between a Northern army officer and an Ibo army officer. But if you want to lower the Ibo army officers to the level of bandits and boko haram, we would help you do that.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Dagger111(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
haslaw:

You are reasoning like a typical NCO. Having a degree is not always sufficient to get commissioned. Besides, you would have applied and have been released to go for studies before such qualifications are even considered. Also the issue of age comes into play. Most fresh graduates are alway very young fit and sharp which is exactly what the military wants not some old NCO. An NCO will always behave and act like an NCO even after they have been commissioned.

Any NCO with qualifications not declared at the point of recruitment should be arrested for either going AWOL or brandishing fake qualifications because you couldn't have been in two place at the same time.

It is unnecessary going into such argument with you here, as i can see that you are a typical Direct Short Service Commissioned Officer. However, i insist, if Army is to commission young NCOs with required qualifications, we will have more than enough to be commission.

Albeit, how would you say NCO will always behave like one even after commissioned? That's a wrong statement and it is unmilitary for whether a commissioned or NCO to alter such utterance. I believe that's the orientation given to you while on 6months training.

More like saying, the young NCOs commissioned after completion of their degree programmes still behave like other ranks. Ado, what do you mean when you say "behaving like NCO"? If at all u are really a commissioned officer in the military, I am highly disappointed in you.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by epondudu: 12:26am On Sep 29, 2021
rabiudon:
Lol. All the bandits terrorizing the north are from where?
Shey na Hausa IPOB dey kill?
But if dey send Igbo army go east na Igbo e go killed......not a rocket science
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by epondudu: 12:30am On Sep 29, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Are u sure?..so why are notherners killing, kidnapping themselves?Why are they abandoning there under-aged wives because of VVF?GO TO CHRISTIAN OWNED HOSPITALS & SEE UNDER-AGED HAUSA/FULANI GIRLS ABANDONED BY THERE SO CALLED HUSBANDS.
Do you think it's Fulani officers that arrest Kanu?
Who is IPOB attacking in the East? Are they Fulani or Igbos?
Igbos and victim mentality accept the truth and it shall set you free you are the problem of yourselves. Start loving yourselves .
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by samonak(m): 3:15am On Sep 29, 2021
haslaw:

That is the problem with you Ibos, you always have that victim mentality. There are rules in job and I am yet to see any rules (military or not) that specifically excludes Ibos from anything in Nigeria.
, Come Oga, I no be IBO, I was merely pointing out what I noticed during my time in Enugu. Besides, same also happened to my relative who's from Benue and also a Cpl with BSc degree. He was screened out from the SSC selection process because he acquired his degree without army sponsorship. He left the army out of annoyance because of that incidence.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by samonak(m): 4:06am On Sep 29, 2021
haslaw:

You are reasoning like a typical NCO. Having a degree is not always sufficient to get commissioned. Besides, you would have applied and have been released to go for studies before such qualifications are even considered. Also the issue of age comes into play. Most fresh graduates are alway very young fit and sharp which is exactly what the military wants not some old NCO. An NCO will always behave and act like an NCO even after they have been commissioned.

Any NCO with qualifications not declared at the point of recruitment should be arrested for either going AWOL or brandishing fake qualifications because you couldn't have been in two place at the same time.
What about those NCOs who're Ex - boys ( NMS - Zaria) or Ex JAMs ( Air force military school, Jos ? Are they not equally young, experienced and armed with a degree, unlike the blinking graduates who frolicked in the university/ Poly, only to get commissioned into the army through connection? Do you know till date the NA does not even write aptitude test or any qualifying exam before selecting candidates for Short service? So tell me what criteria do they use in selecting? They just select people randomly and commence training just like that. So how can you be sure the process is fair? Some of the NCOs you're vilifying had to pass through all manner of frustration before they could even get the opportunity to acquire the degree. Some wicked commanders out of envy and insecurity, blatantly refused to allow these NCOs proceed on the course in the higher institutions. Are you aware that even most of these so -called graduate officers are the ones messing up the Army? They don't have the grit and stamina necessary to function as well trained soldiers. Majority are cowards and bail out in combat situation. A case in point, is the massacre that happened in Metele - Borno state. Majority of the officers killed or captured where the short service cadre ( Colitos) Even among the rank and File, especially the SNCOs, complain that these types are usually the major problem the army is having, because they see the army as a job or meal ticket rather than as a calling. The Nigerian Army made a big mistake by even opening up The SSC space to university graduates, they should have exclusively reserved it for young Military personnel with higher qualifications and then left the DSSC spot for university or Poly graduates.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Bapy(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2021
jumper524:
bros na there you lie. Short service are more diplomatic and intelligent in handling situations. That females officer na just bitter officer. If say that chopper girl get craze that office for loose woefully cos the matter for reach MP side and na the female office go beg for outside settlement. If say she be NDA cadet, she go kill pesin be that oo..
lol funny enough most of the regular officers no get issues compared to the ones that were commisioned.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by CaptainAyub: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
epondudu:

Do you think it's Fulani officers that arrest Kanu?
Who is IPOB attacking in the East? Are they Fulani or Igbos?
Igbos and victim mentality accept the truth and it shall set you free you are the problem of yourselves. Start loving yourselves .
Som1 said a northerner will never treat his fellow northerner like d soldier on this thread did the corper and another replied him by giving him examples of northerners doing worse to themselves, now you come along and start jabbering incoherently.
You well so,oga?

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by LiberalInvasion: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Contact us for cheapest international exam registrations

TOEFL

GRE

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by epondudu: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Som1 said a northerner will never treat his fellow northerner like d soldier on this thread did the corper and another replied him by giving him examples of northerners doing worse to themselves, now you come along and start jabbering incoherently.
You well so,oga?
Oga you lack simple comprehension.
Northerne military officers will never ever unjustly mistreat their own no matter the situation.
Why will a Northern army officer punish a civilian because of Koko and Kosai or because of Masa...my point is very simple. They hardly and unjustly mistreat their kins unlike other tribes in Nigeria, Infact they are the most discipline when it comes to justice.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
So it was small chops that caused all this.

The major who insisted on getting more snacks after he had spilled the one given to him acted like a hungry person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.