Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) (62642 Views)

Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2021
Nigerian women are their own enermies

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by SocialJustice: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2021
I hope the Nigerian army decommissions that fool. I wonder why this case is not yet in court. That officer ought to be decommissioned. There are too many uncouth, emotionally unstable people in our armed forces and police. This is what nepotism brings.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by debetmx(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2021
I will bet with my September salary, nothing will happen to Lt. Chika Anele.

The incident happened since July and nothing was done until the video went viral that they came up with a lame condemnation of her actions.

In any case, thank God there was video evidence, if not they will have denied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by jimyjames(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
I was expecting them to blame Buhari as usual but This case has many turns.
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.
A Northerner will never do this to his fellow Northerner.
Not everyone with an igbo name is from South East or igbo

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by ayemip(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Most Soldiers are hot tempered
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by airsaylongcome: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Semikolo:
Bit by bit I'm getting there

Don't bother searching her on Facebook, she has deactivated her account... grin grin

It's sad the way people just volunteer information about themselves on these platforms. Whether LinkedIn o, Facebook o, Instagram o, Twitter o, I steer clear of those. Put information to deceive people there not personal information that can be used to. Do an OSINT on you
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by moshino(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
I

Who then are the bandits, kidnappers and boko haram that are murdering, raping and kidnapping northerners in the north everyday?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by egoldman(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.

Yeah, Northerner will only use banditry to kidnap another northerner, good point.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by rajiedreez: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Madonna to Lag, OK o

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by wavylevel: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2021
Na University graduate write this?

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by bigtt76(f): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Women watching out for other women cheesy

Semikolo:
From previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6768218/female-lieutenant-pours-dirty-water

And

https://www.nairaland.com/6768553/nigerian-army-reacts-officer-pouring

Their has been a new twist to the whole situation

Video: Youth Corps Member, Ezeiruaku Ifenyinwa, Explains what caused her Altercation with Lt. Chika Anele.

The said event happened on 28 July 2021 in Eburutu Barracks Calabar.

That the issue happened when they corp members went for drilling competition at the Eburutu Barracks, organize by the commander of the brigade and i was one of the ushers for the event.

On the said date i got to the venue early and while i was there, i saw one of my Captain friend who arrived quite early to the venue and on seeing him, i tap him and then we exchange pleasantry, only for Lt. Chika Anele to shout on me that i shouldn't touch an officer on uniform. After scolding me, I went back to my position and I was standing there, another officer came and he was offering me an handshake, I told him that they said we should not shake an officer on uniform, so wen the started sharing small chops, and Lt. Chika was in charge of the small chops.

I went further to share the small chops to the invited guests and some officers, so one major now called my attention and said that he mistakenly pour his small chops on the ground that I should change it for him, I told him that it was finished and that the ones he's seeing there are for the umpire but he insisted, and me not knowing what to do, I now went back to Lt. Chika and explained to her what the Major request was about, she started insulting me that I was senseless, that was I not there when she told me that the reserve ones are for the umpire??

Before that, she had given me one to keep that when ever we were hungry we could eat, she now ordered me to go and bring that one and change it since I don't have sense, and go and give it to the Major, I quickly went and changed it for him.

After the event ended, she called me and started insulting me again that she doesn't know why I'm behaving like I don't have sense and that, is it that I'm senseless So angrily I went to the other side of the barracks where I met an officer who saw my countenance and requested to know why my face was that way.

So I explained to him that the way some officers are talking to the corpers I don't like it, and he insisted on knowing who provoked me, I now told him that Lt. Chika insulted me, that I don't like the way she spoke to me, He now said to me that he was sorry and apologize on her behave. So we left.

On the 28th day of July, Lt. Chika called for a meeting that we should all assembly at the basketball court, which all of us did.

She now brought me out and told corp members that I was the reason why she called this meeting, that me I went to tell a senior office that if not for Nigerian Army uniform if I see her outside will she talk to me??

She now started comparing and she asked me Which school I graduated from, my CGP and the Course I graduated from, I told her, she now asked my fellow corpers "is there any comparison between a graduate of Unilag and Madonna University?? Nobody answered her.. She now asked me to go and put on my NYSC Uniform, we call it 6 over 7. She said I should go and put it on.

When I got to my room I found out that my menstruation just started, so I had to washup before dressing up, I now went to washup, when she waited for me she now called one of the corpers to come and check on me,

So the girl came and I told her that I was coming that I was washing up, the girl went and told her that me I'm bathing, angrily she came to my room were I was dressing up and she was like, " I told you to go and change and you where using it to bath, she order the corpers to fetch water for her, when the got the water she asked them to get sand..........

Watch the video to get the remaining gistkiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLrN_J6wAdE
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by mybiz234: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale, if the future is really female like you claim, then the future is cursed.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Litmus: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by onuman: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2021
Semikolo:
From previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6768218/female-lieutenant-pours-dirty-water

And

https://www.nairaland.com/6768553/nigerian-army-reacts-officer-pouring

Their has been a new twist to the whole situation

Video: Youth Corps Member, Ezeiruaku Ifenyinwa, Explains what caused her Altercation with Lt. Chika Anele.

The said event happened on 28 July 2021 in Eburutu Barracks Calabar.

That the issue happened when they corp members went for drilling competition at the Eburutu Barracks, organize by the commander of the brigade and i was one of the ushers for the event.

On the said date i got to the venue early and while i was there, i saw one of my Captain friend who arrived quite early to the venue and on seeing him, i tap him and then we exchange pleasantry, only for Lt. Chika Anele to shout on me that i shouldn't touch an officer on uniform. After scolding me, I went back to my position and I was standing there, another officer came and he was offering me an handshake, I told him that they said we should not shake an officer on uniform, so wen the started sharing small chops, and Lt. Chika was in charge of the small chops.

I went further to share the small chops to the invited guests and some officers, so one major now called my attention and said that he mistakenly pour his small chops on the ground that I should change it for him, I told him that it was finished and that the ones he's seeing there are for the umpire but he insisted, and me not knowing what to do, I now went back to Lt. Chika and explained to her what the Major request was about, she started insulting me that I was senseless, that was I not there when she told me that the reserve ones are for the umpire??

Before that, she had given me one to keep that when ever we were hungry we could eat, she now ordered me to go and bring that one and change it since I don't have sense, and go and give it to the Major, I quickly went and changed it for him.

After the event ended, she called me and started insulting me again that she doesn't know why I'm behaving like I don't have sense and that, is it that I'm senseless So angrily I went to the other side of the barracks where I met an officer who saw my countenance and requested to know why my face was that way.

So I explained to him that the way some officers are talking to the corpers I don't like it, and he insisted on knowing who provoked me, I now told him that Lt. Chika insulted me, that I don't like the way she spoke to me, He now said to me that he was sorry and apologize on her behave. So we left.

On the 28th day of July, Lt. Chika called for a meeting that we should all assembly at the basketball court, which all of us did.

She now brought me out and told corp members that I was the reason why she called this meeting, that me I went to tell a senior office that if not for Nigerian Army uniform if I see her outside will she talk to me??

She now started comparing and she asked me Which school I graduated from, my CGP and the Course I graduated from, I told her, she now asked my fellow corpers "is there any comparison between a graduate of Unilag and Madonna University?? Nobody answered her.. She now asked me to go and put on my NYSC Uniform, we call it 6 over 7. She said I should go and put it on.

When I got to my room I found out that my menstruation just started, so I had to washup before dressing up, I now went to washup, when she waited for me she now called one of the corpers to come and check on me,

So the girl came and I told her that I was coming that I was washing up, the girl went and told her that me I'm bathing, angrily she came to my room were I was dressing up and she was like, " I told you to go and change and you where using it to bath, she order the corpers to fetch water for her, when the got the water she asked them to get sand..........

Watch the video to get the remaining gistkiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLrN_J6wAdE
Jealousy over a man must have been the cause of this matter.
This was my commented on NL from Day 1 of this story.
Lieutenant Chika must’ve been chancing one of the army officers the youth copper got in contact with them.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.

Every blame Buhari has received, he deserved it. He is a fraud, a terrorist, a bandit sympathiser, a nepotic leader and an illiterate unfit for president.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Spherical77(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Teejay13:
That female officer must be a frustrated about her life.
Perhaps she is still single which makes every little thing gets her offended. More especially when she see's her fellow female counterpart.

LMAO grin grin

What has marital status got to do with this now kwa

You better stop thinking , imagining and feeling that you are better than those who are single because you are married

For your mind now marriage na a achievement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by SeyiObj: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2021
This is really barbaric, some homo sapiens are just too wicked for crying out loud, how can you treat your fellow human like this. Moat of this military personnel just misbehave when on uniform.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by swedbase(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.
Shut up, cho cho cho
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by eclectic90: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2021
Stories are incomplete. Females are very complicated creatures. Both corper and madam in uniform have not said what the real issue is. Madam corper, the way you are friends with all the MALE OFFICERS is suspicious. Na only you them they see to greet? Were you the only female ushering? The officers didn't greet other urshers? Why did she single you out to insult? What I can deduce that is close to this story is that you went to PPA to carry shoulder with uniform people. Madam army may not have liked your attitude and your close relationship with the Male officers. By the time you have started jumping around with male officers, respect no go dey again. In all, you didn't deserve the treatment you got, but next time, when you are in certain environment, study the environment and behave accordingly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2021
That's the problem with private university graduates. They behave like those boarding school senior witches.

Any wicked negroe you know has a wicked mother. That's who they get most of their wickedness from.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by onuman: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Lastmankc:
Take that foolish military woman to sambisa forest, you will see her crying like a baby

It’s soldiers her like that they send to the east to combat her fellow Igbos. She couldn’t hide her contempt for her fellow Igbo on NYSC.

Her question on Unilag and Madonna University validates her feelings of inferiority.
People also graduated from MIT, Harvard or Oxford but don’t go about asking the type of foolish comparison question between universities.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Themandator: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Ordinary Madonna, a shithole school, comparing herself to a Unilag graduate because she wear army uniform

2 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Denmark23: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2021
Women hating on their fellow women every damn time! When will this end? Too bad.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Lightorder: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.
yes oooo ! That is why and how Igbos have been attacking villages, killing, displacing men and women in Borno, Maidugri, katsina, zamfara, jos , kaduna. Igbos are not behind your poverty and stagnation in life . You are just plainly mad
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Bunmhi(f): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2021
I know what causes the fight grin
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by juniorstar(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2021
There is an open secret that women are each others worst enemy..dont know if its nature at work...but they sure really dont get along with each other just observe the higher institutions and the work place u will understand.

ABOUT TO GO DOWN

LESS THAN 70DAYS TO GO!!!

Have you heard of pi network..a crypto developed by Stanford phd grads..

-- it can be mined with just spending few secs on the app...just 15seconds daily and you get to keep mining this coin
its mining doesn't:
--consume your data
-- consume your battery life
-- it's absolutely free
--you get to keep mining by just opening the app for less than 30 seconds each day
--I guess you missed bitcoin at its early stage , what about ethereum. Zuga coin but don't miss pi...
--you can get the app from the app store and start mining yours
-- don't waste time..cos with time it gets harder to mine and late comers wont be allowed to even mine
--by December it would be sold for 10 to 15dollars for 1 pi at least

NO MISS THIS OPPURTUNITY DO YOURSELF THE FAVOUR BY GOING TO APP STORE AND DOWNLOAD THE PI NETWORK APP and use the invitation code "jisibor" even if you mine only 50 before mining stops that's 750dollars before the year runs out.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by aguskymama: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2021
How can university of Lagos be compared with Advance Secondary school called Madonna University. Hmmm wonders shall never end!
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Hangulsaram: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.
Nobody blamed Buhari, but his Zombie follower quickly came out to defend his inability to make Nigeria a better place as he promised before he was elected. He forgot that if his paymaster Buhari has done the needful as a leader such would n’t have happened.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2021
I got azzlicking/semi-olosho vibes from the utterance below.
next time arrive on time with your mates and stay in your lane. wink

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by arthurwillia(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Winneygirl(f): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2021
While i don't condone what was done to her, this story reeks of rubbish.
Na only you dey greet Major, na only you dey collect handshake from officers, na only you dey serve small chops, na only you dey encounter senior officer wey "apologise" to you. Ordinary to change into the right attire you want to use 2 hours.
My conclusion is that she had been showing disrespect to the female Lt. because she has been rubbing shoulders with "Majors".
There is no reason for a woman to show another woman disrespect just because she mingles with the woman's male counterparts.

6 Likes

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by bjtinz: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2021
Her English tho. . . shocked lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.