Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,378 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (19961 Views)

Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Mrjonah(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Ofunaofu: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Which one be this one again
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Emmanuel909090: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Virtually most of your post have something to do with single mothers, whats your problem?
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:
Saw this title on the WhatsApp status of a lady and that quote is from a TikTok video made by one white guy.

In my opinion, by extension, this simply means any man who can't foot the bills of his wife should just consider himself single.

Let me throw it open to Nairalanders...

What is your take on this?

She is not a liability, she is an independent woman and a real feminist, not the fake feminists we have around
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
OGdaddy:
Most foolish topic ever in the history of nairaland.

Seconded
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Odunharry(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Our dear Nairaland..
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Emmanuel909090: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:
Saw this title on the WhatsApp status of a lady and that quote is from a TikTok video made by one white guy.

In my opinion, by extension, this simply means any man who can't foot the bills of his wife should just consider himself single.

Virtually all your post has something to do with single mothers, whats your problem?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
what kind of help are you talking about

Tiredofbroke:
Please help me only if you make your money online.

I've bought so many expensive online courses that made me go broke...
Please who can help me out to make money online.
I'm getting depressed but......
I don't wanna give up on me...
I still wanna chase my dream's.
I don't want to believe I'm cursed.

I need help Fam! I need help. I'm going nuts.............
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by GeneralPula: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
This OP & Jangbajantis

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by chatinent: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Some people will just be dropping quotes out of frustration of what they have been through... forgetting that not everyone has the same lines with their predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by J2381: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:

I have no idea marrying a woman is now a liability. Like why should a man be footing the bill of his wife, especially if she's not an invalid or mentally challenged?
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Karleb(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Virtually all your post has something to do with single mothers, whats your problem?

That bros has done so many bad things. cheesy
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by J2381: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
chatinent:
Some people will just be dropping quotes out of frustration of what they have been through... forgetting that not everyone has the same lines with their predicament.
Exactly. Sometimes I read things on people's WhatsApp status, I can't help but say "What Tha Fuck_".
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by womenareapess: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:

angry

What's your problem?

Come out let's diagnose it together
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by chatinent: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
J2381:
Exactly. Sometimes I read things on people's WhatsApp status, I can't help but say "What Tha Fuck_".

Lol. When I see a quote, I run a bias audit. If it is free from prejudice, I allow it sink in.

Just like sb saying “I can be whatever I choose to be.”

Lol...you cannot be whatever you choose to be... even if you were figurative.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tiredofbroke:

Alabi to the rescue

Sure
3 odds Saturday's and Sunday's

If you can write well
Test your skill on Amazon KDP
You 've got to be top notch
Cus you're writing for native speakers of English language

Or try Bombing @ Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Heterodox(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tiredofbroke:

Hi
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Savedday: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by J2381: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
chatinent:

Lol. When I see a quote, I run a bias audit. If it is free from prejudice, I allow it sink in.

Just like sb saying “I can be whatever I choose to be.”

Lol...you cannot be whatever you choose to be... even if you were figurative.
quotes like that are usually said by people who are trying to console themselves. Most times they still fail at it.

What now baffles me is the entitled mentality some of the posters have. Like what toks2008 posted. Imagine the narrow mindedness. "Any married woman who pays her own bill is single". Like her husband is suppose to do everything for her, even pay for her undies and menstrual pad.

Well opinion like this are usually spread by people who have little or nothing to offer in relationships. It's almost same with a whatsapp status I read from one of my female contacts who posted "if I ask you for data and you say no or you post me, I'll block you from viewing my whatsapp status sharp sharp".

Men I really laughed when I read it. I'm waiting patiently for her to ask me for data. grin
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Basicend: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
That is a terrible mentality.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by chatinent: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
J2381:
quotes like that are usually said by people who are trying to console themselves. Most times they still fail at it.

What now baffles me is the entitled mentality some of the posters have. Like what toks2008 posted. Imagine the narrow mindedness. "Any married woman who pays her own bill is single". Like her husband is suppose to do everything for her, even pay for her undies and menstrual pad.

Well opinion like this are usually spread by people who have little or nothing to offer in relationships. It's almost same with a whatsapp status I read from one of my female contacts who posted "if I ask you for data and you say no or you post me, I'll block you from viewing my whatsapp status sharp sharp".

Men I really laughed when I read it. I'm waiting patiently for her to ask me for data. grin

Lol.
The bad thing about those asking for data on WhatsApp is that you and them don't chat but you'll be seeing one nonsense urgency in their tone...so they can respond to the other person...and I am like..how this rough play take reach like this.

Opinion is cheap sha but I buy mine on credits.

Most times, I have learnt to read for fun.

I know of a very wayward guy here in reality who doesn't even do what he says here! The life behind a computer is bill gates...lol.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Basicend: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
J2381:
I have no idea marrying a woman is now a liability. Like why should a man be footing the bill of his wife, especially if she's not an invalid or mentally challenged?

It's an environment issue. Her brain has been wired as such.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Kajaard: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:

What is your own take on this Toks? Don't tell me what you highlighted in bold is what you really feel? undecided
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Picker28: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Painful truth
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by qtguru(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:

And she has a bill of 2m ? normal men, avoid reading status from broke girls.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Bigchristo: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:

Such mentality is why some women don’t hustle,but forgotten that marriage and family responsibilities is not only for the husband, any woman having such thoughts can not support her man and she will end up being Olosho inside husband house grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by michael1508: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
J2381:

I ll still blame you for that,how can you tell me you still have such shallow people on your contact list
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by obowunmi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:

So many people’s mothers paid ALL of the bills in their house oooo ….very few men in Nigeria work.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by neonly: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Supervisor22 post=106251531]Please is laptop business a good business?[/quote

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by eTen94(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tiredofbroke:

you've bought many online courses, how many have you practised cos most time it's not the buying that makes you money it is the doing what they ask you to do, but I can help you with the affiliate marketing masterclass if only you are ready to practice and make real money, text me 08138401311 as I can't access my WhatsApp because I forgot my pin. See you at the top after practicing
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Danjikanbauchi: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jerryherd:
So my mum is single all this while
no mind the pools, ip a man don't have can't his wype help out at homes ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Most Curious Birth Stories / Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded / Man Insists On Seeing Suitor's Office Before Blessing The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.