Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (19979 Views)

Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by mariahAngel(f): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
J2381:
I have no idea marrying a woman is now a liability. Like why should a man be footing the bill of his wife, especially if she's not an invalid or mentally challenged?

It is not a must that a man should marry.
As a man, if you cannot take care of a wife (how much more children), DO NOT MARRY!
You’re not entitled to a wife simply because you’re a man. No be by force to marry.
Raising descendants with the help of a woman is not cheap, neither is it free. Not every man can afford to.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by xynerise: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
One opinion among 7 billion people is absolutely useless
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by michael1508: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
xynerise:
One opinion among 7 billion people is absolutely useless
Sometimes,it's not useless,depending on who made them and the influence they have on others
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by mariahAngel(f): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

Whatever you call useless will NEVER be useful to you.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shaolin77:
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them
including your mother, sisters and aunties.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by mariahAngel(f): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
J2381:
quotes like that are usually said by people who are trying to console themselves. Most times they still fail at it.

What now baffles me is the entitled mentality some of the posters have. Like what toks2008 posted. Imagine the narrow mindedness. "Any married woman who pays her own bill is single". Like her husband is suppose to do everything for her, even pay for her undies and menstrual pad.

There is nothing wrong if a husband buys his wife undies and menstrual pads.

Well opinion like this are usually spread by people who have little or nothing to offer in relationships. It's almost same with a whatsapp status I read from one of my female contacts who posted "if I ask you for data and you say no or you post me, I'll block you from viewing my whatsapp status sharp sharp".

Men I really laughed when I read it. I'm waiting patiently for her to ask me for data. grin

If you were serious, you wouldn’t wait “patiently” for her to ask you for data, YOU’D SIMPLY BLOCK HER!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by EndRape2(f): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Any man that can not take care of his wife is very useless, very very useless , the painful part is that most of this useless men small money that they are supposed to use and take care of their kids, they will use it to carry side chic

Very useless people .

.quote author=TUANKU post=106247281]Any married woman with such mentality na okpo.
[/quote]
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Who also noticed that we are not hearing the feminists noise again like before?

What could have happened? grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by DimIsaac10(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ragamuffin.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by cosmos1440: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tiredofbroke:
Please help me only if you make your money online.

I've bought so many expensive online courses that made me go broke...
Please who can help me out to make money online.
I'm getting depressed but......
I don't wanna give up on me...
I still wanna chase my dream's.
I don't want to believe I'm cursed.

I need help Fam! I need help. I'm going nuts.............

Lol

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by TheRedpillguy: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

As a man, if you cannot take care of a wife (how much more children), DO NOT MARRY!
You’re not entitled to a wife simply because you’re a man. No be by force to marry.
Raising descendants with the help of a woman is not cheap, neither is it free. Not every man can afford to.
"With the help of the Woman"

If u can afford thou. Keep as much as the baby factory as u can.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by pickatyoubackup: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na for this kind issues naija gal dey always chuk mouth.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by TheRedpillguy: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
EndRape2:
Any man that can not take care of his wife is very useless, very very useless , the painful part is that most of this useless men small money that they are supposed to use and take care of their kids, they will use it to carry side chic

Very useless people .
If it's all about money then I can't see the reason why not to hv a side chic. Afterall yall ar just something to afford.

.quote author=TUANKU post=106247281]Any married woman with such mentality na okpo.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Silentgroper(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
The one who doesnt will end up at shiloh.

The idea is having a long term/ a forever relationship. Dont pay ur own bills na. Boys go kuku turn u hook up babe las las nd dump ur scrawny ass.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Bright2(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
High class lazy idiot spotted.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Zainabthegirl1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
I swear
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by tidalstorm(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
EndRape2:

Very useless people

Woman, it is not your husband's Job to take care of you. You are responsible for your self.
Know this and know peace. smiley
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by J2381: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

Now must it be that a man must take care of his wife? Whatever happened to shared responsibilities?

Yes I'm not entitled to a wife, neither is a woman entitled to a husband. And I wholeheartedly agree it's not by force to get married.

Raising descendants ain't cheap yes, raising riff raffs and touts isn't cheap either, considering the damage they do to society, that is.

The era we live in is beyond the time of a woman hoping for her husband to provide everything for her.
mariahAngel:

There is nothing wrong if a husband buys his wife undies and menstrual pads.
I never said there's something wrong if a man buys his wife undies and menstrual pad, nope. I merely laid emphasy on women with entitled mind set. As a man its not prudent to get married to a woman who offers nothing more than her vagina.
If you were serious, you wouldn’t wait “patiently” for her to ask you for data, YOU’D SIMPLY BLOCK HER!
Oh no need. People like that are mere comic relief for me.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by J2381: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
michael1508:

I ll still blame you for that,how can you tell me you still have such shallow people on your contact list
Believe me, every ones in a while such people can come in handy, trust me on this. Lol.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Toks2008(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
J2381:
quotes like that are usually said by people who are trying to console themselves. Most times they still fail at it.

What now baffles me is the entitled mentality some of the posters have. Like what toks2008 posted. Imagine the narrow mindedness. "Any married woman who pays her own bill is single". Like her husband is suppose to do everything for her, even pay for her undies and menstrual pad.

Well opinion like this are usually spread by people who have little or nothing to offer in relationships. It's almost same with a whatsapp status I read from one of my female contacts who posted "if I ask you for data and you say no or you post me, I'll block you from viewing my whatsapp status sharp sharp".

Men I really laughed when I read it. I'm waiting patiently for her to ask me for data. grin

You need to see the way I lashed out at her but at the end she still held on to her stance.

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by J2381: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:

You need to see the way I lashed out at her but at the end she still held on to her stance.
her mind is made up bro. People with that mind set hardly ever change. They are very entitled and they feel entitled to everything. Ask them out, then they'll start showing you their true colours.

For me, I genuinely know how to handle such people. Both male and female. Any girl who believe because I'm dating her, I'm responsible for her entire well being, is in for a very rude awakening.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:
Saw this title on the WhatsApp status of a lady and that quote is from a TikTok video made by one white guy.

In my opinion, by extension, this simply means any man who can't foot the bills of his wife should just consider himself single.

Let me throw it open to Nairalanders...

What is your take on this?
yes and no
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Toks2008(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Single to the extent that she can sleep around right? Well that's good too whatever makes her happy.

Why you come use moniker wey resemble my own.

Pashara nagi
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Tiredofbroke(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hello
Heterodox:

Hi
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by mapet: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Toks2008:
Saw this title on the WhatsApp status of a lady and that quote is from a TikTok video made by one white guy.

In my opinion, by extension, this simply means any man who can't foot the bills of his wife should just consider himself single.

Let me throw it open to Nairalanders...

What is your take on this?

This is a stupid parasitic entitlement mentality. Any Married woman who does not bring anything of sort to the table to contribute is a bruden
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Sterope(f): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
In this capitalist world, the roles aren't cut and dried anymore. Back then, in ile Yoruba, women worked and still took care of the home. The roles are clearer with the rich. I once read an excerpt (it was on twitter) of a book and they mentioned that one of the reasons the slavers took your women was also because you worked them like men grin. Think about that for a second. A child on her back and farm produce on her head after tilling the farm with you. The interesting part is you will still see this form of madness in Nigeria.

A lot of married Nigerian women have always paid their own bills. We know them. The ones working in schools, banks, ministries, even market women. The complete separation of roles where the man is 100% responsbile for bills is a foreign concept. The foreigners have even left that behind a very long time ago. Your average Nigerian man is too poor to foot his bill and his wife's bills. grin

That house chores you don't want to do, you will do it by force grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sterope:
In this capitalist world, the roles aren't cut and dried anymore. Back then, in ile Yoruba, women worked and still took care of the home. The roles are clearer with the rich. I once read an excerpt (it was on twitter) of a book and they mentioned that one of the reasons the slavers took your women was also because you worked them like men grin. Think about that for a second. A child on her back and farm produce on her head after tilling the farm with you. The interesting part is you will still see this form of madness in Nigeria.

A lot of married Nigerian women have always paid their own bills. We know them. The ones working in schools, banks, ministries, even market women. The complete separation of roles where the man is 100% responsbile for bills is a foreign concept. The foreigners have even left that behind a very long time ago. Your average Nigerian man is too poor to foot his bill and his wife's bills. grin

That house chores you don't want to do, you will do it by force grin

That's why the foreigners are divorcing at 50% rate, we now have reversing of gender roles there, Their men are becoming Faggotss because their women are devoid of feminity, no man wants headache, you sweep and cook, nurture,give me sex, we want peace not trouble
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Sterope(f): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
You can't be more wrong even if you tried harder. Divorce rates are high because women can't be bothered to keep the peace or pretend to. For some, they earn enough to not stay in a depressive relationship grin. I am not condoning the former.

JESHAL:

That's why the foreigners are divorcing at 50% rate, we now have reversing of gender roles there, Their men are becoming Faggotss because their women are devoid of feminity, no man wants headache, you sweep and cook, nurture,give me sex, we want peace not trouble

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sterope:
You can't be more wrong even if you tried harder. Divorce rates are high because women can't be bothered to keep the peace or pretend to. For some, they earn enough to not stay in a depressive relationship grin. I am not condoning the former.

And yet 90% of alimony is paid from men to women in these western societies after divorce, men are still funding your lifestyle, how come, with all your education and economic status

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by michael1508: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
J2381:
Believe me, every ones in a while such people can come in handy, trust me on this. Lol.
I understand where ur coming from grin cheesy grin sha
Sometimes,one just have to let go off these leeches once and for all,one way or the other,you end up wasting your datas on their useless self entitled posts.
Somehow,they feel the world is at their feet when they have high number of status views,they feed on it grin grin grin.
If it is left to me alone,I won't even roll with them so as to place my value so high on their to do list cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by Seyzcham91(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
cheesy i tell you
Shaolin77:
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mother Is Trying To Turn Me Against My Father. / Who Ought To Name A Child ? / Man Insists On Seeing Suitor's Office Before Blessing The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.