Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Type Of Mind Boggling Experience Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Mind Boggling Experience Is This? (495 Views)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Mind Boggling Experience Is This? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2021
When I was a new born baby the late archbishop Idahosa told my mum during my child dedication that I would run mad as an adult, and since then over 10 pastors have prophesied the same thing. You see I have the weirdest experiences with society and I have made over 100 threads about this for years. Every single day people stare at me like I’m naked, like the way you stare at a naked person..that’s how everyone stares at me like every single day. The thing has made me have over 100 personalities as I have reacted to it in a million ways, from feeling like I’m special to feeling like I’m weird to feeling even suicidal because the stares is extremely unusual and there’s is no way I can make you understand just how bad it is. The most interesting part is, every time I act on it, like wear expensive clothes and gold chains just because I’m feeling rich at that point, THE STARES STOP!!! Like the moment I’m looking really great, they all start acting normal, I don’t literally have to walk to people and ask why they are staring at me anymore. How strange is that? When I actually look so great everyone stops staring? But the moment I’m wearing casual clothes and some random sandals, people stare at me all over again like there’s something on my face. Nothing will ever challenge your sanity as much as these experiences I have, I mean at this point I’m feeling like I’m running mad. Please someone very intelligent should explain this weird phenomenon to me? It’s like I’m being bullied to look my best every single second to avoid everyone gazing directly into my eyes, why do I have to look my best every second to experience the peace of mind others enjoy by just being normal? Please I need opinions , what type of life experience is this?
Re: What Type Of Mind Boggling Experience Is This? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2021
Oga the hardship alone in this country don reach to run mad. People don dey kolo small small

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Mind Boggling Experience Is This? by NelviusGrey(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2021
Hmmm....Op post your picture...one of you I. Your casual clothing...and another in your expensive clothing...let us see

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Mind Boggling Experience Is This? by Smartb0y: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Simple: change location and stop listening to fake pastors.
Only you control your fate.
stop looking for validation from irrelevant people ffs.
lastly,you might wanna step away from the religious scene to gain back your sanity.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Mind Boggling Experience Is This? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2021
NelviusGrey:
Hmmm....Op post your picture...one of you I. Your casual clothing...and another in your expensive clothing...let us see

Do you think it chould be reversed psychology? If you understand what I mean
Re: What Type Of Mind Boggling Experience Is This? by Godada(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2021
Re: What Type Of Mind Boggling Experience Is This? by NelviusGrey(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Prettydevil:

Do you think it chould be reversed psychology? If you understand what I mean
Who knows
..it just might be
Re: What Type Of Mind Boggling Experience Is This? by fourboys: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
tongue embarassed
Re: What Type Of Mind Boggling Experience Is This? by shawante(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2021
Your mind is probably playing tricks on you.. Just like someone hallucinating. What they might be seeing most likely is not even there
Re: What Type Of Mind Boggling Experience Is This? by dieavirgin(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2021
SmellySperm:
Oga the hardship alone in this country don reach to run mad. People don dey kolo small small
I tell you

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Evil Attached To Not Paying Bride Price. / Do Not Love At A Young Age / About To Runs My Way Into NYSC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.