Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head (11049 Views)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
xenten:

give us some.

Yes boss.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by babavik: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
I like your write up. Keep the story flowing
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Starz825(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nice story
Sounds real in my head
Now I'm back to real life cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by sterlingD(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
What about the "taming the rich man's daughter story you did not finish it.You left it hanging
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by aluyapreston: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Good story
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Homeboiy: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Girls don’t know what they want
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
sterlingD:
What about the "taming the rich man's daughter story you did not finish it.You left it hanging

I finished that story. It wasn't a long one.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by valirex: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
metalgear11:

And you are done with the whole story?
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by sterlingD(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
metalgear11:

Okay o ...................................but hmmmmmm
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
You did not finish your other stories boss,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
valirex:

And you are done with the whole story?

If it is the "Taming the rich man's daughter" story, yes, it was just a 2 part story.

Kiddogarcia:
You did not finish your other stories boss,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

Which ones to be precise? And sexual harassment bi ti bawo?
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by jakizio42(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
metalgear11:

I didn't want to elaborate too much on it and take the focus away from the main story - being Dimeji and Yewande.

You're're doing a really good job. That guy just wants to masturbate as fast as he can. I like your preferred choice of words, the story is well balanced, and doesn't feel rushed,(unlike most writers on here). Big ups

1 Like

Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by valirex: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
metalgear11:

If it is the "Taming the rich man's daughter" story, yes, it was just a 2 part story.

No, I'm not interested in that. I am interested in that girl and your brother's story, are you still writing more cos by the year you put 2011 till 2021the story must be more than that
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Ghostnick: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jane mena and kporikpori video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HY21qm5AEk lol
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 2:30am On Oct 18, 2021
valirex:

No, I'm not interested in that. I am interested in that girl and your brother's story, are you still writing more cos by the year you put 2011 till 2021the story must be more than that

The current story? Of course it hasn't finished. It's still ongoing.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by InfernoNig: 4:09am On Oct 18, 2021
I balance here.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by valirex: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2021
metalgear11:

Okay, am waiting for it. Reading it is making me boil. You're really calm. I can't tolerate such a brother.

You should upload the rest of the story, you are keeping us waiting for days now
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Ordinarybob: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nice story please continue
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
valirex:

Okay, am waiting for it. Reading it is making me boil. You're really calm. I can't tolerate such a brother.

You should upload the rest of the story, you are keeping us waiting for days now

Patience bro. I'll upload the next one soon.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by jiboladhino(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please continue this story.
metalgear11:

1 Like

Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by B055(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2021
Starz825:
Nice story
Sounds real in my head
Now I'm back to real life cheesy
same here man

1 Like

Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Ahm4real(f): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Interesting Piece
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Ordinarybob: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
The story is good please continue
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 12:41am On Oct 22, 2021
The rest of my service year grinded on, and before I knew it, it was time for passing out. The one year I spent as a corper in Enugu taught me a lot of things and opened my eyes to a different culture. I was really going to miss everything. It was a great experience I had – from the not too bright students I taught in the secondary school, to my fellow corpers, the isi-ewu and stout at the local bars at night, and most importantly, my times with Adaego.

I would we had sex at least three times a week all through the rest of my time in Enugu. She just couldn’t get enough of it and she worshipped her “pet” at every opportunity she could. It got to a point I couldn’t handle her high sexual energy and I had to drink a lot of local herbs to keep up with her insatiable appetite.

Sadly, like Nelly Furtado sang, “All good things come to an end”. She resumed her course at the University of Port Harcourt a few weeks before I finished my service year. As a farewell, we spent the whole of one CDS day screwing ourselves senseless. She was practically weeping that day, telling me that I had shown her how great a lover I was, and that she would really miss our sexcapades. I tried to hold in my emotions as well, but still felt a huge knot in my throat that day. Before she left, she grabbed me and gave me a very long kiss. I told her I would someday pay her a visit in her school once I settled down back at home.

After I got back to Ibadan, I spent the next week resting before I started looking for a job. It was like looking for a needle I a haystack – almost impossible. I reached out to my previous employers whom I worked for shortly before I started my service year, but they told me they did not have any full-time positions but they would call me if anything small came up. From time to time, they would give me something to do. Around that period, I got a position as a marketer in Zenith Bank. I would spend several hours in the hot sun looking for people to open accounts. I did all this for the next year or so, until when I decided I had enough. Rather than waste my energy looking to bring in millions for a bank who only paid a petty sum, I would rather further myself. I “dusted off my pali” and started applying to further my education. I got in touch with my former roommate who was by then in Canada, and he gave me several tips on how to apply to different schools there. With my good results, I was eventually able to secure an admission to study for my masters.

I left the shores of Nigeria for Canada at the tail end of 2015. Coming from a polar extreme climate, one would think I should have done some research into the weather before leaving. I just wore a plain polo-shirt and jeans, feeling fly and on top of the world. I almost ran back into the plane upon landing in Canada. It was freezing cold!!! My hands had already started to go numb even before I cleared customs and immigration. Luckily, my hosts were already waiting outside and they ushered me to the warmth of their home about an hour’s drive away.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 12:43am On Oct 22, 2021
My first semester was tough. I got to learn that schooling in the western world is a totally different ballgame than what we did in Naija. It was not the “cram and pass” or “read the handout” that we were used to. One had to learn the material and apply it to everything. Things as simple as assignments counted towards your final grade. Courses were not based on final exams alone; you had to pass every single quiz, test, homework, and project you were given. You had to be on your toes as even a single bad score could be the difference between passing and failing. It didn’t help that as graduate students, you were held to a higher standard than undergraduates. If you fell below a certain GPA, you automatically get on probation. It also did not help that as an international student, one had to maintain status with a full course load. The professors did not care if you had other classes you were taking; you had to do the work. Most of my time was spent in the library or labs working on one assignment, project, reading for a test, or going through material for a class.

I managed to have a respectable grade-point-average that first semester. It wasn’t easy, but I managed it. I vowed to put in more effort the next semester. I strategized how I would spend my time to more effect. I reached out to other students in my department who had taken most the courses, and they advised me on which professors to avoid, and those who’s courses were the easiest to pass.

It was during this period I met Fadziso. She was from Zimbabwe and an international student like me. She was in two of my three classes. I had seen her around the department the semester before, but I didn’t know she was a graduate student. We sat next to each other in one of our classes one day and when the professor told us all to pair up in groups, she naturally turned to me as we were the only Africans in the class.

She wasn't really that pretty. In fact, she was quite plain. Don’t get me wrong, she was not ugly. Far from it. She just was not the type of girl that turned heads. Tall, just a head shorter than my 6 feet 2 inches, her only redeeming qualities were that she had a pretty decent body, and fantastic lips - full and pouty. She also had a hearty laugh and smile. Other than that, she was just plain Fadziso.

We often studied together for the two classes we were in, and I also gave her the materials for her third class since it was one of the classes I took during my first semester. She shared an apartment with one other girl about five minutes’ walk from campus, and she often brought food for us to eat together in the graduate lab.

It so happened that one of our professors gave us all a project to do which was due by the next class meeting. Fadziso naturally paired up with me. We agreed we would meet on campus for a few hours that Saturday.

I got down from the bus and walked towards the department. I was surprised to find the entire building locked. Even the library was shut, which was quite unusual. It was then I realized it was a holiday weekend, as there was a public holiday the following Monday. Miffed at myself, I called Fadziso to inform her of the circumstances. She told me it was okay, that I could come over to her place instead.

She met me at the door and invited me in. She informed me her roommate had gone home for the long weekend, so we had the entire apartment to ourselves. She led me inside and I took a quick look around. While the furnishings weren't expensive or fashionable, they were nice and clean and made the place feel very homely. She asked if I would like a drink and I accepted with thanks. As she went to the fridge I could barely take my eyes off her.

She wore a pair of gym shorts, and a white slightly low V-neck t-shirt which was just as close-fitting. I never realized how round her bòòbs were, but I definitely noticed how they bounced as she strode across the sitting room floor. They pushed against the fabric of her shirt, the outlines of her bra very evident. She opened the fridge and bent over to get the drink from the bottom shelf, and my eyes must have bulged out of their sockets when I saw the bottom of her ass cheeks sticking out ever so slightly from her shorts.

“Deejay, are you okay?”

Her voice snapped me out of my trance. “Oh sorry, I-I’m fine.”

She looked at me suspiciously. “Oookay, ‘cos the way you’re staring at me is kinda strange.”

“Sorry. I’m just a bit tired from the sun.”

“Here, have your drink. It will make you feel better.”

I reached out to take the glass proffered and our fingers briefly touched. I looked at her and our eyes met. My eyes lowered briefly to her cleavage which was slightly exposed. They stayed there for a few seconds before returning to her face, where I noticed she was looking at me warily. I quickly raised the glass to my lips and downed the cool drink before she grew more suspicious.

Fadziso led me to the dining table and we started studying. It was tough, especially with the way she kept leaning over to see what I was explaining as her shirt kept falling open and I kept stealing glances down at her bréasts mashed up on the table, but I managed to focus and concentrate on the task at hand.

Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 12:49am On Oct 22, 2021
After a few hours we were able to get a lot accomplished. We decided to take a short break. Fadziso refreshed my drink and invited me to the sitting room. I sat on the small sofa and surprisingly, she sat very close to me. As it was a hot summer afternoon, I was wearing a pair of shorts and shirt. Our bodies barely touched and I glanced down at her smooth, dark laps. I was really tempted to run my palms over her smooth skin, but forced myself not to.

We talked about things and nothing in general. As we chatted on I realized that Fadziso was actually a really nice girl. Her father was a top executive in a bank in Zimbabwe. Her mum worked in one of the federal parastatals. She had an older brother who was a medical doctor. She just talked on and on. I realized this was a girl who didn’t have any friends to talk to...I could hear the loneliness in her voice and realized she was glad she had someone to speak to.

By now it was about 5pm, and the sun through the windows was hot. Fadziso's skin was glistening in the heat, and her shirt was sticking to her body. The AC in the building had been shut down for maintenance, and the fan did not help matters much. Her bréasts rose and fell with every breath. We were sitting sideways on the sofa, facing each other. My eyes darted from her eyes to her bréasts, to her cròtch, and back again. I hardly heard what she said and even if she noticed, she never let on that she did.

To this day I never could tell most of what she Fadziso talked about, but in my mind, I knew I was fantasizing about her, slowly undressing her, and before I knew it I was rock hard. My díck was strained to get out of my shorts, and I was unaware how visible it was. Fadziso saw the bulge in my shorts and slid closer till out legs touched.

“You seem kinda…distracted.” she said, peering at it intently. She placed her hand gently on my lap and leaned towards me. I closed my eyes and our lips men in a slow, soft kiss. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. I could see raw desire in hers. She placed her other hand behind my head and came to me again, and we both kissed each other hard and passionately. Her palm caressed my bulge tenderly, slowly slipping her hand under the loose hem of my shorts and into my boxers, her fingers lightly teasing the underside of my hardness and running the tips along the bottom of his shaft in a slow, gentle caress. I moaned in response. Our kiss got deeper and deeper, and Fadziso made a loose ring with her thumb and fingers and ran it up and down the length of my shaft, giving it a couple gentle full-handed pumps that sent waves of pleasure through my body.

I slid my hand underneath the back of her t-shirt and rubbed her back. She slowly pulled her hand out of my shorts and stared at me with dazed and lusty eyes She lifted off my shirt and kissed my chest, sucked on my nípples before returning to my mouth. I moved my hand around to the front of her shirt and felt her bréasts through her bra. I kneaded and squeezed them, pinched her nípples between my fingers, and a gasp of pleasure escaped her lips.

Suddenly Fadziso unlocked her lips and stood up. For a moment I thought she had come to her senses, but she got down on her knees between my legs. She unzipped my shorts and lifting my hips, she slid them down to my ankles. She pulled down my boxers roughly, and my díck sprung out and almost slapped her in the face. She took it in her hands and stroked it lovingly.

Fadziso smiled into my eyes and I saw a girl consumed by desire. I could only watch as she buried her face into my balls, tonguing me, licking me, sucking each in her mouth before releasing them out with a pop. She slowly dragged her tongue up my shaft and sucked it hungrily like a long-denied popsicle, looking deep into my eyes as she did. I could tell I was about to get the best head of my life, and Fadziso never looked better than she did right now with my meat in her warm hands. She let some spit drop from her gaping mouth, and used it to moisten it. She plunged down slowly and inch by inch she took me into her mouth. I watched in awe as my nearly entire seven inches disappeared. She pressed her lips even tighter around me as she slid back up, her lips sucking the head and making me gasp in pleasure.

1 Like

Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 12:50am On Oct 22, 2021
“You have a gorgeous díck. I want to taste your cúm.” Fadziso said seductively, her slippery hands stroking me gently. She slapped my meat against her saliva-coated jowls, and then devoured it again. She sucked very hard and massaged my balls. I was getting pretty close at that point, but I desperately wanted this to last. She stopped for a second and pulled her shirt off over her head. She unsnapped her bra and her títs spilled out. Her nípples were big and hard. Her areolas were dark, the size of quarters. I sat up and cupped each in my hands, squeezed them together and teased her erect nípples.

“Fadziso, please let me suck your bòòbs” I begged.

She shook her head and slapped my hands away. “No way. Just sit back and relax.”

I was in no mood to argue. I laid back on the couch and Fadziso leaned over me. Her bréasts dangled over my díck, and she shook them and slapped it with them a few times. She pulled them apart, wrapped them around it, and squeezed them back together. It was still wet from her sucking, so it easily slipped in and out between them, her saliva and sweat providing sufficient lubrication. She gasped in pleasure as I thrust slightly and she continued sucking while it slid between her bréasts. She only put about two inches into her mouth, sucking the head very hard, and used her bòòbs to jerk me off. I began to moan as I felt my balls tighten. Fadziso moved her mouth faster, and suddenly her teeth grazed the head. That sent me over the edge.

“OH FADZISO, I’M ABOUT TO ERUPT!!!!” I groaned.

Fadziso immediately released me from her bòòbs and wrapped her lips tightly around me. Her hand gripped the base and made circular jerking motions. I scrambled to my feet and moaned as I exploded with a vengeance. I gripped my díck with one hand and emptied my balls all over her cheek and in her mouth. It felt like the largest load I had ever released, but she kept sucking, jerking, gobbling down everything. Wave after wave of jizz spewed into her mouth, and finally I could see a thick gob of it running out the corner of her mouth down her chin through the haze that was my vision.

When my òrgasm subsided, she took her mouth off me. She licked and sucked me clean, making sure to get the stuff she didn't take in the first time. I was in a daze...sweat dripped down my brow even though I had barely moved from the sofa.

“Did you enjoy that?” Fadziso asked as she kissed my díck and stroked it softly.

“Yeah I did. Where have you been all my life?” I gasped.

Fadziso got off her knees and sat beside me. She reached over and and kissed me. I could taste my salty cúm mixed with her saliva. I stood up in front of her with my softening manhood swinging.

“It’s your turn now” I said to her smiling face.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by kakadinho0880: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nice story..

Kindly give us more updates..
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Ordinarybob: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
More more, what happened to yewande and your brother
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ordinarybob:
More more, what happened to yewande and your brother

Patience dude, patience.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by InfernoNig: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Interesting.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by valirex: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
metalgear11:

Patience dude, patience.

Bros you're taking us for a joke, with the rate at which you post this is becoming stale and boring.

The topic doesn't even correlate with the body of the story any more, 1 day on 12 days off. Is this how we are supposed to under the story?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s / Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC) / What Women Want (WWW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.