Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head (11519 Views)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by InfernoNig: 5:25am On Nov 01, 2021
First to read the update.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
I waited the customary two to three days before I called her. She was pleased to speak to me, and we chatted for some time. I asked her if she would like us to meet up somewhere, and she said yes. We met up at a café near her school bout an hour later.

That’s how we spent the next couple of months. Over that time, I found out this was a different Yewande from the one I knew in school, the one I took care of, the one who “betrayed” me for my brother. She was more matured, more thoughtful, and much calmer, but the playful one I had loved back then still lurked somewhere in there. She sometimes came along to the tennis games with Iffy, who seemed pleased to see us hanging out together. I always told her we were just friends and nothing more. But there were times when I wanted to touch her, caress her face, and I realized those old feelings were beginning to re-emerge. I had to keep them in check; I did not want to betray my true emotions. Even though many years had passed, it was still Yewande - the same Yewande who betrayed me so many years ago. Several times I could feel her disappointment whenever I wanted to touch her, to hold her and I pulled away. I know she wanted me to, and it pained her to see me hesitate.

One night, things came to a head. I had invited her to dinner at an expensive restaurant that evening. Why I decided to still amazes me till today. Maybe I was just trying to impress her, maybe I wanted to see how she still felt about me, maybe I just wanted to see her glow, which she did. She looked exceptionally beautiful and elegant in her simple black dress that evening, and I was sorely tempted to take her in my arms and kiss her.

The dinner went very well. She was clearly impressed. She fit right in to the environment. Our conversation flowed easily over dinner. The look in her eyes told me a lot that night; she was happy to be with me again. She took a few pictures of us on her phone, and I could see the happiness written on her face. For the first time, that little girl I loved came out.

We walked to the car after dinner, and when we got there, she turned to me. I knew she expected me to take her in my arms and kiss her, I could see that clearly in her eyes. My hand left her side and caressed her face. I traced her delicate jawline with my fingers. God knows I wanted to kiss her that night, but that image kept playing in my mind. She sensed my hesitation and just like that, the moment passed.

“Seven years, and you still haven’t forgiven me,” she said sadly.

“I’m sorry,” I replied. I opened the door for her and she got in.

The drive to her place was full of silence. I tried to lighten the mood, but she just stared out of the window at the passing buildings. I eventually gave up and faced the road. We pulled up at the entrance of her building some time later.

“Thanks for taking me to dinner,” she said and opened the door.

“Yewande…”, but she had already got out and shut the door. I stared after her as she walked up the stairs and entered the building without once looking back.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
I did not see her for the next two months. I called several times, but her phone always went straight to voicemail. Her status and profile picture disappeared from her WhatsApp and I knew she had blocked me. I decided to give her time to come around, if she ever did decide to.

Then very early one Sunday morning, she reappeared. The insistent ringing of the doorbell woke me up. Who could possibly be at my door this early? It wasn’t even seven o’clock yet. I tried to ignore it, but the persistent ringing finally got on my nerves. I jumped out of bed, cursing under my breath with a vow to give whoever it was a piece of my mind. I peered through the peephole and the sleep immediately cleared from my eyes. I unlocked the door, and Yewande in her grey Hello Kitty sweat shirt and pants barged past me without a single word. Her hair was dishevelled and I could detect a strong whiff of alcohol as she walked past me into the sitting room. She stood in the middle of the room, and after looking around for a few seconds, turned to face me. Her face was a mess. Her eyes were bloodshot, and she wobbled a bit. Clearly, she was drunk. It was unlike her to drink, and that was the first time I ever saw her plastered like she was.

“Yewande,” I started in surprise, “Wha-what’s wrong? You’ve been drinking! When did you start getting drunk like this?”

“Y-you made me like thish,” she said, her body swaying a bit from side to side. I quickly moved forward and grabbed her before she tripped over the table in her path.

“Yewande, why?”

She started crying. “Why are …you are so mean to me...” She began to heave and hurl, and I quickly led her to the bathroom. At the door she retched, and the entire contents of her stomach came gushing out of her mouth with explosive force. The strong reek of alcohol permeated the air. She fell to her knees and bent over the toilet bowl. Tears, snot and vomit spilled out of her eyes, nose and mouth. I rubbed her back gently as she puked her guts out in forceful eruptions. She finally exhausted herself and collapsed beside the toilet, a grimace of pain on her face. I lifted her up and pulled her to the sink, where she rinsed her mouth out with mouthwash and washed her face. Her sweatshirt was soaked with vomit. She looked a mess.

“How much have you been drinking?” I asked. I flushed the toilet and pushed her gently out to the sitting room. “And why were you drinking in the first place?”

“You caushed all of it…I don’t drink a lot…you caushed it…”

I heaved a sigh. “You clearly cannot hold your alcohol. How much did you drink?”

“Two bottlesh.”

“Of what?”

“Shtella Rosha Pink(Stella Rosa Pink)...”

“And you’re smashed like this?”

“Lee-me joor…” I helped her pull the soaked and smelly sweatshirt off her. She only had a simple camisole underneath. Her brêasts jutted out invitingly and bulged against the fabric. Her nîpples threatened to poke holes in the cloth. My hands itched in eagerness, but I controlled them and kept them in place.

“Are you feeling better? Is your stomach now stable?” I asked.

She nodded slowly, and grimaced. She could hardly stand, and I had to catch her again as she almost toppled over. I half carried, half dragged her to the spare bedroom. She lay on the bed and I covered her up with the duvet.

“Try and get some sleep. We will talk when you are in a better state.”

She looked up at me with her blurred gaze. Her eyes drooped a bit and she tried to get them to focus. I smoothened away a lock of hair that had covered her face.

“Don’t leave me…” she murmured, her eyes slowly closing.

My heart skipped a beat. “Rest a bit,” I said and left the room.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
After I tucked her in, I tried to go back to sleep but found that I could not. I laid in bed staring at my phone for about an hour before I got up at around eight. Over the course of the morning and early afternoon I checked in on her, but she slept soundly and did not stir. I guess she was very exhausted. I watched a few soccer matches, ate, washed and dried her soiled sweatshirt, and at some point, drove to the grocery store to pick a few things. It was not until around four o’clock that I heard the door to the room she was slowly open. I was settled in front of the TV with my laptop within reach, and I peered over my shoulder as she slowly padded her way to the sitting room. Her hair was strewn all over the place, and her eyes were worn and bloodshot. At least she was stable on her feet.

“Welcome back,” I teased her.

She just murmured and plopped herself down on the second sofa adjacent to me.

“How are you feeling?” I asked.

“Like shît…” she replied woozily.

I laughed at her response, to which she glared at me. “Are you down for some food? I prepared something for you.”

“I don’t think my tummy can hold any food right now.”

“Okay, at least drink something.” I got up and went to the fridge to pour her a glass of grape juice. I brought along some pain killers for the headache I was sure she suffered from. She swallowed the pills and drank from the glass.

“So what possessed you to drink that much? It’s unlike you,” I asked.

Yewande rubbed her temple. She was clearly hung over.

“I’ll get you something to eat. It will help with your headache.”

“I’m not hungry…”

“Yewande,” I towered over her, “you have to eat, even if it’s a little. You drank on an empty stomach. That is bad. You need some food in your system.”

She just groaned and leaned back. I walked to the kitchen and warmed some of the spaghetti and fish sauce I had prepared earlier in the day. I brought it to her and set it on the stool beside her.

“Eat.”

She peered at the food, sniffed it a bit, and took a few bites. I returned to my seat and watched her as she slowly ate. She finally pushed the empty plate away. I smiled at her.

“So, you did finish it eventually.”

She just muttered, and I laughed and focused my attention on the TV. For the next ten or so minutes, we did not say anything. I finally decided to ask her what was on my mind.

“What possessed you to do that to yourself Yewande?” She had laid her head on the back of the sofa, and her attention was on the TV screen. She stared at me like she had no idea what I was talking about. I waited for her to respond, but when it was not forthcoming, I turned back to what I was doing. I was not going to force anything out of her, I told myself. She’s the one who came back. When she’s ready she’ll talk. Another half hour went by before she finally sat up.

“You were the last person I expected to see that day at the party,” she began. She adjusted herself and sat cross-legged on the sofa. I pushed the lid of my laptop shut and set it aside.

“Iffy told me there was a guy she wanted me to meet. I told her I was not interested and was not ready to meet any man. She had been trying to hook me up with someone ever since we became close and I told her I was not seeing anyone. I told her I did not want to meet anyone…not yet, anyways. I was enjoying my single life and I did not want to complicate it by having another relationship.”

“You see, your…brother opened my eyes to how much I messed up. I talked to my sisters, my close friends, and every single one of them told me I messed up. That was why I reached out to you to apologize, but you threw my apology back in my face.”

I opened my mouth to speak, but thought better of it.

“What even hurt me the most,” she went on, “was when you told me never to call you again. That cut me really deep, but I should not have expected less. After that, I decided to move on. I went out with two other guys after then, but they did not work out.”

“Your brother took my innocence. He took my virginity. He left me when I was very vulnerable. That was what the next guy I dated capitalized on. I did not want to lose him and did all what he asked me to do. He used my head and body and cast me aside like trash.”

She twiddled her fingers absentmindedly and a tear rolled down her face as she stared off into space. I did not interrupt her and let her continue. Afterwards, she said, she stayed single for another year or two until she finished school, when she met another handsome guy during her service year. That one did not waste time in demanding sex be included in their relationship. She almost gave in to him, but her past experiences had wisened her up. When she kept on refusing, he “served her breakfast” so hot she still felt the effect of the burn. After that, she decided it was time she took an indefinite break and focus on herself.

I just kept quiet and let her talk. In all honesty, it was a little bit difficult to concentrate on all what she said because my eyes kept glancing at her luscious brêasts which were literally pouring out of her camisole. She caught me staring at one time and glanced down at them for a moment, but she just pulled the strap that had fallen down her arm back in place and focused her gaze back to the distant point she was staring at.

“On one of those days, I had a very scary dream. I was back in my room in school, and the entire building was on fire. Everyone had managed to escape except me. Each time I tried to move, something blocked me. You suddenly appeared outside the window and reached out to try and grab my arm, to pull me to safety. The building was about to collapse, you told me. I tried to reach your hand but I couldn’t. Your hand was millimeters away, and you said if I couldn’t reach you, I would not be able to make it. everything blacked out and I woke up screaming your name. I hadn’t thought about you in a very long time, and there you were as vivid as daylight in my dream. It was then I knew I had to seek your forgiveness if I wanted to move on.”

She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and sniffed. “The only problem was, I did not know where you were. This was almost three years after the last time we spoke...after you told me never to call you again. I went on my knees every day, begging God to please let me find you so I plead for you to forgive me and clear my conscience. I did not know it was going to be that hard. I did not know where to even start looking for you. I had all about given up hope… "

“…and then the party, in another land…” I said.

“…it was the last place I ever thought I would see you. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. All the things I had planned to say, to do if I ever saw you again just disappeared. I began to doubt myself. Maybe it was not really worth the stress I had put myself through all these years. But you then began to treat me like how you did back in school, and I became hopeful again. But then I began to detect your hesitation. You kept holding back. You finally proved all my doubts the other night.”

“Proved what?”

“That you still hold everything against me...that you never forgave me…and that hurt me real bad. All I want is your forgiveness. You may not want me anymore, and I understand that, but I just want you to forgive me. Only then will my heart and conscience be clear.”

She fell silent, and I sighed. I glanced at the wall clock – she had been talking for the better part of an hour. That was a lot to get off her chest. It was a surprise she had carried the weight of that emotional scar for such a long time without breaking down.

“What did I do wrong, ehn Yewande? Did I not show you how much I cared? Why him? Why my brother?” I asked.

“I don’t know! I beat myself over that decision every single day! I still wonder why I made such a stupid decision.”

“Yewande listen,” I said, cutting off her rambling, “honestly, I hold nothing against you. What happened, happened a long time ago. I will admit, I was not happy when you chose to go with my brother, but I hold no grudge against you. That was how it was supposed to be, and I came to accept it.”

“But you still hold it against me.”

“No, I don’t.”

“Don’t lie to me DJ. Yes, you do.”

“If I was still holding it against you, will you be here today? Would you be in my house? You wouldn’t.”

She scoffed. “I wouldn’t? Of course, I know that. Do you know how long it took you to invite me? To show me where you lived?” Her voice rose a notch. “You were very reluctant to tell me where you lived. I offered to cook for you the other day, but it seems you’ve forgotten what you told me. I get it, you don’t want me back in your life, and I understand that very well. Just stop stringing me along like you care, knowing that you don't. Just stop holding me hostage emotionally!!”

I flung my hands up in frustration. “I give up Yewande. Believe what you want. All I know is my mind is clear. I’ve forgiven you a long time ago. Maybe you just needed to hear it from me, and now you have. I’m going to take a shower. I’ll be out soon so I can take you home.”

“You see what I’m saying? Now you want to get rid of me.”

I groaned and left her sitting there.

1 Like

Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Ordinarybob: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Interesting story please continue
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Ordinarybob: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Haba so she gave her virginity to his brother
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Ignatiusprince(m): 12:20am On Nov 04, 2021
It will be difficult to continue with her coz of your brother, which she must meet at home one day and your feelings about that as well...
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Ignatiusprince(m): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2021
Ok
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by stanvesco(m): 1:31am On Nov 04, 2021
metalgear11:
After I tucked her in, I tried to go back to sleep but found that I could not. I laid in bed staring at my phone for about an hour before I got up at around eight. Over the course of the morning and early afternoon I checked in on her, but she slept soundly and did not stir. I guess she was very exhausted. I watched a few soccer matches, ate, washed and dried her soiled sweatshirt, and at some point, drove to the grocery store to pick a few things. It was not until around four o’clock that I heard the door to the room she was slowly open. I was settled in front of the TV with my laptop within reach, and I peered over my shoulder as she slowly padded her way to the sitting room. Her hair was strewn all over the place, and her eyes were worn and bloodshot. At least she was stable on her feet.

“Welcome back,” I teased her.

She just murmured and plopped herself down on the second sofa adjacent to me.

“How are you feeling?” I asked.

“Like shît…” she replied woozily.

I laughed at her response, to which she glared at me. “Are you down for some food? I prepared something for you.”

“I don’t think my tummy can hold any food right now.”

“Okay, at least drink something.” I got up and went to the fridge to pour her a glass of grape juice. I brought along some pain killers for the headache I was sure she suffered from. She swallowed the pills and drank from the glass.

“So what possessed you to drink that much? It’s unlike you,” I asked.

Yewande rubbed her temple. She was clearly hung over.

“I’ll get you something to eat. It will help with your headache.”

“I’m not hungry…”

“Yewande,” I towered over her, “you have to eat, even if it’s a little. You drank on an empty stomach. That is bad. You need some food in your system.”

She just groaned and leaned back. I walked to the kitchen and warmed some of the spaghetti and fish sauce I had prepared earlier in the day. I brought it to her and set it on the stool beside her.

“Eat.”

She peered at the food, sniffed it a bit, and took a few bites. I returned to my seat and watched her as she slowly ate. She finally pushed the empty plate away. I smiled at her.

“So, you did finish it eventually.”

She just muttered, and I laughed and focused my attention on the TV. For the next ten or so minutes, we did not say anything. I finally decided to ask her what was on my mind.

“What possessed you to do that to yourself Yewande?” She had laid her head on the back of the sofa, and her attention was on the TV screen. She stared at me like she had no idea what I was talking about. I waited for her to respond, but when it was not forthcoming, I turned back to what I was doing. I was not going to force anything out of her, I told myself. She’s the one who came back. When she’s ready she’ll talk. Another half hour went by before she finally sat up.

“You were the last person I expected to see that day at the party,” she began. She adjusted herself and sat cross-legged on the sofa. I pushed the lid of my laptop shut and set it aside.

“Iffy told me there was a guy she wanted me to meet. I told her I was not interested and was not ready to meet any man. She had been trying to hook me up with someone ever since we became close and I told her I was not seeing anyone. I told her I did not want to meet anyone…not yet, anyways. I was enjoying my single life and I did not want to complicate it by having another relationship.”

“You see, your…brother opened my eyes to how much I messed up. I talked to my sisters, my close friends, and every single one of them told me I messed up. That was why I reached out to you to apologize, but you threw my apology back in my face.”

I opened my mouth to speak, but thought better of it.

“What even hurt me the most,” she went on, “was when you told me never to call you again. That cut me really deep, but I should not have expected less. After that, I decided to move on. I went out with two other guys after then, but they did not work out.”

“Your brother took my innocence. He took my virginity. He left me when I was very vulnerable. That was what the next guy I dated capitalized on. I did not want to lose him and did all what he asked me to do. He used my head and body and cast me aside like trash.”

She twiddled her fingers absentmindedly and a tear rolled down her face as she stared off into space. I did not interrupt her and let her continue. Afterwards, she said, she stayed single for another year or two until she finished school, when she met another handsome guy during her service year. That one did not waste time in demanding sex be included in their relationship. She almost gave in to him, but her past experiences had wisened her up. When she kept on refusing, he “served her breakfast” so hot she still felt the effect of the burn. After that, she decided it was time she took an indefinite break and focus on herself.

I just kept quiet and let her talk. In all honesty, it was a little bit difficult to concentrate on all what she said because my eyes kept glancing at her luscious brêasts which were literally pouring out of her camisole. She caught me staring at one time and glanced down at them for a moment, but she just pulled the strap that had fallen down her arm back in place and focused her gaze back to the distant point she was staring at.

“On one of those days, I had a very scary dream. I was back in my room in school, and the entire building was on fire. Everyone had managed to escape except me. Each time I tried to move, something blocked me. You suddenly appeared outside the window and reached out to try and grab my arm, to pull me to safety. The building was about to collapse, you told me. I tried to reach your hand but I couldn’t. Your hand was millimeters away, and you said if I couldn’t reach you, I would not be able to make it. everything blacked out and I woke up screaming your name. I hadn’t thought about you in a very long time, and there you were as vivid as daylight in my dream. It was then I knew I had to seek your forgiveness if I wanted to move on.”

She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and sniffed. “The only problem was, I did not know where you were. This was almost three years after the last time we spoke...after you told me never to call you again. I went on my knees every day, begging God to please let me find you so I plead for you to forgive me and clear my conscience. I did not know it was going to be that hard. I did not know where to even start looking for you. I had all about given up hope… "

“…and then the party, in another land…” I said.

“…it was the last place I ever thought I would see you. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. All the things I had planned to say, to do if I ever saw you again just disappeared. I began to doubt myself. Maybe it was not really worth the stress I had put myself through all these years. But you then began to treat me like how you did back in school, and I became hopeful again. But then I began to detect your hesitation. You kept holding back. You finally proved all my doubts the other night.”

“Proved what?”

“That you still hold everything against me...that you never forgave me…and that hurt me real bad. All I want is your forgiveness. You may not want me anymore, and I understand that, but I just want you to forgive me. Only then will my heart and conscience be clear.”

She fell silent, and I sighed. I glanced at the wall clock – she had been talking for the better part of an hour. That was a lot to get off her chest. It was a surprise she had carried the weight of that emotional scar for such a long time without breaking down.

“What did I do wrong, ehn Yewande? Did I not show you how much I cared? Why him? Why my brother?” I asked.

“I don’t know! I beat myself over that decision every single day! I still wonder why I made such a stupid decision.”

“Yewande listen,” I said, cutting off her rambling, “honestly, I hold nothing against you. What happened, happened a long time ago. I will admit, I was not happy when you chose to go with my brother, but I hold no grudge against you. That was how it was supposed to be, and I came to accept it.”

“But you still hold it against me.”

“No, I don’t.”

“Don’t lie to me DJ. Yes, you do.”

“If I was still holding it against you, will you be here today? Would you be in my house? You wouldn’t.”

She scoffed. “I wouldn’t? Of course, I know that. Do you know how long it took you to invite me? To show me where you lived?” Her voice rose a notch. “You were very reluctant to tell me where you lived. I offered to cook for you the other day, but it seems you’ve forgotten what you told me. I get it, you don’t want me back in your life, and I understand that very well. Just stop stringing me along like you care, knowing that you don't. Just stop holding me hostage emotionally!!”

I flung my hands up in frustration. “I give up Yewande. Believe what you want. All I know is my mind is clear. I’ve forgiven you a long time ago. Maybe you just needed to hear it from me, and now you have. I’m going to take a shower. I’ll be out soon so I can take you home.”

“You see what I’m saying? Now you want to get rid of me.”

I groaned and left her sitting there.

DJ is not a romantic and this yewande is a helpless romantic.
This could work only in two ways; DJ steps up his game and makes yewande the centre of his world,his poyoyo,his sweet tomatoes Jos,his adorable bunny ,sugar banana and his everything.
Yewande wants to feel like a woman with him and not a nice chair.....

Last last he would loose her again as him dey go mugeh-mugeh so....
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Ordinarybob: 2:46am On Nov 04, 2021
stanvesco:

DJ is not a romantic and this yewande is a helpless romantic.
This could work only in two ways; DJ steps up his game and makes yewande the centre of his world,his poyoyo,his sweet tomatoes Jos,his adorable bunny ,sugar banana and his everything.
Yewande wants to feel like a woman with him and not a nice chair.....

Last last he would loose her again as him dey go mugeh-mugeh so....
Guy you sef reason am if nah you after being played twice ,you go gree? Wat Yewande needs to do is prove to DJ that she's a better person that still loves him cuz Dj himself has a thing for her though.

2 Likes

Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Macstephenson01(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
this story is just like my life story just that is not my brother in the case but my best friend and it all happen in Nigeria life can be anything I can't say with love even all this about redpillers will be shit
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by InfernoNig: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
All this people quoting the full update need serious flogging.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is the final part.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
I adjusted the temperature of the water before stepping under the shower. As I scrubbed my body in lather, I thought about what she said. To tell the truth, what she said touched me. If everything she said was true, and I don’t see her having any reason to lie to me, then she really must have had this on her mind for such a long time. I will admit it – I still wanted her. I just couldn’t get the thought of her with my brother out of my head, or the unspoken words when she decided to be with him, not me. Although all that happened so many years ago, the memories still existed. But I just had to let it go once and for all. The pain still existed to my surprise, but…

I heard the bathroom door creak, and moments later, the glass door to the shower slid open. I turned to see Yewande standing there clad in nothing but her bare skin. I wiped my face to be sure I wasn’t day-dreaming, but the girl didn’t disappear.

“Yewande, w-what are you…why are you naked?” I asked in disbelief.

She just stood there and eyed me without a word. This was the first time I would see her like this; her slim shoulders, her large brêasts, the little navel that formed a dark spot on her flat tummy, her trimmed V, her rounded hips, and the curve of her lovely derriere were all new to me. I forced myself to look into her eyes rather than at the way her full, shapely brêasts bulged invitingly. She studied me for a few moments, her eyes slowly roaming from my face, to my chest, down to my abs, to my semi-hardened dîck before going back to stare at my face.

Her eyes blazing with pent-up anger. I remembered that look very well – the very same look she gave me those so many years ago whenever I didn’t let her have her way. She stepped into the shower and stood in front of me. Her body was oh so enticingly close, just a hair’s width between us. Her nîpples barely brushed my abs and my dîck stirred. It began to rise and I took a step back to prevent it from brushing against her body.

“Yewande…” I repeated her name.

She didn’t respond. Rather, she placed her hand on my chest. Her slim and well-manicured fingers with their crystal-red acrylic nails grazed my skin and slowly moved across my pecs. They travelled down to my stomach and grazed my lower belly. Her touches were electric. I felt my dîck instantly harden and brush against her tummy. She lowered her eyes and closely studied it. Her delicate fingers wrapped around the girth, and it swelled noticeably in her hand. I tried to protest, but two firm tugs made me gasp instead.

“Yewande, please…stop,” I moaned as she began to stroke it gently. She caressed it ever so deftly, and I couldn’t help but groan loud as she gave me a couple of slow, measured hand pumps. I don’t know what got into me, but at that moment I was not thinking with my normal head. My arm wrapped around her naked waist and I pulled her into me roughly.

I heard her gasp slightly. The warm water flowing from the showerhead above began to form rivulets between her brêasts. Our lips were so close; I could hear her breath coming in low pants and feel it on my face. I buried my mouth on hers and began to devour her lips. She opened her mouth and our tongues began to wrestle. I pressed my lips at the spot on her neck below her jawline, tracing my way down to the hollow of her collarbone, and she moaned audibly at my aggressiveness. She wrapped her arm tightly around my neck, and her voluptuous body mashed into mine made my dîck develop a brain of its own. I felt it swell and pulse in her hand and I knew she felt it too because she gave it a firm squeeze.

She pulled away and sank to her knees. Her fingers still gripped my dick tightly, and she squeezed it, carefully examining the secretions that had started seeping out. She leaned forward and planted a small kiss on the glans. Her tongue darted out and teased the base before taking the bulbous head between her lips. She sucked on it for a few seconds and small groan escaped me. She took it out of her mouth and finally spoke.

“Do you want me to continue?” she asked innocently, her large, bright eyes probing mine.

Of course, I wanted her to continue. I nodded my head slowly. Her hands rested on my hips and she took me back in her mouth. She moved her head back and forth, slurping and sucking noisily. My knees wobbled and my hips bucked. I didn’t know when I held her head between my hands and began thrusting slowly. Saliva gushed out the sides of her mouth and drooled down her chin. I felt myself getting closer.

“Ye...Yewande…I’m…you’re going to make me cum…” I blabbed.

She nodded vigorously, wrapped both hands around the shaft and began to stroke energetically, all the while licking and sucking. I had to grip the wall with one hand to steady myself.

“Yewande…” I warned her, but she just sucked harder and faster. Only then did it register in my brain what she was trying to do, but she had pretty much brought me to the point of no return already. I groaned loudly and for the second time in my life, I flooded a girl’s mouth with my cûm. She retched loudly, but managed to contain the spurts. Her cheeks bulged as I filled her mouth with sêmen.

As the spurts died down and I finally descended to the real world, the sound of water falling onto the tiled floor from the shower head returned to my ears. Yewande was finding it difficult to contain the amount of jiżm in her mouth. She strained to swallow a bit and grimaced. She finally expelled the rest, the saliva-cum mixture drooling down her chin and splattering onto her boöbs.

“I’m sorry Dimeji,” she apologized. She spat on the shower floor and tried to wipe the cum off her brêasts, but only succeeded in smearing it over them, “I thought I could swallow, b-but the taste…”

“It’s okay, you do not need to apologize,” I assured her. I placed my hands under her armpits and lifted her up to her feet. I poured some body wash into the sponge and soaped and scrubbed her body from her neck down to her shoulders. I scrubbed her arms and armpits, and took more time to scrub her brêasts. She looked up at me and gave me a shy smile, and I slid the sponge down to her tummy, then turned her around to scrub her back and derriere. I proceeded to scrub down her thighs to her toes. I pointed the shower head to her, and the water slowly washed the lather off her body. I washed the remaining soap off my body as well and after drying her up with a towel, I took her hand and she meekly followed me out to the room.

I lay her on the bed and sat alongside her. I looked down and took my time to admire her naked body. She was clearly nervous – I observed the pulse in her throat throbbing slightly as she swallowed stiffly. She just lay sprawled on her back and stared to the side, her face slightly tilted away from me, not saying a single word. I leaned over her and started to kiss her, caress her smooth skin, and it was not too long before she began to respond to my touch. I slid over her and kissed down her body, taking my time and attention on her erogenous zones.

“You promised me you had forgiven me,” she said sadly. Her breath had started to come in short, erotic gasps.

I pinched her nîpple lightly, and she moaned. “I have.” I responded.

“You haven’t!” she replied. My fingers lightly caressed her ribs and her body arched slightly off the bed, “w-why do you keep pushing me away?”

I sucked one brêast while gently squeezing the other. “I’m not pushing you away Yewande.”

“You are.” A shiver ran through her. “Sssss…stop lying. You…ahh…k-keep pushing me away…even though it’s very obvious you…want meee...”

“Yewan…”

“I was very young DJ…young and naïve.”

“I know,” I replied. I was soon caressing the baby soft skin of her lower belly with my lips and tongue. “you were very young and naïve…but you’ve grown. You’re a more mature young woman now.”

“Am I?”

“Yes,” I replied, “and if I was pushing you away, we will not be here now.”

“You are just trying to seduce me…” she moaned softly. Her voice faded away; her hands clawed at the soft bedsheets and she lost herself in the erotic bliss of the attention I gave her body. When I knew she was ready, I positioned my recovered hardness between her legs and for the first time, I entered her.

I didn’t fûck her like other girls in the past; I made love to her. I realized that in spite of the betrayal I felt all those years, the feeling I had for her still existed in my heart. The bond we once had between us, though severely frayed, had never been broken. The look in her eyes, the way her body responded to mine, the tender caresses of my face and the gentle moans she made as I slid in and out of her told me a whole new story. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. We made love more than twice that evening, and each time I brought her to climax, she moaned my name loudly. By the time I finally let her out of my arms, she was dead tired. Delicious exhaustion was clearly written over her spent body. She just lay there, her body barely covered by the wrinkled and scattered bedsheets. Her eyes were closed and her lashes fluttered in the gentle breeze blowing down from the fan above. Her brêasts rose and fell as her breathing slowly returned to normal. She looked so at peace, the heavy weight finally lifted off her conscience. I did not have the heart to tell her it was time I took her home, so I let her stay the night with me for the first time since our school days.

She was very, and I mean very, unwilling to go home the following morning. She sulked and didn’t want to leave my arms, but I informed her I had to go to work. She begged me to take the day off and just lie in bed with her, but I insisted. I had to make love to her again with a promise to see her after work before she reluctantly agreed. I dropped her off at her place on my way to work.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
We have been inseparable ever since. I realized I cared for her more and more every day, and though we’ve only had sex thrice in the two months since that first time, each of those times seem to have brought us much closer. I won’t lie, I’m happy I have her again, but every now and then I find my mind judging me. I wonder why I allowed her back into my heart. Agreed, she is a different person now, and she is much more mature, loving, and caring - things I will always hold dear - but the thought of her with my brother still floats around in my mind and makes me wonder what I’m doing. I try to hide my struggling conscience when we are together, as the happiness in her eyes and manner always makes me feel guilty that I harbor such thoughts in my head. On the other hand, I don’t want to let her go and lose her again, and this two-mindedness bothers me a lot.

Last weekend I took a trip to talk about it with my former roommate (whom I mentioned earlier is also here in Canada, but in a different province), and though he was surprised to hear that Yewande and I reconnected, he told me to follow my heart. I told him my heart is the problem – deep down I know I still want her and I’m happy I have her again, but I can’t seem to get past what happened as it always creeps up in my mind. His wife told me that from what I had explained, and being a woman herself, she knows Yewande is truly repentant. Her behaviour shows that clearly – no girl will go to the extent she had gone. She told me everyone makes mistakes, and Yewande has clearly learned from hers. The only problem she sees that worries me is the whole issue started with my brother. If it were anyone else, she said, I would have forgiven her and taken her back without a second thought. She told me to give her another chance, as she does not see her recovering from the heartbreak if I abandon her after all the pain and agony she went through to reconcile with me. God had a reason to bring us back together, she concluded.

Please, what advice can you readers give me?

---------------------------------------------------

FIN.

3 Likes

Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by stanvesco(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ordinarybob:

Guy you sef reason am if nah you after being played twice ,you go gree? Wat Yewande needs to do is prove to DJ that she's a better person that still loves him cuz Dj himself has a thing for her though.

I have seen this play out countless times!
If he doesn't take charge of that relationship,she would still *"cheat on him again"*
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by stanvesco(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
metalgear11:
We have been inseparable ever since. I realized I cared for her more and more every day, and though we’ve only had sex thrice in the two months since that first time, each of those times seem to have brought us much closer. I won’t lie, I’m happy I have her again, but every now and then I find my mind judging me. I wonder why I allowed her back into my heart. Agreed, she is a different person now, and she is much more mature, loving, and caring - things I will always hold dear - but the thought of her with my brother still floats around in my mind and makes me wonder what I’m doing. I try to hide my struggling conscience when we are together, as the happiness in her eyes and manner always makes me feel guilty that I harbor such thoughts in my head. On the other hand, I don’t want to let her go and lose her again, and this two-mindedness bothers me a lot.

Last weekend I took a trip to talk about it with my former roommate (whom I mentioned earlier is also here in Canada, but in a different province), and though he was surprised to hear that Yewande and I reconnected, he told me to follow my heart. I told him my heart is the problem – deep down I know I still want her and I’m happy I have her again, but I can’t seem to get past what happened as it always creeps up in my mind. His wife told me that from what I had explained, and being a woman herself, she knows Yewande is truly repentant. Her behaviour shows that clearly – no girl will go to the extent she had gone. She told me everyone makes mistakes, and Yewande has clearly learned from hers. The only problem she sees that worries me is the whole issue started with my brother. If it were anyone else, she said, I would have forgiven her and taken her back without a second thought. She told me to give her another chance, as she does not see her recovering from the heartbreak if I abandon her after all the pain and agony she went through to reconcile with me. God had a reason to bring us back together, she concluded.

FIN.

Sweet end for the readers! Bigger end eventually for DJ.

Yewande chose His brother and would forever do.....any small chance she sees with his brother the flame will reignite...and mehhhhn she will be seeing alot of him in future.
Why take that risk?

For a younger brother he had alot of Nerves and disrespect!
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by xenten: 12:18am On Nov 05, 2021
guy, if na me, i go just take my own and when the time is convenient, I will walk away. sleeping with my brother? its a taboo. I cannot marry someone who my brother had s3.x with. what is the assurance that if my brother comes back, they will not be sleeping togther again without me knowing? she will definitely meet my brother again.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 1:03am On Nov 05, 2021
stanvesco:

Sweet end for the readers! Bigger end eventually for DJ.

Yewande chose His brother and would forever do.....any small chance she sees with his brother the flame will reignite...and mehhhhn she will be seeing alot of him in future.
Why take that risk?

For a younger brother he had alot of Nerves and disrespect!

So Okafor's law may still apply sometimes in the future?

1 Like

Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by stanvesco(m): 1:11am On Nov 05, 2021
metalgear11:

So Okafor's law may still apply sometimes in the future?

Ladies like yewande; want love in its Hollywood Style. They want all the loyalty, honesty, good boy spirit and bad boy swag.... The simple fact that she initiated the first sex between herself and DJ has totally ruined his chances of a decent, successfull, cheating free relationship!
She's in control now......
It's sad,but it's the truth!
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by sandraade(f): 2:24am On Nov 05, 2021
A very nice story with lot of words to learn their meaning.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by instinct57vm(m): 2:40am On Nov 05, 2021
metalgear11:

FIN.

This is a tough one to be honest. A very tough one BUT my brother, life is short. Hence Happiness is key at all times. A changed person for good is better than an awaiting disaster of a person, therefore please take her back and start a family ASAP
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by jiboladhino(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2021
Its a tough call Bro, but if I were to be in your shoes, I would not let her slip away again coz as you said she brings you happiness and thats all that matters
metalgear11:

FIN.

Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
sandraade:
A very nice story with lot of words to learn their meaning.

What do you mean?
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by ShadowWalker00(m): 12:36am On Nov 06, 2021
metalgear11 I have some questions.

1) Shay the name of the school is Ui.

2) Is it a real life story.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by metalgear11(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
metalgear11 I have some questions.

1) Shay the name of the school is Ui.

2) Is it a real life story.

1. I did not have any particular university in mind, but did think of it as one in the SW region though.

2. Not necessarily real life, it's mostly fiction. Some of the characters, though with different names, are based on people I know.
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by HiideaConsole(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Metalgear11

You be boss man

Among all the stories I've read here

This had the most effect, lol

The suspense, the cliffhanger etc
Re: I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head by Mubarak225(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Happy u reconcile with her.let bygone be bygone and start ur love life/future with her & take charge this time around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully / Reasons Why Some Guys Don't Have A Girlfriend / The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.