Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) (1106 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by BigDan69: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
A WhatsApp conversation between a young man and a friend about his fiancée, who has apparently broken up with him, according to the message.

The reason for this is that whenever he is with his lover, she flatulates. He had no choice but to end his relationship with her and be free.

This young man’s friend initiated the conversation by informing him that his girlfriend, Alice, had informed him that they had broken up.

He then inquired as to what she had done to cause the breakup. And, to his astonishment, his friend’s only comment was, “that girl flatu too much.” That is to say, the girl flatulates a lot.

He claimed that he can’t handle her flatulence anymore since his nose is ruined. He went on to say that two days ago, Alice flatulated, and that was enough to change his opinion. He can’t take her back because he can’t bear it any longer.

The chat Below:

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Maybe she consume a lot of eggs undecided
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by Truvelisback(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Abeg, No commess.
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh.......

See as this banny use the blessings of her nyash take pursue her man cheesy
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by WibusJaga: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2021

Reminds me of Inno my good old friend then, who gave me a candid advice that one sure way to peacefully break up a relationship was to start farting. Especially farts garnished with soured beans & spoilt eggs. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by Humblesam(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Henheee!!
I know it must be Ghana or Togo cuz if you like date a Nigerian gal for 20yrs,she will hardly fart on you... But get married to the same gal, for two weeks all the reserved mess for the whole 20yrs plus wld be freely given unto you..
Wonderful people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by bmdmix11: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Humblesam:
Henheee!!
I know it must be Ghana or Togo cuz if you like date a Nigerian gal for 20yrs,she will hardly fart on you... But get married to the same gal, for two weeks all the reserved mess for the whole 20yrs plus wld be freely given unto you..
Wonderful people.
lol
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by Babara1994(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
I kinda like it when a beautiful and bursty lady farts
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by Freestainworld(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
The farting me and my wife uses in exchanging messages in the room, when she drop her single, I go pretend, but will later follow it up withy own solo in a silent way, and mine smells like over night palmwine.
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Maybe she consume a lot of eggs undecided

And beans, and akara
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by JOACHINpedro: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by end1999constitu(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
WibusJaga:

Reminds me of Inno my good old friend then, who gave me a candid advice that one sure way to break up a relationship was to start farting. Especially farts garnished with soured beans & spoilt eggs. grin

Come chew garlic join.....when you fart you yawn into her nostrils with the smelling of the garlic, make sure you chew the garlic every night if you are going to bed grin grin....open your mouth wider than this dog did, he/she go run away

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by JOACHINpedro: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
In the beginning of the lovi lovi the fart would seem so romantic, but during midway....
Y'all know the rest grin grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
WibusJaga:

Reminds me of Inno my good old friend then, who gave me a candid advice that one sure way to break up a relationship was to start farting. Especially farts garnished with soured beans & spoilt eggs. grin
The meme tho

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by MufasaLion: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Babara1994:
I kinda like it when a beautiful and bursty lady farts

sad
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
cheesy
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
end1999constitu:

Come chew garlic join.....when you fart you yawn into her nostrils with the smelling of the garlic, make sure you chew the garlic every night if you are going to bed grin grin....open your mouth wider than this dog did, he/she go run away
Lols...shey u wan kill person pikin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by MufasaLion: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
The farting me and my wife uses in exchanging messages in the room, when she drop her single, I go pretend, but will later follow it up withy own solo in a silent way, and mine smells like over night palmwine.

There's nothing I hate more than that. I find it unpleasant when people fart with no decency.
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For “fårting” Too Much (screenshot) by Demigod22: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
LoL, perhaps, it's not her fault. I heard of a girl that fart always as a result of a curse placed on her.

(1) (Reply)

Karma Doesn't Exist / 10k for 10 poor people NOW / Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.