Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Please Can This Be True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Can This Be True? (1529 Views)

This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! / The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Please Can This Be True? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Welcome to fatherhood.....

That banny just dey use your head dey play kalo-kalo.....And it seems you aren't sharp on your own part self..... Because if truly say you be sharp nigha,you go know say for you to get more confirmation,you go need to follow her to go do that test........No dey mumu around undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Can This Be True? by Bola146(f): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pele so gbo grin grin hope you have not climbed someone's pregnancy cheesy Ask for the meaning in Yoruba culture wink

8 Likes

Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
You people should stay away from premarital sex, una no gree, now see gbege.
Well, I think your fiance is trying to play a fast one on you, six days is rather too early to detect pregnancy, even implantation may not have taken place. Take her to the hospital yourself to confirm her claim.
Don't be a victim of paternity fraud
Re: Please Can This Be True? by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Your fiance Why are you afraid of pregnancy? The way you shifted her legs without asking us, ask that spirit what you will do.
Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Welcome to fatherhood.....

That banny just dey use your head dey play kalo-kalo.....And it seems you aren't sharp on your own part self..... Because if truly say you be sharp nigha,you go know say for you to get more confirmation,you go need to follow her to go do that test........No dey mumu around undecided

I am just surprised to be honest,I have been suspecting her though,but I think this is a confirmation.
Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Your fiance Why are you afraid of pregnancy? The way you shifted her legs without asking us, ask that spirit what you will do.
I can't see where he mentioned that he is scared of pregnancy, and she being his fiance doesn't make her pregnancy automatically he's, shit happens

4 Likes

Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

I am not afraid is just that I don't want another man child my brother,this is a sign that God is with me,I believe I am not the owner,I and I am sure of that.
I just wanted you guys opinion

1 Like

Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

I can't see where he mentioned that he is scared of pregnancy, and she being his fiance doesn't make her pregnancy automatically he's, shit happens

I am not scared at all brother man,is just that she is my fiancé and what will people say when they later find out
Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
engineerabj:

I am not scared at all brother man,is just that she is my fiancé and what will people say when they later find out
That's why you need to make findings yourself, take her for a pregnancy test yourself, who knows she might just be messing with you to see if you are serious with the relationship. Ladies do that alot
Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
The Future is DNA Test

3 Likes

Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

That's why you need to make findings yourself, take her for a pregnancy test yourself, who knows she might just be messing with you to see if you are serious with the relationship. Ladies do that alot

Lol,my brother she get Belle,this one is for real.
Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
engineerabj:

Lol,my brother she get Belle,this one is for real.

My brother no dull yourself oh, make them no carry another person helmet wear for you oh

1 Like

Re: Please Can This Be True? by Demigod22: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Take her to hospital for confirmation. These girls are terrible, how did the pregnancy happened so fast? Some girls are not just intelligent in scamming their man. Say no to paternity fraud.

1 Like

Re: Please Can This Be True? by iRepNaija1: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wait. Was Thursday the first time you had relations? If so, how could she know she's pregnant a week later? Sometimes, it can take a woman eight weeks before she knows.

1 Like

Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
iRepNaija1:
Wait. Was Thursday the first time you had relations? If so, how could she know she's pregnant a week later? Sometimes, it can take a woman eight weeks before she knows.

Mennnn local man is shocked ooo I am not responsible I know is just that she is playing smart.
Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Demigod22:
Take her to hospital for confirmation. These girls are terrible, how did the pregnancy happened so fast? Some girls are not just intelligent in scamming their man. Say no to paternity fraud.

Thanks
Re: Please Can This Be True? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
She tryna extort you
Re: Please Can This Be True? by dannex4adx(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bola146:
Pele so gbo grin grin hope you have not climbed someone's pregnancy cheesy Ask for the meaning in Yoruba culture wink

Lol! Se make I tell am?!
Re: Please Can This Be True? by Innobee99(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
engineerabj:

I am not afraid is just that I don't want another man child my brother,this is a sign that God is with me,I believe I am not the owner,I and I am sure of that.
I just wanted you guys opinion
God is with? Buttress ur point bro grin
Re: Please Can This Be True? by Spider20: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
engineerabj:
My fiancé is pregnant,and I don't really believe if the pregnancy is true.
We had sex on Thursday,and the following week Wednesday she called me and said she is pregnant.
Please is that possible, because when we had sex,I used protection and the condom did not burst.
Please I need an advice please.
If the pregnancy is mine I will accept,but I am just confused.
You are a Mumu man.....
Na mii, Na mii Bleep up cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Please Can This Be True? by dan9ice(m): 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Don't worry, DNA hospital is coming to 9ja soon.. Infact next week
Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 29, 2021
engineerabj:

I am just surprised to be honest,I have been suspecting her though,but I think this is a confirmation.

Pregnancy & suspicion be like 5&6 grin
Re: Please Can This Be True? by Vanilla4(f): 12:04am On Sep 29, 2021
It could. DNA test isn't cheap like malaria drug.
Re: Please Can This Be True? by efficiencie(m): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2021
engineerabj:
We had sex on Thursday,and the following week Wednesday she called me and said she is pregnant.
Please is that possible, because when we had sex,I used protection and the condom did not burst.

You are likely being played. Tell her to her face that you will be conducting a DNA test on the child to confirm paternity. Telling her this will shatter any plans to hide under a lie. Don't be conned into marrying her until you see the results of the DNA test or she confesses who actually got her pregnant...and you, be loyal to her if that child is yours!

1 Like

Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2021
efficiencie:

You are likely being played. Tell her to her face that you will be conducting a DNA test on the child to confirm paternity. Telling her this will shatter any plans to hide under a lie. Don't be conned into marrying her until you see the results of the DNA test or she confesses who actually got her pregnant...and you, be loyal to her if that child is yours!

Definitely,I am loyal to her � I don't cheat and I will never till death!
Thanks
Re: Please Can This Be True? by Kunlelee: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2021
engineerabj:
That banny wan use you cashout. Tell her to disembark immediately. Use your brain Abobi

1 Like

Re: Please Can This Be True? by Kunlelee: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2021
Bola146:

�� mama dey calm down nau. Well you maybe right, if na yoruba culture, omo this guy and money go dey on social distancing level. No time. On God
Re: Please Can This Be True? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kunlelee:

�� mama dey calm down nau. Well you maybe right, if na yoruba culture, omo this guy and money go dey on social distancing level. No time. On God

Lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Can This Be True? by arthurwillia(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lol you are sure the protection didn’t burst then confront her na
Re: Please Can This Be True? by harveyosho1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wen last did u sleep with her before dat Thursday?
If u didn't s*x her den ur fiancee is carry another man's child( if d pregnancy is real)
Just go and do a proper test for her
Re: Please Can This Be True? by SenecaTheYonger: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

These ones don’t even read post till the end. Their comments is just based on what the first comment says.

(1) (2) (Reply)

According To The Picture,what Do You Need To Be Happy / Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money / Abeg O Make Una Help Me Before Them Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.