Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) (51374 Views)

George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by teepain: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Akharmony:
Do you know that this is what an ordinary yoruba is capable of doing. They can compromise and bend at any given point in time. i think now it has become a tradition.

Don't pollute this space with your tribal sentiments. The Yorubas never liked FFK because of his antecedents; it was non-yorubas that liked him because they shared political ideologies with him at that point in time and the last time I checked Dave Umahi has cross carpeted too.

Nigerian politicians are shameless and it is not because of their tribes or ethnicities rather it is because of their selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Yankee101: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Very very very very dirty politicians
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by afroniger: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na always dis food related sha. E be like dem use food swear for FFK.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Btruth: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
.......bunch of thieves. They are all failures

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Sirjamo: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
SarkinYarki:
It's funny how APC zombies no longer consider FFK a crack head cheesy grin
It's amazing how PDP Dundees no longer consider him a hero
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by WibusJaga: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Las Las na food go kill this man grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by omooba969(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
So thugs are now the APC chieftains...inukwa! grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Judas of oduduwa doing what he knows how to do, eat food
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by BJanta: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJKpSAwZwuw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUZjgJYLjBg/?utm_medium=copy_link

I hope late Fani-Kayode , 'Fani-Power' , would be there to grace the occasion.He would be exceedingly proud of you because you're acting true to be his son.You are a real split from the old block.Traitor par excellence.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
There's is no Apc chieftain that will go to FFK House for anything. He just hosted some Apc small boys that are still trying to find their bearing in politics. Not even a single known Apc man want to associate himself with FFK. Watch their faces, non of them is familiar to me.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by BJanta: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
wallstreetnews:

I hope late Fani-Kayode , 'Fani-Power' , would be there to grace the occasion.He would be exceedingly proud of you because you're acting true to be his son.You are a real split from the old block.Traitor par excellence, not betraying anybody in particular, but betraying cause.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by gurunlocker: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Maybe they should make him minister for stomach infrastructure? grin grin grin

Because na only food he dey chop since defection
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by TolaniLuv: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Any news from him should be banned! Who care if he die? I don’t care even if e shit. Omo ale
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
ALL THIS MAN KNOW IS JUST TO EAT.OBJ HAS SEEN HIM ALL.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by michoim(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
FFK dey cruise with powers that be...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Osobi32(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:
This picture says it all about this guy
the idiot too like food grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by bayelsaowei(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is the joker that says he wants to collaborate to help solve Nigerias problems... grin...fulani herdsmen are still on rampage and suddenly he is now mute.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
FFK is a big name in Nigerian politics sha...From his Dad down to him.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by ovie8200: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
ERockson:
Reno Omokri Is only doing strong head, Pdp is finished with her intentions of allowing north retaining power beyond 2023. By the time it's officially zoned to the north by the PDP, only southern iddiots will remain, as there will be nothing to persuade the southerners with In that party

Many people keep saying that PDP is finished if they field norther as their party candidates. Should PDP field norther as their party candidate, PDP will sure win. And here is why. The candidate will surely pick southeast as VP. Should APC give the ticket South West, the east will never vote southwest person in person. And you know how northers behave. As long their brother is a candidate of a major party, they will surely troop for that person in order for power to stay in the north.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
lwisee:
FFO - For Food Only

Sounds like a great deal to me.

No one is nourished and survives on principles.

Everything man does is to eat.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Omohena: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
This man's belli is his problem .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by descarado: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
He left his toddlers in the hands of nannies while gallivanting round Nigeria.
If this man is in the West, there is no case here. All the kids will be given to the Ex wife on full custody. He will only have visitation right and monthly payments.

What a character.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Lawmak: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
YOU SHOULD BW ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Lawmak: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by stealmatic(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nadaken:
[s][/s]Crackhead femi is that you?

I know you really pained, i no be that press guy you were intimidating o

Guy we know na, let the old man be o,now buhari is now a saint because buhari has given him opportunity to eat,now he is hiding under a fake moniker
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Hyphy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
See my neighbor, very loud man angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Joker25: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
With all latest between FFK and Apc ppl
Something within tells me
Namadi kanu and Sunday igboho arrests was masterminded by him

Just saying sha oo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Bunmhi(f): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
All I see from the pictures nah fake smiles. The third pic be like " guy borrow yourself brain óò, no come eat anyhow here, I no trust this man". grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by fof1: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
wallstreetnews:

May God have Mercy...but I See FFK soon to die through Food Poisoning...Somebody Should Advice this Glutton of a Decampee,Pls. He is Overwhelmed with Death Trap on his Heels...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.