Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) (51373 Views)

George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
shigishege:
shut up your mouth. The problem we have in Nigeria is hypocrisy. The hypocrisy is: when you are given the same opportunity to be among those people you will keep mum but when you are not among them you shout, blame and castigate.
omo. But that is the truth sha
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by EMMNIG: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
ERockson:
Reno Omokri Is only doing strong head, Pdp is finished with her intentions of allowing north retaining power beyond 2023. By the time it's officially zoned to the north by the PDP, only southern iddiots will remain, as there will be nothing to persuade the southerners with In that party

The only South idiots voted against southern candidate in 2015.

Just look at the level of your reasoning.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
So this shameless thing changes that picture beside the table lamp every 3, 4 or 5 years.... Hungry betrayer.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nackdemall:
Reno Omokri Right Now grin grin grin

Nna mehn, thati guy called Reno is a super star somebody....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Onlyonebuhari: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Southerners are the enemies of the south. PDP zoned their presidency to the North, you didn't see them condemning that but when the North said they want power you guys are complaining.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by KaptainAfrika: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
"Let them not say that I don't have food in my house, please come and eat in my house." - FFK, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Akharmony: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
teepain:

Don't pollute this space with your tribal sentiments. The Yorubas never liked FFK because of his antecedents; it was non-yorubas that liked him because they shared political ideologies with him at that point in time and the last time I checked Dave Umahi has cross carpeted too.

Nigerian politicians are shameless and it is not because of their tribes or ethnicities rather it is because of their selfishness.
i'm not been tribalistic but this is the fact.. it has always beem like this for ages.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by jditimiya(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
The man that like food than his name.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
shigishege:
I don't know why this hate is so much for this man. Whats all this halalabalu noice from all these bad belles about. They say FFK is not relevant politically then if he is not relevant why all the noice and political shake up about?? Why is his choice of politics giving some people sleepless nights. Why are his political mates in jeopardy already. Why would a whole president hosted and welcome him into his party if he is not strategic and important. Abi its FFK the first person to change from one political party to another.
the noise is normal
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by amuwo1980: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
This guy lives food truly
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by wizdooarchy3(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fani kayode and food be like buhari and failure

Com catch me nah!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by shigishege: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nadaken:
[s][/s]Femi i know you are hiding under this moniker on nairaland

Nobody gives a flying bleep about you

You brought your self to social media since it has become your only "political constituency"

So don't cry when same public is feasting on your political carcass
Hahahahahaha grin infact nairaland can be so funny most times. So I'm now femi fani kayode. Ok I claim it because it's a prayer for me to be up to his level in life.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by shigishege: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nadaken:
[s][/s]Crackhead femi is that you?

I know you really pained, i no be that press guy you were intimidating o

lolzz, but let's say the reality can you call him by name if you see him. You will be urinating in your pants already if it's in reality. So STFU
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Soulsymbol99: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bighead9:
FFK and food are like Nigerian Police and #50 grin grin grin grin

Food is ready politician grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by neoG(f): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Did anyone notice FFK pic on the wall with a new baby and different woman?
Seems this relationship is a quite one.
wallstreetnews:

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Henri8: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Where ever there's food, ffk will definitely be there.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 2:48am On Sep 30, 2021
These guys must be hungry.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by ddeola: 4:42am On Sep 30, 2021
Judas, the ambassador for stomach infrastructure. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.