Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation (10441 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by Skillsnigeria: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin hmmm
Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by dododawa1: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Either You stay with your parents or not is just GOD GRACE nowadays social media of our time,NAIRA MARLEY did quaran graduation but see rubbish his pouring to the society.

2 Likes

Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by AuroraB(f): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
brushesz:
Parents should try as much as possible to avoid divorce.
[s]Kids raised by separated parents cannot be like normal kids.[/s]
TRASH
Some orphans turn out better even.

2 Likes

Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by Kelvinhunta: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
You mean couples should still stay together even when it's obvious that the life of a spouse is seriously at risk?
brushesz:
Kids raised by separated parents cannot be like normal kids.

3 Likes

Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by Frales6(f): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Katier00:
before nko
Lol.
Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
brushesz:
We have seen THIEVES and ARMED ROBBERS raised by both parents.
These Facts of yours are not factual nor verifiable.
We have seen some ORPHANS do well too.
There's no absolute rule in LIFE.
You can help people and still not REAP it.
You may choose to be stingy & still excel.

2 Likes

Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by Tunagee(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
brushesz:

Exactly, but our naija ladies no dey ever care about this. Any small issue dem don carry their bag waka with kids, most times, especially when one silly guy out there don dey deceive them with material gains. They take action before they think.

2 Likes

Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by Champneys: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Brilliant piece.

Sums it all up nicely.
Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by elasticlala: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
sammirano:
angry angry angry. Divorce is not registered in the book of God. Therefore, any advice or whatever for divorced couple is nonsensical. It says for better for worse, so if you feel for one reason or the other your marriage can't work, it would have been better to not be married at all. Divorced couple are annoying (I'm being nice here), and it show incapacitation (holistically) of involved persons. I will never trust a divorcee with anything.

How old are u?
Are u married?
Have u taken time to look at various conditions that surround recent divorce cases?
Example; what else should a man do, if before u return from work, the wife packed and ran away that she’s no longer interested in the marriage for no reason & she went ahead to get pregnant for another man and fill for divorce ?

Don’t always be quick to judge what u do not have in-depth knowledge of. Most couples that divorce did not plan for it or happy doing it, but it’s the best solution in most cases

3 Likes

Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by Mummytoo: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
sammirano:
angry angry angry. Divorce is not registered in the book of God. Therefore, any advice or whatever for divorced couple is nonsensical. It says for better for worse, so if you feel for one reason or the other your marriage can't work, it would have been better to not be married at all. Divorced couple are annoying (I'm being nice here), and it show incapacitation (holistically) of involved persons. I will never trust a divorcee with anything.

Don't conclude like that dear, sometimes divorce is inevitable, I've seen a case where a woman pretended for 4yrs while dating and turned to a beast in marriage, the man had to apply for divorce.

Also I've seen where a wife kept knife under the pillow to stab the husband because he cheated, told her and apologized yet she couldn't forgive him, they are my neighbors now they are divorced

People change after marriage, it has not happened to u doesn't mean u should condemn them

2 Likes

Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by brushesz: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
AuroraB:
TRASH
Some orphans turn out better even.

You can still present your opinion without using the TRASH word.
Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by dammyco(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
If she like make she carry children go her place. I go just relocated and shichi I no go send to her. And I no go marry again. Na to dey chop one steady kpekus for another place wey no go lead to pikin
Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by dammyco(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Tunagee:

Exactly, but our naija ladies no dey ever care about this. Any small issue dem don carry their bag waka with kids, most times, especially when one silly guy out there don dey deceive them with material gains. They take action before they think.
na Dem ways, na their parents and friends dey teach them.

2 Likes

Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by MightyHand(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Divorce here, Divorce there, D everywhere...
Things has really change in this our generation, may Jehovah come to our rescue...
I am due for marriage, but the fear of the unknown (the changing nature of partners, the betrayal)...

1 Like

Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by Gfskw: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by Energy24(m): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2021
Somebody help I can't create a post
Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by cardoctor(m): 2:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Na u go need that one
Re: Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation by constancefriday(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? / Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo / Happy Children's Day - Funny Memories Of Your Childhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.