Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband (99399 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by christistruth01: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Biafra will be worse far far far Worse than Idi Amin's Uganda !!!!!!!

So they couldn't spare this man's life for the Sake of Aunty Dora !!!!!!

It was Aunty Dora that Spoke up at the Cabinet meeting before Goodluck Jonathan was reluctantly handed Power after president Yaradua fell ill. !!!!!!!!

If Turatai Yaradua and the Cabal had their way GEJ would never have smelt Power !

And you know how Good you had it under GEJ

Aunty Dora played a very key role in GEJs Emergence as President

For her. Sake this man should have been spared !!!!!!!!!!

Aunty Dora loved her People to bits!!!!!!

After Sometime they will say Nigerians don't like them

Do you even love your own People ?

As Bad as Fulani Bandits are they would gladly have spared this man's life for a Ransome

6 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Twoclans(f): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please what is happening in Anambra state. cry
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Newton85: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:
And they have started assassinating honorable Igbo men, put it on IPOB in matter of seconds in order to get us to fight IPOB for them.
This is more reasons why we detest Nigeria. They have no value for human life. Using lives for propaganda.

We tend to neglect how deep they have planted their terrorists in the south. Like Malaifa said "they are already in the forests of the south"
Wasn't it yesterday that they kidnapped a Naval staff with speed boat at lagos?
I can't believe this scumbag is still attempting to blame some imaginary "others" for the atrocities committed by his fellow UGM-supporting degenerates and barbarians!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by wasuka14(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
This guy u are nothing but evil. For coming to denied ipod hand in this day light killing at market square. Which herdsmen will enter inside town in day light in SE, and kill prominent man like dis?? if not ipod.? See, continue to support evil, either u are in Nigeria or not. One day, evil will also locate u and your bloodline, and by then you will understand why it's also evil to support evil men.

BKayy:
And they have started assassinating honorable Igbo men, put it on IPOB in matter of seconds in order to get us to fight IPOB for them.
This is more reasons why we detest Nigeria. They have no value for human life. Using lives for propaganda.

We tend to neglect how deep they have planted their terrorists in the south. Like Malaifa said "they are already in the forests of the south"
Wasn't it yesterday that they kidnapped a Naval staff with speed boat at lagos?

7 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by kollinz1234(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:
Anambra allow Nnamdi Kanu from Abia kill your people like chicken. Destroy your state and say no election. When Abia, Enugu,Imo,Ebonyi had elections.
Divide and rule is stale. Try something better
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
The most painful thing about this man's death is that as he was on the ground, struggling to get up, people around were taking pictures and video of him. None offered to rush him to the hospital.

People that stood and took videos and pictures while this man die slowly will never know peace!

7 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by MERCHANDISER: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
This no election by ipob is serious o
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Afamed: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is horrible to say the least. Our value system has gone to the dogs that human life now amounts to nothing. Nigeria is now a killing field and the most dangerous place to live in the world right now. I doubt if all this will be happening if Buhari is not the president
Keep quiet. When we condemned the actrocities of UGM from the onset, you were all defending them. Shame on una

4 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by emonis88: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
I smell a rat. There is more to this than meets d eye.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Bunmhi(f): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
What is all these killings all about. Can't we just live in peace in this country?
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by LordOfTheGame: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
One can see and read the comments of these fulani terrorists and their political sycophants supporting them. Killing him and tagging it IPOB have only exposed your deep sitter hatred for the Igbos and your lack of conscience is on full display. IPOB and the indomitable Dragon ESN doesn't kill people, they only send terrorists to God for judgement and the much I know, Dr Akunyili is not a terrorist but a full blooded Igbo man and therefore, couldn't have been killed by ESN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by majamajic(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
hammer567:

THE KILLING WAS IN ENUGU.

THE KILLERS INVITED HIM TO COLLECT AWARD FOR HIS WIFE.

THEN KILLED HIM.

Shut up ! This happened in nkpor axis

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Minjim: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is the work of Ipob.

Let's call a spade a spade

Fulani only attack rural and isolated areas, they usual use motorcycles not cars. And it'll pay them more to abduct him and collect ransom.

But terrorist Igbos are know to operate freely in the East killing all critics.

The earlier Igbos stop living in denial, the better .

5 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by MERCHANDISER: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
So sad. IPOB's no election enforcement unit probably murdered him because they saw an election or party sticker on his car. The way IPOB is going about this no election in Anambra state, you would think that will bring their utopian biafra into fruition immediately people don't vote. Their media hooligans have taken over the social media space and are openly threatening people not to come out to vote or be killed by IPOB's no election enforcers. This is what IPOB has turned the once peaceful Anambra into. Our businessmen are now relocating to Asaba where there is no sit at home or threat to kill them because the decided to vote in elections.
This is really getting out of hand,the security agencies has to do omething drastic to curb this gruesome killings in the east
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Myhusband(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Igbo are known for fake products but Dora changed that impression but instead of Igbo to immortalized her they killed her husband instead in a gruesome manner

no wonder my wife vowed not to ever marry an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by omooba969(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lewisdinho:
I school in Igbo Land and i've lived there for almost 6 years.
I've been to all the states in the East
I was offered admission in one of the Prestigious Universities in Enugu state even while other universities disappointed me but i was offered a direct admission even as a non indigene
I've always love the Igbos and by his grace i'll settle down with someone from the east as my fiancee is from There
A lot has made me to develop serious likeness for the igbos BUT this babaric attitude of the igbos killing their innocent citizens is inhumane and i stand to condemn it.

Condemning the heinous crime is enough, no one cares if you're marrying an Igbo or you schooled in Enugu university... it's unnecessary.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by christistruth01: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Newton85:
I can't believe this scumbag is still attempting to blame some imaginary "others" for the atrocities committed by his fellow UGM-supporting degenerates and barbarians!

Nnamdi Kanu has suspended their senses

They don't think anymore

6 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Karemarealty288(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
donttouchme:
The man was assasinated by the same group that killed an hausa man at eke nkpor, a man driving a bike with civil defence inscription at inland door, and shot at two security men at sisters fellowship yesterday evening. They drove with 1 venza, 1 lexus 350, 1 sienna and another ox-blood jeep. They drove through nkpor junctionand afor nkpor and people were hailing them. They were ipob men. I stay close to eke nkpor. Infact the two security shot are my guys. They are lying critically at crown hospital. This people(ipob) has turned to somethingelse. Any small resistance they will shoot. They shot dora husband and drag him out of the prado jeep. They thought he was a political figure. His death is more of trigger happy. They were shouting no election.

Facts
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
toprealman:

If Nigeria is as you claim, why this suggestion?
HAVE YOU HELD YOUR EX-GOVR LOOTERS ACCOUNTABLE? HAVE YU IMPEACHED BUHAFOR INCOMPETENCE? HAVE YOU MADE ANY EFFORTS TO STOP TRIBALISM AND REGIOUS BIGGOTARY AND FOCUS ON COMPENTENT LEADERS, EVEN STARTING FROM ANAMBRA THAT SOLUDO WANTS TO HELP TO FIX ANAMBRA? THE DESTRUCTION IN EAST IS DONE BY EVIL INFESTEDILLITERATES YOUTHS IN EAST.80% OF YOUTHS SINCE 1993 NO DEY GO SCHOOL BEYOND SECONDARY,ONLY TO GO AND SELL SPARE PARTS.NOW COVID LOCKDOWNS TOOK THEIR JOBS IN EAST THEY BECAM DEVIL WORKSHOP,USING AGITATION AS COVER UP. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by midehi2(f): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:

Because its not your father or brother lifeless here.
You supposed to know what is happening in Nigeria today, leave this matter, some Niegrians are not fools anymore.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by odomanis: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
delzbaba:
Damn!!! What could this man have done? Why are this boys killing their heroes like this? This mans family have sacrificed everything for igbo nation and Nigeria, why why...

Ooh,you already know those that killed him ?
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Onyenna(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

U mean he was mistaken for someone else?

They most likely thought he was a politician.....
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by OhiOfIhima: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
donttouchme:
The man was assasinated by the same group that killed an hausa man at eke nkpor, a man driving a bike with civil defence inscription at inland door, and shot at two security men at sisters fellowship yesterday evening. They drove with 1 venza, 1 lexus 350, 1 sienna and another ox-blood jeep. They drove through nkpor junctionand afor nkpor and people were hailing them. They were ipob men. I stay close to eke nkpor. Infact the two security shot are my guys. They are lying critically at crown hospital. This people(ipob) has turned to somethingelse. Any small resistance they will shoot. They shot dora husband and drag him out of the prado jeep. They thought he was a political figure. His death is more of trigger happy. They were shouting no election.

Your story sound like that of an eye witness. If anybody say something like is Fulani Herdmen, that person is an enemy of the state. This man is not traveling out of state or go to farm but this is just a navigating within the town.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by azikiweironsi(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is sad. Really sad. Is this how we are to repay our heroes ? The man they killed was the husband of the best Female administrator. A renowned world best administrator. Why? why ?why ?
Is this how to gain an independence ? Are they not even making the whole process more difficult ? Oh ! What a pity ?
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is horrible to say the least. Our value system has gone to the dogs that human life now amounts to nothing. Nigeria is now a killing field and the most dangerous place to live in the world right now. I doubt if all this will be happening if Buhari is not the president
hypocrisy! You applaud murderous IPOb miscreants when they kill and destroy security facilities. Now there's freedom of killing in your land and you blame who again? I'm not a supporter of Buhari however, the truth has to be said.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Tolu181: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
igbikwe your prostitute mother is finished
you guys want to kill her tooo

Killers
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by midehi2(f): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HAVE YOU HELD YOUR EXGOVR LOOTERS ACCOUNTABLE? HAVE YU IMPEACHED BUHAFOR INCOMPETENCE? HAVE MADE ANY EFFORTS TO STOP TRIBALISM AND REGIOUS BIGGOTARY AND FOCUS ON COMPENTENT LEADERS EVEN STARTING FROM ANAMBRA THAT SOLUDO WANTS TO HELP TO FIX ANAMBRA? THE DESTRUCTION IN EAST IS DONE BY ILLITERATES YOUTHS IN EAST.80% OF YOUTHS SINCE 1993 NO DEY GO SCHOOL BEYOND SECONDARY,ONLY TO GO AND SELL SPARE PARTS.NOW COVID LOCKDOWNS TOOK THEIR JOBS IN EAST THEY BECAM DEVIL WORKSHOP,USING AGITATION AS COVER UP. undecided
Chai, different daft brains too full this country aswear, well, this is aftereffect of much population in a failed country
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by OhiOfIhima: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
odomanis:

Ooh,you already know those that killed him ?

Stop being clown man... This is the work of internal people.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by emkz: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dear compatriots, it is grossly disrespectful to the man, his wife and his entire family that his corpse is displayed as a spectacle. It is a crime in the UK. No matter how bad Osama bin Laden was, the US did not display his corpse.

Please. The man has a family, including grandchildren who'd be traumatized seeing their patriarch in this state.

Let's be guided. Please.

And Nairaland mods need to regulate these.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by otokx(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
We condemn all acts of violence, our prayers are with the family.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Chinny024(f): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
What a black day for the people of Anambra and Enugu state..Very humble, calm,and intelligent man..Nigeria have not recovered fully from the loss of your wife..Now,its you. The people, patients and staff of your hospital will miss you,boss!!!
Anyone that murdered you and those behind this shall Never witness peace.. Their corpse will all be humiliated more than this..
I am pained to the marrow..
I feel like weeping...
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is serious! It is no longer funny. RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble / Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.